Start Ups My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!* - Page 16

Page 16 of 188 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast

Thread: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: My Little Metroid *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

"Me and Apple Bloom are heading to bed. See ya then." The Southern Pony said, walking to the house with a sleeping Apple Bloom on her back.

"Night." Samus said with a light wave. "Yeah, I would love the tour." Samus said, turning to Twilight.

Twilight nodded. "I'm a night owl anyway," she said. "Which is why I have a pet owl," she said, then showed Samus around, but the farm didn't come to anything of note until the Zap Apple Trees. "These are Zap Apple Trees, I know they LOOK dead now, but that's because they're not in season. They're magical plants, very unique. With rather...strange rules."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Recording to logbook." The system announced in a subdued manner when the Scan Visor finished scanning, and Samus began reading what this scannings picked up.

CREATURES: 2%
    EQUESTRIA: 2%
    GROUND: 3%
    PLANTS: 23%
    ZAP TREE: 100%

A new [Plants] entry has been added to your Logbook.

Morphology: Zap Tree. A rather devious member of the otherwise normal apple family, the Zap Tree packs a big charge to anyone who gives this tree a hard enough knock. It's apples are sought out for, but only the brave or ingenious dare to go near this tree when in season.

History scans show that the Zap Trees were first bred into existence some time during the Reign of Chaos.

"Gee, I wonder why." Samus said flatly to Twilight.

"The Apple Family grow them, they were discovered by Applejack's grandmother, Granny Smith. She seems a little...well, she acts her age, but she knows one hundred percent how to handle these. She's teaching Applebloom. Believe it or not, these apples were what founded Ponyville," she continued. "Granny Smith is VERY old, older than Ponyville. She found the Zap Apples and they attracted ponies here, leading to Ponyville being founded."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Incredible... A being as old as a town." Samus said, floored by the information. She placed a hand on the tree, feeling the vibration of the voltage inside the bark, waiting for someone to foolishly hit it.

"So how is it you get the apples down? I don't see a stepstool or ladder to help." The hunter said, looking around.

"We just buck the tree," said Twilight, bucking air to show it. "I'm not that good at it, but the Apple Family are pretty good. They can knock all the apples out of the tree with one kick. Like I said, Earth Ponies are the physically strongest tribe," she continued. "...I guess our world really is a lot different than yours, huh?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Yeah. In our world, kicking a tree would net you with only a sprained ankle, and that's if you mess up your kick. Our trees have denser bark and are quite a ways taller." Samus said, scanning the normal apple trees.

"Our trees have pretty tough bark, ponies are just tough things in general," said Twilight. "Big Macintosh, that's Applejack's big brother, is strong enough to pull a HOUSE. I mean that, ask Berry Punch if you don't believe me...I think it's just our world has different physics."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Yeah, in our world, either the ropes or what ever the hooks are attached to would fail and break. Then again, we have houses that have great foundations to prevent them from being moved.." Samus said, impressed that a stallion had such strength.

"So to ours," said Twilight. "Though he's normally much more restrained with his strength. Just at the time the Cutie Mark Crusaders ended up accidentally giving him and their teacher Miss Cheerilee a Love Poison," she explained. "So he wasn't in his proper mind...Oh, here, this'll explain the love potion thing," she said, handing Samus the book on the Hearts and Hooves Day myth.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Samus read the story and had the strong urge to facepalm. "And this is why I'm glad no magical potions exist in my world. And why do you guys celebrate the day two fools in love drank a experimental cocktail? In my world, they would have been ridiculed." The Hunter said, handing the book back.

""We celebrate TRUE love on that day," said Twilight. "Not the fake love the Love Poison causes. I honestly don't know how it evolved into the modern holiday though, just on Hearts and Hooves Day, we celebrate true love. And remember, the Princess didn't know what was going to do, she was tricked. But yeah, I'm not really sure how it evolved into the modern holiday. It's actually pretty sweet."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Yeah." Samus said, flipping though the pages. "Ah, here it is: 'decades later, Princess Celestia invented the modern day version of Hearts and Hooves Day to celebrate real love after outlawing love poison thanks to the poison claiming the collapse of 2 different kingdoms.' Idiots..." Samus sighed, closing the book.

"Yeah...it's not a good thing...In the Crusaders defense, they didn't KNOW it was a Love Poison," Twilight said. "They thought it was a Love Potion, and just wanted Miss Cheerilee to have a very special somepony for Hearts and Hooves Day," she continued. "...There aren't too many options in Ponyville, Big Mac is the only stallion in Ponyville who isn't taken, not not the right age, or weird...And by weird, I mean there's this one who likes to bath in tubs of jelly for some reason...he's creepy."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Yuck. How many stallions do you see in Ponyville?" Samus said, intrigued about the gender ratio of Ponyville.