MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!* - Page 73

Page 73 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1837

Thread: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

OOC: During Discord's reign, offscreen. She did it because at the time she was just cruelty incarnate, how Discord made her to be, and really didn't know how else to be. This is just something I made up.

Rarity gasped. "Fluttershy?" she asked, feeling like an arrow just went through her heart. But the thing was, it didn't seem anything like Fluttershy. She didn't ACT like Fluttershy at all. She acted more like the Fluttershy Discord had turned the poor girl into.

The Canis Major Zodiarts laughed. "That little spineless weakling? No, I'm not her. It's a bit more complicated than that," she said, taking a battle pose. "If you want to find out the truth, then come get me!" she said, giving a cruel laugh.

JK thought about it, then looked to Miu. "Miu, think this could be another one like Cygnus?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

"Very likely. If someone is too pure for a Zodiarts Switch, the Switch would make a dark personality for the Switch, and the good half would be none the wiser." Miu said, she speaking loud enough so every one assembled can hear.

"Ikuze!" Gentaro yelled, boosting his way in for a flying side kick.

Twilight blinked, looking at the Zodiarts in question. "I do feel something strange...they feel odd, but I can't describe why...I've seen ponies with a split personality but...this feels different."

Canis snarled, leaping into the air rapidly and slashing at Gentaro repeatedly as she did so

-------------

Celestia blinked, watching the fight. She sensed it too. "Mother...do you feel that?" she asked, confused. "It feels like...like there's two souls in one body."

------------------

"Libra," said Virgo. "What does your Eye of Laplace detect in those two?"

Libra's eye lit up as he looked at the scene. "...I cannot see what signs clearly...but both have potential, Corvus more-so than Canis."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Oh-ho... Looks like what should be a split personality is now a separate entity altogether." Cosmica said with a mild mirthful tone, rubbing her chin with her wing.

"What is it, sugarplum?" Applejack asked.

"I don't know," said Twilight, confused, then leaping up and catching a bite from Canis with her staff, the kicking her back with a foot to the stomach. "Gentaro, Beat and Smoke on her," she said, jumping back.

------------

Celestia sighed. "This is the strangest thing that's happened sense that sentient race evolved in Luna's mane..."

OOC: reference to a hilarious fanfic. I can VM you the link if you want.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

((Please?))

Cosmica snickered at the remark.

"Roger!" Gentaro said, then pulled out Launcher and Drill, then plugged in Beat and a light purple Switch. "Beato! Sumoke!" He turned the disk, then pressed down on the nozzle-like button. "Beeeee~to Su-moooo~ku On!" It announced as the Modules formed. Gentaro flexed his right leg, getting choking white smoke to come out and hit Canis, while hitting her with powerful sound waves.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 13th May 2012 at 04:37 PM.

"We had to cut off it and her tail, then put them where nothing would hurt them. Her hair grew back and now she washes them so it doesn't happen again..." said Celestia, finding that situation awkward. "That's what happens if your hair is made of space and you don't wash it for several eons."

---------------------

Canis howled in pain, grabbing her sensitive ears and choking on the smoke. When it ended, she whimpered, trying to get the (to her sensitive nose) foul smelling smoke out of it.

"Ok, let's finish this," said Twilight.

"Limit Break!"

Twilight took a prejump pose, purple energy rushing into her leg in preparation for her Rider Kick.

Meteor and Sol both inserted their Switches, Sol into her combined gun and Meteor into the Meteor Galaxy as they'd managed to momentarily stun Corvus.

"Limit Break!"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"I have never knew Cosmic Energy could speed up evolution." Cosmica said, looking at her mane.

Gentaro switched off Elek, Beat, Smoke and Shield, then removed Elek and Shield, and took out the NS MagPhone. "Split and insert!" "N Magunet! S Magunet! Enu Esu Magu-neeeee~to On!" It announced, transforming Fourze from Base States to Magnet States. He then pulled the Enter Lever, forming the N&S MagCannon, then flipped the kill-switch cover and hit the button. "(Alarm) (Alarm) (Alarm) RIMITO BUREAKU!!!" "Raida Chou Denji Bomba!!" Gentaro exclaimed, the MagCannon firing a powerful electromagnetic beam at Canis.

Celestia nodded. "Yes...You have been washing your hair, correct?" she asked. "Not washing hers is how Luna ended up with that problem...they declared war on each other...in her hair..."

