MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!* - Page 51

Page 51 of 123 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Thread: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Pinkie looked to the others. "Remember, dream logic!" she whispered.

"Yes, we're from a dimension were Discord lost," said Rarity, acting as serious as she could. She put a hoof over AJ's mouth. "Don't say anything," she whispered. "Remember that problem you have when it comes to lying," she stated. AJ, as Element of Honesty, seemed physically incapable of lying without an extremely obvious tell, even being Discorded hadn't changed that.

"Oh...So you're here to kick that big dumb meanie's tail?" "Fluttershy" asked, which was probably the meanest thing the Kamen Rider Club had ever heard her say about anyone.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

"Right, silent as a mouse." Applejack said, and tied her mouth shut.

"Yup! We are Twilight's representation of justice! Except Space Girl; she's Spaceman's sidekick" Miu said, pointing at Yuki.

"Oh..." said "Fluttershy". "Well Twilight is in the library," she said, leading the way.

Inside the library, Twilight was searching every book in the entire place desperately, searching for any weakness Discord might have. She was already starting to turn grey.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

Dash saw the graying-out Twilight and reacted. "So, whatcha doing?" Dash asked hovering above Twilight's head.

"Oh, it's you...go ahead, make fun of me again, that's what Discord made you do..." said Twilight, sadly.

"Twilight!" shouted Dream Fluttershy, running over and hugging Twilight, tears in her eyes. "Twilight, I'm sorry! I...Discord he...I'm sorry!"

Twilight blinked. "Fluttershy?" she asked, looking at the dream version of Fluttershy, naturally believing it was the REAL Fluttershy. "You're...you're back to normal....It's ok..." she said, hugging her back. "I don't blame you," she said, beginning to turn back to her proper colors, having not yet noticed the others, let alone the fact there were two Fluttershys.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Spaceman" sniffed loudly and began wiping the tears off of his helmet, getting the facial plating to squeak. "It's so moving to see such pure friendship.... oh, my itchy hearty." He said with a happy sad tone, clearly very emotionally moved as he clutched the area above his heart.

"Spaceman, how are you crying through your helmet?" Miu asked with a amused chuckle.

Fluttershy felt a little awkward, seeing how it was her dream self doing...well, what she'd done shortly after being freed.

Twilight jumped, looking at the group. Then noticing there were two Fluttershys. "Who are you? You're her, but she's her too! How can there be two hers? It's not scientifically possible. You're not scientifically possible," she stated, having a minor freakout at the supposed impossibility. "...Discord had something to do with this, didn't he?"

"Nope!" said Pinkie. "Spaceman, tell her!"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Ma'am, just calm down. I am Masked Space Hero Spaceman, a man from another dimension sent by my superiors at RH Prime to deal with chaos and evil in the highest caliber. My Dimension Hopper machine malfunctioned on the way, most likely due to this dimension's energy field, and converted me and my comrades into stallions and mares. So I'm effectively stranded until RH Prime picks us up. On the way, we've managed to pick up 5 alternate dimensional versions of the six Elements of Harmony, all coming from a dimension where Discord was put down for good, but not without a sacrifice." Spaceman said, getting Dash to zoom to Twilight and hugged her tight, to make "Spaceman"'s story believable.

"Can he tell a story or what?" Luna asked Celestia, can't believing that Gentaro's making this up on the fly.

Twilight blinked, but hugged what she saw as an alternate Rainbow Dash. "Oh, I'm sorry about that, really I am...Well will our Elements of Harmony work now?" she asked, having retrieved them after falling to stop Discord.

"They should, at least that's what our boss said," said Ryusei, trying his best to get in character. "We just need to get to Discord and you'll be able to finish him."

"Huh, this kind of reminds me of my friend Delilah," said Pinkie, scratching her head with her hoof. "It's a long story, but she does that to Rainbow Dash every time they meet...and came from another dimension..."

Yuki blinked. "Ok...let's go put Discord down, shall we?"
    --------------

Celestia nodded. "I know, it is quite impressive," she said, impressed. "Then again, being a hero often requires a good story to be told."

"Gentaro, just to warn you, Discord LOOKS rather silly and kind of acts it, but don't let that fool you. It may be a dream where you can manipulate yourself at will, but Discord can manipulate everything ELSE there because that's his power set. Just hope he ends up blundering the same way he did in our universe."

OOC: Delilah is an OC of mine, a dimension jumping five tailed Kitsune, thought I'd reference her. All anyone would know is she randomly hugged Rainbow Dash when they met due to being unable to save an alternate version of her.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

((Oh yeah, your Spyro OC.))

"Yosh, let's go! Cosmosa! Spacegirl! Cometboy! Novagal! Stargazer!" Spaceman said, mentally paying attention to Celestia's words, grabbing Miu, Yuki, JK, Tomoko, and Ryusei (in that order) and began pulling them. "Man, Spaceman is spirited." Applejack said with a smile, then retied her mouth.

"Hold on. I got an idea." Luna said, a mischievous smile on her face grew.

Spaceman stopped when he heard Radar ringing. "Huh?" He pondered as he took out the Radar Switch, even as the Kamen Rider Club crashed into him. "Don't stop for no reason!" Miu said, took out a giant paper fan and smacked Gentaro with it. "Ow! Gomen, but I gotta take a call." Spaceman said, pointing to said Astroswitch, then switched off Medical, took it out, and placed in Radar. "Raider!" He spun the tire-like switch. "Reeee~daaaa On!" It announced as the Radar Module came out of his left arm. "Spaceman!" A female voice said when Twilight Sparkle came to the group, getting Gentaro to assume his Spaceman persona. "Admiral Cephei!" He yelled, saluting, getting the Kamen Rider Club to salute in response. "Cephei-taisho!!" They yelled. "We've got an update for you, Spaceman and RH Crew Alpha-Omega. It is from my superior, but I think you'd better hear it from her." The camera paned to another woman, getting Spaceman to stand straighter at attention. "Fleet Admiral Majoris!!" He yelled in shock. "Majoris-Gensui!!!" The Club yelled again.

((Cephei is Luna, and Majoris is Celestia, but with different voices as to throw off Twilight.))

Celestia blinked, a little confused. She then smirked a little. "Hello, Spaceman and crew. We have an update for you," she said, thinking things out. After all, Twilight's imagination was generating this world, so convincing her of something made it real. But Alicorn was still lurking around in there, and she'd made some changes. She decided to just roll with Gentaro's story. "We have word that our enemies have deployed one of their generals to that world to aid Discord. Be warned, she is not to be taken lightly and you must be on guard."

"Was she the one that gave me that thing?" replied "Fluttershy". "When I was under Discord's control, she gave me some thing that made me a monster."

Twilight had the feeling she should be remembering more about this than she did, but she ignored it to focus on the task at hand. "What do we do um...Spaceman?" she asked.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"One and the same." Spaceman said, pointing to Fluttershy.

"Roger. Spaceman, over and out." Spaceman said to Majoris, then switched off Radar. "What we're going to do is find Discord and shut him down." Spaceman said, punching into his open palm.

Twilight nodded, then noticed. "Hey, you guys all have your Elements already," she said, looking to the others.

"These are the Elements from our universe," Rarity covered quickly.

"Alright...should we free my other friends first?" asked Twilight, figuring beating Discord would probably revert them to normal anyway, but knowing they'd be help.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Sure, let's go!" Spaceman said.

After a walk to Sweet Apple Acres, they found "Liarjack" reverse eating an apple. "Interesting." Gentaro said, cocking his head to the side at the sight.

"Twilight," said Rarity. "In our universe, you used a memory spell to restore our memories in order to break Discord's spell on us," she explained.

Twilight nodded, thinking about it. "Alright...Here goes," she said, approaching "Liarjack", trying to sneak up on her and use the spell without her noticing her.

Ask Pony Discord

Page 51 of 123 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast