MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!* - Page 59

Page 59 of 123 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast

Thread: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Gilda pulled Dash out and checked her over before looking to Machina. "Hey...Thanks, I guess," she said, partly closing up. She wasn't quite ready to trust everyone yet. Her ears twitched. "Hey, I hear something, come on," she said, leading the way nearby. She peaked out from behind a tree. "Dash, you need to see this."

A pony with white fur and a grey mane, perfectly done up, stood in front of a cage. The stallion had golden armor on, minus a helmet, signifying he was in the royal guard. In the cage was a young Griffin, who looked to be in rough shape. "Well, my pretty little caged bird, it looks like things are going ravishing," he said in a refined voice.

"You won't get away with this!" the female griffin cried, getting up and growling. "I won't let you!"

"Oh really?" asked the stallion, taking out a Zodiarts Switch and pressing it. Stars flew out and he transformed into the Orion Zodiarts. "You really think you can do anything to me?"

Before Dash could enter the fray, Gilda stopped her. "Look."

The Griffin smirked, producing a Switch of her own. "I've got one of those too," she said, pressing it and transforming into a golden armored Griffin Zodiarts with a crown-like structure on her head, the Raanana Zodiarts. She slashed the cage to pieces and flew at Orion, grabbing him and plowing him into a tree and the two beginning to fight.

------------------

Virgo looked at this with interest. "You gave two separate beings who despise one another Switches?"

Alicorn chuckled. "To evolve into a Horoscope, one must give up their humanity, or Equnity, in my case," she explained. "Orion is driven by a hatred for Griffins, well, more of an obsession with hunting them born from hatred really, and all Raanana has left is the hope for revenge upon him for his crimes," she continued. "Both's obsession is personified by the other one, both on par with a Horoscopes member. Nothing consumes a person's humanity faster than hatred and power lust, both of which will grow as the fight. I'm certain by the time one of them finishes off the other, they will surely evolve into a Horoscope. Though my money is in Orion to be honest, he's got so little Equinity left in him as it is," she said, turning to her King. "Do you agree, my King?"

----------------

"Let's go look for clues then," said Twilight, wondering where to look first.

Celestia blinked. "That was quite impressive, nephew," she said, trotting forwards. "I didn't know you were interested in martial arts."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Dash's jaw just dropped at the sight. "Okay, Gilda, get to the command center and notify Gentaro. I'll hold them off. Henshin!" She yelled, jumping out of the bushes and transformed into Kamen Rider Harmony, and flew at the two surprised Zodiarts with a dual dropkick to the chest.

"While Orion is close, Raanana is catching up, so do not assume. Though this is an interesting ploy you have made." Gamou said, smiling devilishly even as Harmony came into the fight and proceed to fight both Zodiarts at once.

"I didn't at first. After coming off of being Crux, I had a strange desire to strengthen my body and fight. It could be a side effect from being a Zodiarts, but at least it's a positive side effect."

Both Zodiarts were knocked to the ground, but got to their feet quickly. "Get out of my way!" roared Raanana, flapping her wings forwards and sending a barrage of explosive feathers at Harmony.

Orion growled, firing arrows at Harmony. "Do not interfere with my hunt!"

----------------------

Gilda would've tried to help Dash, but was too hurt to be anything more than a distraction. She ran back to the base and looked at the controls. "Uh..." she put the headset on and pressed the communication channel. "Um, guys, we've got a big problem! Two of the Zodiarts things are attacking Dash in a clearing near the Estate!"

--------------

Celestia nodded, walking over to her nephew. "I see...I'm just glad you're alright..." she said, looking worried. "Blueblood...I'm so sorry I didn't give you as much attention growing up as I should've...I knew you needed more than just material things...but I let my preparations to save Luna make me neglect you. I'm sorry."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Alright, we're on our way." Gentaro answered, closing the MagPhone, then took out the Fourze Driver.

Dash yelled in pain as the attacks landed, sending her flying back and into a tree. She got up and spun like a top, summoning a tornado, then stopped, launching it at the Zodiarts.

"It's alright, aunt Celestia. Did something happen?" Blueblood asked, looking at his aunt in concern.

The two Zodiarts were blasted back. The Raanana Zodiarts flew forwards and tried to slash Harmony repeatedly with her claws. Orion stood back and aimed an arrow, then fired, aiming right at Harmony's ankle.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Harmony jumped and stepped on Raanana's head and forced the Zodiarts to take the blow.

"Uchu... Kitaaaaaa!!" Harmony looked up as she heard the sound of the Fourze Driver and the Rocket Module, Fourze himself landing in the clearing. "Hi there." Fourze said before hitting Orion in the chest and bow, the bow shattering upon impact.

Orion snarled, backing up from the blow with a growl. "Once more you interrupt my hunt, Kamen Rider," he growled, summoning a spear and slashing at Fourze with it.

Raanana roared out as the arrow struck. She then turned to Harmony and did several slashes. "You're protecting him?! You have no idea what he's done to me!"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"And I'll do it again!" Gentaro yelled dodging to the best of his abilities, then switched off Rocket, pulled out Launcher and placed in Chainsaw. "Cheinsaw! Cheeeein~saaaa On!" The belt announced, forming the Chainsaw Module. He jumped and did a roundhouse kick, slicing through the spear and into the Zodiarts.

"I don't, but becoming the villain will not solve this!" Harmony said, weaving through the swings, then punched the arms aside and thrust kicked the griffin-like Zodiarts in the chest. "I don't care if he started this, but I'll not let a second war ravage this land!" She yelled and threw a punch, letting a small sonic boom slam into Raanana.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 20th April 2012 at 07:46 PM.

The Orion Zodiarts was knocked to the ground, hard by the blow. "You'll pay for that!" he yelled, pulling out a sword and charging.

Raanana was knocked against a tree, hard. She stumbled to her feet, growing. "He took everything from me! he's a monster! He deserves everything I'm going to do to him!" she roared, sending a barrage of razor sharp feathers at him.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"E-le-ki On!" Suddenly, the electrified blade of the Elek Module Billy the Rod blocked the Zodiarts' sword. "Just how many weapons do you have?!" Gentaro asked, striking the sword again.

Harmony responded by punching rapidly, knocking the feathers out of the sky. She clasped her hands together and formed a big storm cloud and threw it at Raanana. Once enveloped, Harmony dashed in and began kicking it rapidly, causing lightning to generate inside the cloud, electrocuting Raanana.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 20th April 2012 at 07:46 PM.

"You'd be surprised at how well this form goes with a weapons master such as myself," said Orion, blocking and doing several spinning slashes.

Raanana fell to the ground from the attack, staggering up stunned.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Harmony stomped on Raanana's chest once she stroll over to her. "Listen good, Zodiarts. That Royal Guard will pay for his crimes once he's beaten, but don't drag yourself into this mess! Let us handle this warmongering racist!" She yelled.

Gentaro jumped over Orion and landed a flying overhead slash on it's head, then slashed at Orion's right ankle.

Raanana growled. But she then passed out, causing her transformation to cancel, revealing that she was truthfully no older than Scootaloo and company, just a child.

Orion snarled, staggering forwards. "We'll settle this later," he said, slamming his sword into the ground and causing a small explosion. When it cleared, he'd vanished.

------------

Celestia shook her head. "Nothing...just some old memories...My mother has returned, she's taking the throne again, but me and Luna will still have our authority, her's just outranks ours..."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Oh... wait, great-auntie is here?!" Blueblood asked in shock, knowing the existence of Cosmica.

"Man, he's a sly one..." Gentaro said, switching off Elek. "Gentaro, come on. Let's get out of here." Dash said, picking up the griffin chick and took the Zodiarts Switch from her.

Later....

"Well, this sure makes the mess even bigger now. So, we're basically facing a international incident." Applejack said, looking at the griffin chick currently sleeping on one of the couches.

"Which is probably exactly what Orion is intending to have happen," said Twilight, clearly upset about the situation, pacing back and forth. "A Royal Guard kidnapping a Griffin chick is going to be a major problem..."

"Well what are we going to do about it?" asked Gilda, confused. "We can't tell the Griffin King this, it won't look good on your Princesses if one of their guards is a kidnapper."

"...Ok...You guys...Try to figure out what to do about this Griffin chick," Twilight said, looking to the child. "I'm going to go write a letter to my brother."

"You have a brother?" asked Yuki, blinking in surprise.

"Yes, his name is Shining Armor, he's the captain of the Royal Guard, he can do a check and see if any of his men are acting suspicious, or that match the description," Twilight said, before heading out of the room."

-------------

Celestia nodded. "Yes, she's returned...And since the Griffin King is going to be visiting for the celebration, I suppose they'll be able to meet."

Ask Pony Discord