---------------------

"Rider Solar Buster!" yelled Sol, firing her gun at the same time Meteor sent a rapid fire barrage of energy blasts by punching rapidly.

Corvus snarled and spun around, forming a tornado. When the explosion of the impacts cleared, he'd vanished.

Canis was hit by the blast before falling down and exploding. In the rubble, a duller colored version of Fluttershy briefly staggered up, no Cutie Mark on her flank, before she passed out, turning back into Fluttershy right in front of their eyes.

Twilight gasped. "Gentaro, lets get her back to Paradise Estates and see if we can do anything about this," she said, clearly scared.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Cosmica tried harder not to laugh. Not only did Celestia sound a little crazy, the memory of watching poor Luna go through this was amusing.

"Roger." Gentaro said, picking up Fluttershy, then switched off his Modules, and held the unconscious pegasus close as he got to the Machine Massigler.

"I know it sounds crazy, but it actually happened! I saw the explosions!" said Celestia, shocked herself. "Anyway...do you think this thing with Fluttershy is going to work out? If it has a soul, it's a sentient being....That means it has free will, but I just wonder if it knows that."

---------------------

Fluttershy groaned, blinking awake. "Ugh...o-oh...h-hello," she said, looking her friends over, before noticing she was tied to a chair. "Um...I know you probably have a good reason but...why am I tied to a chair?"

Twilight sighed, looking to the others. "How do we tell her about this?" she whispered, looking to Miu, since she was the mature one of the Kamen Rider Club. "We can't just walk up and tell her she's a Switcher and doesn't even know it. She's...she's Fluttershy! Who knows how she'd react!"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Miu sighed. "I really don't know. We ran into a similar problem with Eguchi, the Cygnus Zodiarts." Miu said, at a total lost on what to do. They were lucky that he had the will to resist the Zodiarts Switch in Last One after finding out he was Cygnus, but Fluttershy was far more fragile than Eguchi was.

"Your darker personality is resurfacing." Gentaro said, sitting down in front of Fluttershy.

"Huh?" asked Fluttershy. "But...but I haven't done anything like that since Iron Will was here."

"She means me, idiot!"

Fluttershy jumped in her seat. "Huh? W-who said that?!"

"Who said what?" asked Twilight, looking around in confusion.

Fluttershy heard a sigh.

"Alright...ok, look over here in the mirror!"

Fluttershy blinked, turning her head to look in the mirror.

"Boo!" yelled the grey reflection of her in the mirror, the background looking more like a horror movie version of her own cottage that should've been reflected in it.

Fluttershy screamed and fell backwards, the chair toppling over with her. She heard the voice laughing.

Twilight blinked, looking at the mirror.

Cadence looked to Luna. "Aunt Luna, can you use that mind viewing spell you know on the mirror? So we can see what Fluttershy is seeing in it?" she asked, she could since a separate soul, but she wanted to see what they were dealing with before breaking the news.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Sure." Luna said, then she fired a beam of her magic, hitting Fluttershy in the head, then into the mirror. To see Fluttercruel again was a little unsettling, to say the least. "She's back!" Miu whispered out with wide eyes.

"That's Fluttershy's discorded self!" exclaimed Twilight. "But...how...why would that be the personality the Switch created?"

Fluttercruel laughed. "For starters, my name is Fluttercruel, it might not be the name I would've liked, but it's mine and I'm keeping it. Second, that little thing didn't make me, I've been here all this time," she stated, giving a chuckle. "The Switch just let me out of the place your little memory spell locked me in."

"So Discord's power wasn't ended?" asked Twilight, worried.

"Oh, don't worry, I'm different than the rest of you," Fluttercruel stated. "The Old Man didn't break Fluttershy like he did the rest of you, he made me because he couldn't," she stated, giving a smirk. "And now I'm free."

"Well...T-Twilight can just make you disappear," said Fluttershy, looking scared.

Twilight nodded, then moved to do a spell on Fluttershy to do just that. Cadence, however, stopped her. "I'm sorry, Twilight, but you can't do that."

Twilight blinked. "What? Why? She's just a leftover of Discord's plan!"

Cadence sighed. "No, she's not. She may have been created by Discord, but she's not just a one dimensional clone or split personality."

Twilight cocked her head. "Oh, now I'm confused..." she said, then looked to Luna, the more experienced Alicorn, for answers.

Ask Pony Discord

Page 73 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast