MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!* - Page 61

Page 61 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast

Thread: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Twilight walked back to the group. "Alright, Shining Armor is on his way, they're still cleaning up the mess Queen Chrysalis and her minions left," she explained. "What'd I miss?"

--------------

Orion snarled. "I shall not be denied my destiny!" he yelled, pulling his sword and slashing at Fourze.

"How can you tell me to stay back!" yelled Raanana. "That monster killed my family! He wants to plunge my races into a war with each other! You can't possibly understand how I feel!"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

"Oh, just the fact that the Orion Switcher is in the Royal Guard, and orphaned Adina, a hippogriff chick." Applejack said, heading to the command center.

"That's right, I don't! But I understand in being the bigger person! Do you want your parents to know that you killed a stallion out of vengeance?! Do you want to sink to that murderer's level?!" Dash said, pleading with Raanana.

Gentaro just grabbed the arm, then lifted Orion clear off of it's feet. "I... will... DENY YOUR DESTINY!!!" Gentaro bellowed with his helmet's eyes glowing brighter, then slammed his knee into Orion's crotch twice, threw the Zodiarts down, pinned him down with both feet, then grabbed the right arm. "A warrior must have both hands to fight." He said, then pulled it straight up and kicked it in the elbow HARD, getting the sound of cartilige and bone breaking at the blow.

((Yeah, Gentaro is pulling a Mook Horror Show on Orion.))

"What?!" asked Twilight, following suit. "Oh great...And my brother was just recovering from being brainwashed and having his power consumed by a succubus pretending to be his bride!" she stated, following Applejack.

Yuki blinked. "What?" she asked, confused by the situation Twilight just described.

"Long story!" Twilight replied. "Just know my brother's wedding involved a shape shifting succubus queen, her army of clones, and I'm now the sister-in-law of Princess Celestia's niece," she stated, heading over to the computer.

--------------

Orion roared in pain, trying to force himself free. "I will not die!" he roared, rolling free and throwing throwing knives at Gentaro.

Raanana was completely distraught. "I..." she said, then gasped, seeing Orion pick up a spear and prepare to throw it at the passing train. "No!" she yelled, flying down and intercepting the spear, the Zodiarts form being impaled on it but stopping it. "I...I won't become a murderer..." she said, staggering up, Cosmic Energy leeking from the spear wound. "But I can help bring you down!" she yelled, charging and grabbing Orion.

"What are you doing?!"

Raanana exploded, the resulting blast blowing Orion back and wounding him severely, the Switch flying up towards Rainbow Dash.

------------

Alicorn sighed. "i guess you weren't the apostle," she said, dropping the chick's body on a roof top nearby and teleporting away, not wanting to draw too much attention.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

Miu was silent, then chuckled. "Life here is never truly boring." The alicorn said, flying as she tried to imagine ponified versions of succubi.

Dash snagged and clicked the Zodiarts Switch out of reflex, then realized what she did. "Oh my gosh, Adina! Adina! Adina, where are you?!" She yelled, zooming around Ponyville for the hippogriff chick.

"So. You failed." Gentaro said, sitting on a crate next to Orion in Elek States with the Radar Switch on (letting the command center know what Gentaro is saying), the blade crackling with arcs of electricity. He slowly turned his head to the Zodiarts, his face still in a dark glare and his eyes glowing. "Now this time, there is no running. You will pay for killing a griffin and a pony in cold blood, attempting to spark a war, destroying a chick's life before her eyes, and attempting to become a Horoscopes. Any last words of freedom, convict?" The Rider asked, dark malice coating his words.

"My gosh, I have never heard Gentaro could be like this." Applejack said, frankly scared what the enraged Rider would do.

"I will not fall here! I will not fall here!" yelled Orion, staggering to his feet. "I have no remorse! I regret nothing!"

--------------

Libra looked up, seeing the Grogar constellation slowly reforming. He looked to his boss.

---------------

"Dash!" called Adina, struggling in the cocoon. "Dash! where are you?!"

---------------

Twilight nodded, also worried. She then looked to Miu. "And she may have been as bad as Discord! I'm probably going to have nightmares about her now!"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"It looks like we might have a new, more worthy wielder of the Goat Sign. If Orion survives his encounter with Fourze." Gamou said, eyeing the constellation curiously.

"I figured you would say the last two." Gentaro said, then switched on his Cross Switch. "Neee~to On!" It announced, forming the Net Module. He then swung his leg, getting a electromagnetic net to wrap around Orion, making him stay put and binded his arms together. He then switched on his Triangle Switch. "E-aro On!" It announced, forming the Aero Module. It then sucked in a lot of air from the area, then propelled Gentaro skyward. He took out the Elek Switch and plugged it into Billy the Rod. "(Alarm) (Alarm) (Alarm) RIMITO BUREAKU!!" "Raida Hyaku Oku Volto Bureak!" Gentaro yelled as he came back down and slashed through Orion's neck, beheading the Zodiarts. An explosion later, he turned around and snagged the Zodiarts Switch out of the air and clicked it off.

"Adina! Oh, thank Celestia!" Dash sighed out, zooming over to the chick and helped her tear off the cocoon (seriously, what is this stuff made from?), before pulling her into a hug.

"Um," JK said. "What happened to her exactly?"

"We last saw her being hit with enough force to be hurled into the distance at near sonic rainboom speeds by a powerful spell," said Twilight. "I don't want to think what probably happened when she hit the ground."

Yuki noticed Twilight seemed not to think badly about that. "You said she was as bad as Discord, what did she do?"

"Manipulated my brother's love, tried to conquer Equestria and pretty much use us as cattle," explained Twilight, bitterly. "Oh, and left the bride to be in the caves under Canterlot, long forgotten caves where no one would ever find her. She then did the same to me, and rubbed it in that no one would probably ever find me," she said, looking honestly terrified at the memory, shaking. The idea of being trapped underground where no one would ever find her...How could anyone not be terrified of that thought?

------------------------

Adina hugged her back. "T-thank you...Thanks for saving me from myself..."

------------------------

Alicorn chuckled as she reappeared in the distance, out of sight with Arnost's recovering form. "Don't worry," she said. "I have another Switch right here," she said, handing it to him, causing it to leap instantly to Last One. "But don't press it yet, we're going to make a show of this," she said, her and him vanishing into a portal.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Persistent in evolving your students into Horoscopes, I see." Gamou said with a smirk. "Welcome back." Leo said in a polite tone, knowing that Alicorn was not raised with training in Japanese ethics.

"No problem." Dash said, a lone tear rolling down her face and onto Adina.

Gentaro meanwhile was sitting down, slowly letting his anger recede.

"I am persistent," said Alicorn. "Alright, press it now."

Arnost was too obsessed with his Switch to notice he was now human. He pressed it and transformed into the Orion Zodiarts, his body falling to the ground. His Star Of Rebirth ignited and glowed brightly, cosmic energy cascading about him and absorbing his mortal form, shedding the form of the Orion Zodiarts which dissolved into cosmic energy, the Grogar Zodiarts taking his place. He looked himself over. "This power...There's so much power!" he exclaimed, laughing.

"Welcome, our comrade," said Virgo. "Apostle of the Ram Constellation, Grogar."

-----------------

Adina blinked. "Why are you crying?"

-----------------

The door to Blueblood's chamber opened and his cousin, Princess Cadence trotted in, just back from her honeymoon. "Hello, cousin," she introduced, politely.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"The second. While you were out, Alicorn, we found Aries. He fell to Fourze." Leo said, pointing to Gamou, who lifted Tatsumori's Aries Switch in point, as well as Kijima's Cancer Switch.

"I was so worried about you, that's why." She said, rubbing Adina's head.

And she was treated to the sight of Blueblood overthrowing his right hindleg, getting him to fall onto the ground. "Ow." He said flatly.

"Ah, quick fall, wasn't he?" asked Alicorn, looking to Grogar. "Well, Grogar is a different constellation, of course," she said. "Shall we get him a cloak?"

---------------

Adina giggled at the rubbing, then blinked. "Really?"

Twilight walked up to Gentaro. "Good job," she said, then looked up, concentrating. Her horn glowed bright and let out a pulse of purple light all over the town in a shockwave. When it faded, she looked to Gentaro. "Sorry, every town in Equestria is doing that one a week now. It's a precaution to make sure the Changelings don't manage to sneak into Equestria, it's random, and done by a different pony each week, who are kept secret. The spell is based off the one my brother used to defeat their invasion of Canterlot," she explained, then realized he'd not know what she was talking about. "Changelings are dangerous shapeshifters who invaded Canterlot a short while ago, they nearly won, but my brother Shining Armor and his wife managed to repel them with a powerful spell powered by their love for one another. Personally, I think they didn't survive, since they were hurled clear across Equestria at sonic rainboom speeds."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Here. Alicorn, be careful. Fourze has all of his power unlocked now, and that makes him a very dangerous threat." Leo said, handing Alicorn a Horoscopes Mantle.

Gentaro winced when he heard the speeds the changlings were thrown. "Yeah, Mach 10 speeds are pretty much unlivable."

"At least if you HIT something at that speeds," said Twilight. "Rainbow Dash can, but only by doing a Sonic Rainboom, which kind of violates physics in a lot of ways...Anyway, they were monsters, especially their queen, Chrysalis. She left me trapped in the caves under Canterlot castle, which were long forgotten so no one knew to look for me there. Then taunted me about that! While disguised as my future sister-in-law!"

--------------

Alicorn handed it to Grogar. "Then perhaps I should begin increasing my own strength..." she said, thinking.

"I do have an idea for dealing with Fourze," said Grogar, putting his cloak on. "But it'll take a few weeks to set up."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Alright. Be careful, though. In the meantime, me and Libra will be heading out." Leo said, walking to said Horoscopes in question.

Gentaro's jaw dropped at the details. "I'm sorry!" He suddenly said, bowing to Twilight. "I wasn't there to protect you! I'm sorry!" He exclaimed, then bowed to her again.

"It's ok," said Twilight, hugging him. "Her flank got kicked, I was saved, I saved Princess Cadence, and everything turned out alright...I don't know how much good it would've done anyway, she had everyone, even Celestia played for fools."

-------------

Cadence looked to her cousin. "Are you alright, cousin?"

Ask Pony Discord