MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!* - Page 63

Page 63 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113 ... LastLast

Thread: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Celestia nodded, putting a hoof to her throbbing head. "I know...You know, I bet if she's still alive, Chrysalis doesn't even understand how she was defeated. To her, love was nothing but a power source, a battery, she never once realized that it meant so much more to Cadence and Shining Armor, and how powerful it really was," she said, looking to her mother. "She fed off love, but I don't think she felt it at all. Not even for her own subjects...I pity her."

----------------

Adina looked up at the two big ponies. "H-hi, I-I'm Adina..." she said, looking scared.

Cadence blinked. "A Hippogriff...Aunt Celestia had spoke of them, but I've never seen one..." she said. She looked down at the little chick. "It's alright, little one, we won't hurt you," she said, gently stroking the little child's head with a hoof, being calm and gentle. She had worked as a baby sitter when she was a teenager after all.

Shining Armor looked seriously to the group. "This is serious. What was his name?"

"Arnost," said Rarity. "Rotten fellow."

"Arnost?" asked Shining Armor, startled. "He's been in the guard for years...Then again, if there's anything this whole mess with Queen Chrysalis has taught me, it's that monsters don't always look like Discord did," he stated, rubbing his head. "Where's Spike, I need to write a letter."

"Right here!" called Spike, rushing over and letting Shining Armor write a letter, which the little dragon promptly sent.

"If Arnost comes back to Canterlot, he'll be arrested on sight," said Shining Armor, seriously unnerved. "I won't let him get away with this."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

"Yeah. Wonder what will happen if she fed off of me or Gentaro... I just imagine the agony for her, especially from Gentaro." Cosmica said, looking at the Rider with her power of far-sight. She knew the Rider was filled with love, and may actually overcharge her.

"As of right now, I'm afraid your troops won't stand a chance. I didn't find his original body anywhere." Gentaro said, rubbing his neck. Dash paled to paper sheet white. "You don't think..." She asked, turning to Twilight.

"I don't know..." said Celestia, walking over and looking out over Equestria. "All I know is that we're all lucky she was beaten...I can't imagine how hard it must've been on poor Cadence, spending all that time trapped down there...knowing a monster was up here wearing her face, sucking the life out of the one she loved more than anything in the world, and she powerless to do anything to protect him...And Chrysalis told her every last thing she planned to do so she'd suffer more...By Grandmother, how could any being be so black hearted as to do something so cruel?"

--------------

"He evolved into a Horoscopes," said Twilight. "But I don't think he'll return to the castle," she said, thinking about it. "Horoscope or not, there's two adult Alicorns there, plus Cadence. Chrysalis got lucky against Celestia, Arnost isn't going to risk his skin there."

"Actually, there are three adult Alicorns now," said Cadence, looking up from playing with Adina.

"Three?" asked Twilight, blinking.

"Yes, Celestia and Luna's mother returned," explained Cadence. "Cosmica. She's the true ruler of Equestria, but she left over 3000 years ago, before Discord's rule. She returned, but Celestia and Luna will still keep their power, she just oversees them. She's a good, noble ruler, there's nothing to worry about."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Wonder why she left? And why have we never had heard of her?" Dash asked, scratching her head.

"Simple: because she's a positive emotion eater. It comes with the territory." Cosmica said, looking at Celestia.

"I don't know, I'm not as old as my aunts," said Cadence. "I'm actually as old as I look."

"Well, anyway," said Twilight, looking to her brother, and her sister-in-law. "There's really nothing we can do about Arnost right now...Uh, Shining Armor...do you know about mom?"

Shining Armor raised his eyebrow. "What about mom? By the way, where is she? I haven't seen her since the wedding."

"At Paradise Estate," said Twilight. "Do you two want to stop by for a bit?" she asked, giving puppy eyes.

Both chuckled. "Sure, we'd love to see where you all are living, but there are three of us here, you know."

Twilight blinked, looking to Blueblood. "Oh, sorry...you've not said a word since you got here, I forgot you were there."

----------

"Still..." said Celestia. "Shining Armor tells me poor Cadence is claustrophobic now, and I can't blame her. She may be an Alicorn, but she's still a pony. Anypony would be terrified of enclosed spaces after that."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Of course. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a king to greet into our kingdom." Cosmica said, taking to the air.

"I didn't mind. You were in a conversation; I didn't want to interrupt." Blueblood said politely. That made several Guards' jaws hit the dirt. Apparently, they never heard of Blueblood's personality flip.

"So, what have you been doing besides not taking a bath?" Dash asked, holding her nose at the rank, sweaty smell Blueblood was emitting. "Devoting myself to Equine Karate." He said simply, getting more jaws to hit the dirt, including Dash's. "E-e-e-e-equine Karateeeee?!" The group of jawdroppers screamed out. "Did I stutter?" Blueblood asked, loving the sheer shock on their faces.

"Blueblood has changed, he's learned from his experience as the Crux Zodiarts," said Cadence, trying to help clear things up for her cousin. "Now, we should probably get to Paradise Estate, where we can talk in privacy."

-----------

Cadence backed up from the tunnel, looking scared. "D-D-Down t-there?" she asked, staring wide eyed into the darkness.

Twilight nodded. "Yes, it's the only safe way to Paradise Estate."

Cadence looked into the underground area with terror in her eyes.

"Welcome to the mines under Canterlot, Former Princess Cadence. These were once home to greedy unicorns who mined the diamonds, now they're yours. Most ponies have forgotten this place even exists, meaning even if they do figure out I'm not you, they'll never think to look for you down here!"

Cadence backed up. "C-C-Couldn't I just fly? Or t-teleport?"

"I'm sorry, but the magical shield prevents it from being seen from outside by ponies who haven't been taken inside the shield, and lets us teleport out, but not back in, it's so nopony can teleport in on us," Twilight said, seeing Cadence's fear, and frowning in concern. The poor girl looked like she was having a panic attack, right down to hyperventilating. Shining Armor tried to calm her down, but she was too frightened. After what Queen Chrysalis had done to her, Twilight couldn't blame Cadence for being terrified of going into the tunnels.
    Last edited by Godzillawolf; 26th April 2012 at 07:04 AM.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Along the way, they saw an amusing sight: tiny robots trying to screw in a burned out light, but it looked like they were trying to make sure they didn't fall over, everyone clicking at each other. "This isn't going to end well." Applejack sighed out and walked over and took the lightbulb right when the little machines fell down.

"Magnificent little things." Blueblood said, looking at one closely.

Cadence tried with all her might to move forwards, to just not take notice of where she was. But as they went, she continued trembling, it just got worse and worse as they continued through the catacombs. She broke out in a cold sweat.

She was back in the chamber Chrysalis left her in, deep, dark, only her horn's light to give her any manner of sight. Chrysalis' laughter ringing in her ears.

Cadence couldn't take it anymore and sunk to the ground, curling into a ball and trembling in fear, tears running down her face.

"Cadence," Shining Armor exclaimed, kneeling next to his wife.

"I-I c-can't do it..." she muttered, covering her ears with her hooves to try and make Chrysalis' mocking laughter stop. She was full on hyperventilating now, having a complete panic attack.

Twilight rushed to Cadence's side, looking down at her worriedly.

Yuki looked at the scene sadly. "Poor Cadence..."

Ryusei nodded. "The trauma from what Chrysalis did must have left her with claustrophobia," he explained. "She's terrified of confined spaces now, like this cave."

Yuki looked to Gentaro, wondering how he'd react.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Gentaro walked to Cadence and helped her up. "It's okay. We're nearly there. There will be a light at the end of this tunnel. There's nothing to be afraid of." He said softly, slowly helping her walk.

"Just bare it a little longer. We will all get out of this." Gentaro said, then a bright light appeared. However, it came from behind them. "I thought I heard new voices!" Came the cheerful voice of Machina, a few mice poking out of her mane. Attached to her head was a powerful headlight.

Cadence calmed down just a little bit, then looked to Machine. "H-hello..."

"Machine, this is my sister-in-law, Princess Cadence, and my brother, Shining Armor," explained Twilight. "We'd love to stop and talk, but Cadence needs to get to the surface," she said, then got closer to whisper. "You know how I told you about what happened at my brother's wedding? She's the bride that got trapped in a cave. She's claustrophobic and she's having a panic attack, we need to get to Paradise Estate as quickly as possible."

Cadence looked to Gentaro. "Thank you, Gentaro," she said, even though she was still trembling and scared, she was glad to have him on one side to help her, while Shining Armor helped her walk on the other.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"One second." Machina said, turning off her headlight and blew a loud whistle. "Hope no one's afraid of mice." Machina asked as a mass of white and squeaks flood towards the group. "Machina!!!" Dash yelled and covered her head.

Outside the Paradise Estate, the trapdoor was flung open, and a eruption of mice came out, sending everyone high into the air.

"Thank you for flying Air Machina, please put your trays in the upright position as we make our landing, don't step out of the vehicle until it has made a complete stop." Machina said calmly.

Cadence blinked as they landed. "That was...strange..."

"Just strange?" asked Yuki, taking a mouse off her head and gently setting it down, she was used to this kind of thing by now.

"After my wedding, this was perfectly normal," Cadence stated, getting up and gently floating several mice off of her and to the ground, then smiling to them. "Thank you for the ride," she said, kindly.

Adina held onto Dash. "...Is that normal?"

---------------

Alicorn looked over the town, giving it thought. "Now, who should be next?" she asked, holding a Switch.

"May I give it a shot, sempai?" asked Grogar, having been told to refer to her as such by Libra.

Alicorn gave it some thought. "Alright," she said, handing him a Switch. "Let's see what you've got."

Grogar chuckled and headed into town, switching back to his pony form, but disguising himself.

OOC: Your Zodiarts. Also, Grogar's theme is essentially a hunger for power. The reasons they want the power doesn't matter.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"If you live with Machina, it will be." Dash said, mice getting out of Adina's feathers and Dash's mane.

The mice bowed to Cadence and went back into the trapdoor entrance. "Bye bye!" Machina called as she was lifted back into the tunnels.

((Time skip?))

OOC: Yeah.

"So your honeymoon..." said Twilight.

"Ended when a small group of Changelings who'd survived attacking us to avenge Chrysalis," said Cadence, giving annoyed growl. "Thankfully, there were only ten of them. But that ruined our entire trip, we couldn't relax even after we took care of them. I hope you don't mind us staying here for the rest of our honeymoon, it's probably the only place in Equestria we can stay without worrying about them."

Shining Armor nodded. They'd stayed two days already. "Even if Chrysalis and most of them are gone, not all of them got launched as hard. But without Chrysalis, they're not organized anymore. They're just wandering around until the Royal Guard tracks them down and takes them in. We've already got a spell that blocks their transforming ability. Last I heard, Luna was interrogating the group we caught in the dungeon...with the Royal Canterlot voice..."

Ask Pony Discord