Start Ups My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!* - Page 100

Page 100 of 187 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 2798

Thread: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

"Gilda, I have worked in the worst of conditions in my time as a weather pony. Trust me, I'm used to cold. Besides, I want to be your warmth." Dash said and hugged tighter.

"Three years ago? What happened?" Haruto asked, looking at the reunited pair of friends.

Gilda wasn't sure how to respond. She just looked down at Rainbow Dash. She didn't feel warm...but she felt...different...better... She slowly returned Dash's hug.

Twilight looked Haruto. "Gilda came to Ponyville and met up with Dash, but...she got jealous of Dash's new friends, or didn't approve of them...she was a jerk to everyone who wasn't Rainbow Dash...in the end, Rainbow found out and exploded on her, Gilda left and we hadn't seen her sense...I can't help thinking something was wrong in Gilda's life that made her come to Rainbow for comfort and all she found was more pain because she was too prideful to admit she needed a helping hoof."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Come on. Let's get you home." Dash said, flapping her wings to get herself airborne.

"Perhaps... Still, lashing out at other people just because you are feeling hurt only makes you the villain in the end, and people would end up distancing themselves away from you." Haruto said, looking at Gilda.

"And boy, did she lash out." Applejack added.

Gilda looked embarrassed, then regained her composure. She tried to take off but let out a scream and fell before she got two feet due to poor technique. "Uh...ok, confession time...I can't exactly...remember how to fly..." she said, only not blushing only because she was no longer physically capable of it.

Twilight nodded. "Yeah...it kind of ended badly..." she admitted, watching Gilda's attempt to fly to save face. "...Well, she did better than me." She had only managed to fly at the coronation due to flight instincts kicking in like a newborn Pegasus. After about a week that wore off...and during that week she'd been having off and on spurts of it. It was rather humiliating.

---

Adina looked to her mother. "What we do now, Momma?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Dash sighed, then flew over to the griffin and began feeling her back, getting Dash's face to sour. The mare then grabbed one of Gilda's wing and moved it slowly in a testing manner while keeping a hoof on Gilda's back. "Looks like your wing muscles atrophied as well. You can't fly very far or high with weak wing muscles." Dash reported.

Haruto then looked at Twilight when he heard that Gilda's wing muscles had atrophied.

---

"Press on. We have no choice." Samus said, watching as Chronicle and Relic were studying Adina from a distance. They clearly don't have the confidence to come any closer towards Adina for fear of invoking Samus' wrath.

"Yeah...Haven't flown since it happened..." said Gilda, getting up. "My other muscle seem fine, guess I can still work them to get stronger," she admitted. She looked around the area. "Anyway, think I can fly again?"

Twilight looked to Haruto. "Basically, not using her wings in awhile has caused them to weaken, they'll need training to get back up to flying strength," she explained, looking back to Gilda. "You could learn with me, I...kind of just got my wings a little bit ago, I can fly some, but I'm only a beginner and unless my adrenaline is pumping, I can't fly very well. Rainbow's been teaching me."

"Rainbow?" asked Gilda, cocking her head. She looked to Rainbow Dash. "That's you, right? Ain't anypony else here with a rainbow mane."

---

Adina nodded, stretching her insectoid wings. Even if she was a baby Changeling, the fact she was rather cute was hard to deny. She looked to her mother. "I fight good, momma?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"You can, you just need regular wing exercises." Dash said, patting Gilda on the shoulder. "The one and only! My full name is Rainbow Dash, and I'm the fastest Pegasus around! Which reminds me... Ms. Sparkle. You're way overdue for a training session." Dash said, taking out a black-and-white cap, clip board, and whistle.

"Well, I'm glad I'm a unicorn." Haruto said quickly, and walked away.

---

"You did, kiddo." Samus said, then froze when she heard the sound of something moving across the floor akin to a giant snake. A low hiss reverberated around them, signalling they were not alone. And like that, the sounds vanished. "Oh, sun up high, that was scary..." Chronicle said, intimidated by the sound.

"Where...where do you keep those?" asked Gilda, blinking in confusion at her friend producing the items from nowhere. "...Thanks..."

"I know how to fly, so I'll go with him," said Nitoh, enjoying the flight, even if it'd taken getting used to, which was part of the reason it'd taken him so long to get here. He followed Haruto. He then looked over at Discord and Screwball. "Haruto, look."

Discord helped Screwball pick up her shredded book. "I'm sure we can tape it back together, magic might not be able to repair Phantom damage, but tape should work," he said, actually trying to comfort her.

"It's...it's alright," said Screwball, relaxing a bit, the shock was more trying than the book. "I've got back ups...Sorry our picnic got ruined, Golden Apple."

"It's fine...I'm just glad you didn't get hurt," said Discord, looking awkward as her tried to show emotions he wasn't used to showing, namely compassion.

Nitoh blinked. "...That's Discord, right? This isn't like how I thought that girl was Medusa but it was actually her twin sister?" he asked, staring in disbelief.

----

Adina took a fighting stance and made sure to protect the civilians. "What you think, Momma?"

----

Out of nowhere, Kitsune swung down, hanging from her hindlegs from a treebranch, in front of Qilin. "Moshimoshi! Iron Grit-san!" called the cheerful Phantom with a giggle. "You got your flank kicked by a girl!" she said with a giggle.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"I always have them on me, and you're welcome. Now move it, sugarcube." Dash said, grabbing Twilight and pulled her away for some intense physical work-outs.

"One and the same, Nitoh. I would know; I saw him getting imprisoned into the form of an Earth pony with my own two eyes." Haruto said.

---

"I'm thinking sea serpent that decided to call this place 'home'." Samus said, then pumped her Arm Cannon. 'Yet another defiles such a holy place...' She thought to herself, and walked inside the temple. It had lightstones making twin trails down a stair case to a rather expansive gardens, home to an out-of-control kelp bed, which has grown to the point of blocking some of the waterfalls in the room that would pump fresh sea water into the room.

----

"A girl that happens to have quite the swing." Qilin retorted, looking at his marred scales in a mirror. He had mild cuts in some places, and it was clear his once proud, steel-like skin was now compromised.

Twilight started walking after a few minutes. Gilda wasn't sure if she should follow them or just look around at the others. She had to stay near one of them on the off chance she ran out of Mana.

"I know but..." said Nitoh, watching Discord actually try and comfort someone. "He's acting...nice...Oh! Wait, if the Phantom attacked them, then isn't that mare the Gate?"

---

Adina looked around the room carefully, looking for any signs of an attacker. "Mama, gardens kind of pretty." Even if they were completely overgrown, the room had a strange sense of beauty to it.

---

"She's that brown ponies daughter, did yah know that? Did yah?" asked Kitsune in a rather annoying fashion. "Anyway, what's your plan now, Iron Grit-san?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Once in a good clearing, Dash had put 10 lb weights on Twilight's front hooves. "Now give me 60 take offs." Dash demanded. She was doing this to build up Twilight's still young wing muscles.

"Either could be the Gate, Nitoh. I have learn to be open-minded when it comes to Gate attacks." Haruto spoke.

----

"They are, aren't they?" Samus said, cautiously approaching the garden bridge. It was thankfully made of igneous rock and built in a good-sized arc above the water. The bases where the bridge's bases were on dry land, with some beam supports made from galvanized space metals from the ceiling, meaning they had barely begun to rust.

----

"Patch up, then start making my target's life hell." Qilin said, then picked up a steel rod and took a bite from it. As he did, his wounds slowly but surely started mended themselves.

Twilight nodded and began doing so. Gilda decided to follow and watch. "So...should I be doing...something?" she asked, watching the Alicorn do her best.

---

Nitoh nodded. "Who's the purple mare?"

"OH!That's my cousin Screwball!" announced Pinkie Pie, popping up between the two Magicians out of nowhere. "Wait? You thought Applejack was the only one with a big family?"

---

Adina nodded, looking things over. "Bridge look safe," she said, but looked down at the water. "Momma, anything in the water?"

---

Kitsune nodded, flipping down. "By the way, the purple one is seriously scared of going crazy, just thought you might want to know," she said, then giggled. "Sayōnara, Iron Grit-san!" she said, flying off.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Dash nodded, grabbed the griffin and pulled her to a weight machine her size, this one looking like something out of Haruto's world. "Since your wing muscles have atrophied, we first get them stretched out before we can build them back up. I thinking 10 reps of each weight until you hit the forty pound weight for you." Dash said, helping Gilda get herself situated in the machine.

----

"Never doubted it." Haruto said, upside down and a hoof on his chest, quite taken aback from Pinkie's scare.

----

"Doesn't appear to be anything. Then again, the seaweed makes it hard to see." Samus said, looking at the kelp-infested water. A tiny snake head popped out of the water, screeched in fright when it saw Adina, and dove back in.

"A baby sea serpent. As long as we don't disturb them, they won't disturb us." Relic said, answering Samus' silent question.

Gilda nodded, looking at the machine. She then looked to Rainbow Dash. "Rainbow Dash...Thanks...Here I am, no memory, weak winged, and going to be a mana parasite to you and the others and you're taking me in without a second thought...I don't know what I was like before, but I doubt I did something to deserve a friend like you."

Twilight was still doing her exercises. "Rainbow Dash is the Element of Loyalty for a reason."

Gilda blinked. "Uh...Element of what now?"

Twilight blinked, stopping for a moment. "Uh...oh, you probably didn't even know that before, unless Dash told you. Surprisingly she doesn't brag about it too much," she said goodnaturedly before returning to her exercises. Rainbow Dash loved to brag, but one thing is for sure; she didn't brag about saving the world except to the rest of the Bearers. It was strange, but it was part of the reason no one ever seemed to know they were the Bearers.

---

Pinkie blinked, looking at Screwball. "Huh, I never thought 'Golden' was Discord, she kept telling me she had a really nice new friend, but I never thought it was him," she said, looking protective of her cousin, but seeming understanding of Discord seemed to genuinely care for her. "Really should've known, since he goes by Golden Apple."

Nitoh got out of the tree he'd jumped into. He noticed Screwball had a rather noticeable limp in her hind leg.

Discord lead Screwball over. "Guys, this is my...f-fr-friend Screwball," he said, seeming to almost throw up on his own words. Not out of disgust, but out of spending so many thousand years thinking friendship was stupid, it left a bad taste in his mouth to admit he had even one friend. "The monster attacked her, don't let it hurt her. Make it wish it was never born," he said, sounding like a big brother protecting his little sister.

---

Adina blinked, cocking her head. "It cute," she said, but stayed back. "...Safe cross bridge?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"There's a difference between good bragging and arrogant boasting." Dash said, looking at Twilight, then looked at Gilda.

"Plain and simple, I am the keeper of one of six holy magic artifacts called the Elements of Harmony. I was chosen to be the Element of Loyalty due to me putting others ahead of myself." The cyan Pegasus explained.

---

"I do that for a living, Golden Apple." Haruto said with a salute.

----

"I hope so. Come on." Samus said, urging them to follow her across the bridge. As they did, Samus heard multiple "clicks" on stone. She looked up and saw a very large crab the size of a small cottage crawling on the ceiling. It looked with the coloration of the night sky down and noticed it was being watched.

"A Cancer Minor. Never thought I'd see one in real life..." Relic said in awe.

Said giant crab jumped down and landed in front of the group. "Are they territorial?" Samus asked as the crab wind back a claw.

"Very. Run!" Relic yelled, getting Samus to leap to the side after grabbing Adina to avoid a crab claw from skewering them both. It let loose a loud chittering call, it's way of roaring.