MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!* - Page 50

Page 50 of 123 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast

Thread: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

"Exactly. By the way, let me handle the day/night change for you girls." Cosmica said as she started to walk to the platform. "Mom, we're not fillies anymore." Luna sighed out with a smile. She knew their mother tend to baby her daughters.

"I think I might have a method." Tomoko quipped.

That night, Twilight was surrounded by various items from Tomoko's world that boast to promote good dreams and chase away nightmares. "Sweet dreams." Tomoko said, vanishing into the dark.

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

"Alright...Luna, I think I have an idea," said Celestia. "I need your help too, thanks for taking care of the transition, mom," she said to her mother.

-------------------------

Twilight blinked, looking around at the objects. In the human world, this was questionable at best, in the world of magic ponies? It was relatively normal. She curled up and fell asleep.

-------------------------

"I hope that works..." said Fluttershy, giving a whimper, feeling awful for Twilight.

Suddenly, a flash lit up the living room of Paradise Estate and Celestia appeared with her sister. "Princesses!" exclaimed Rarity, the group bowing.

"Hello," said Celestia, looking at the group. "Spike, don't wake Twilight, she needs to be asleep," she said simply. "Because we may have a way to cure her nightmares, and it involves all of you."

OOC: Pretty much, send them into Twilight's dream.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"And what do we have to do?" Gentaro asked as he did a quick bow. "What we are going to do is something better than what any therapist can do: you are all going to enter Twilight's mind and destroy Discord's influence from her mind." Luna said. "Come again?" Miu asked. "I will send astral projections into Twilight's mind so you can help her in ridding of this corruption of hers." Luna explained. "You lost me at 'astral'." Applejack said, getting Luna to pinch the bridge of her nose.

"You are going to enter Twilight's dream through Luna's magic," explained Celestia. "Once there, you are to help her defeat the nightmare that plagues her by defeating Discord."

"Wait, we've got to fight Discord? Again?" asked Rarity, looking realistically afraid.

"A DREAM of Discord, merely Twilight's fear of him," explained Celestia. "But this time you'll know you're in a dream, and be able to bend it to your will like one. But here's the catch, you can't TELL Twilight it's a dream."

"Why?" asked Pinkie Pie, cocking her head.

"Because Twilight has to honestly believe, until the nightmare is over, she's defeating the REAL Discord, or else it becomes just another dream that won't destroy her corruption when he's defeated," Celestia explained. "Unless she figures it out for herself, without you telling her."

"Ok, so you're saying we have to enter Twilight's dream, defeat the dream version Discord, and make sure not to tell Twilight she's having a nightmare?" asked Rarity. She gave a sigh. "I'll go, Twilight's peace of mind is worth it."

"Um...I'll go, I guess..."

"When do we go? Do I need to pack anything?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Now." Luna said, then her horn shined, getting everyone to faint. Suddenly, astral projections formed over their bodies. "Time is of the essence, my dream warriors!" Luna stated softly, as to not wake up Twilight and defeat the purpose of this exercise, and flicked her head, sending everyone flying into Twilight's head.

After much screaming, everyone crashed hard into the floor. "Iteeee...." Miu moaned out as she got up, having been the pillow for Fluttershy.

"Oops...sorry..." said Fluttershy, getting off her.

"Now where is Twilight?" asked Rarity, looking around with a shiver at the near perfectly recreated Discorded Ponyville. "A little too realistically recreated...I suppose that's what happens when someone who pays as much attention to detail as she does has a nightmare..."

Yuki gave a shiver, looking around at how...wrong the town looked. Not only that, but the fact everypony in town was driven insane and doing all kinds of bizarre, and just plain disturbing, things they'd never do in their right mind. "Discord did this?"

"For fun," stated Rarity, venom in her tone. "This is Discord's "Chaos Capital of the World" as he called it," she said, even Fluttershy and Pinkie looking VERY disturbed.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Gentaro stomped on, just wanting to get this over with. "Let's just go." He said, even as a stampede of long-legged rabbits came towards him, with "Fluttercruel" fluttering behind. No doubt Angel was part of the flock. "Gentaro, look out!" Miu yelled. "You are not real." Gentaro said firmly and closed his eyes.

That didn't seem to effect them and they just kept coming. Instead, they phased THROUGH Gentaro and kept on going.

"I must explain one thing, this is Twilight's dream, you can effect yourselves, but the world is generated by Twilight's imagination, meaning she's the one in control, even if she doesn't know it," Celestia's voice explained.

Rarity sighed. "Which means that fighting Discord won't be as simple as simply imagining him into a diamond and feeding him to Spike."

"You actually imagined doing that?" asked Fluttershy, blinking.

"I've had the dream several times," said Rarity with a smirk.

"Hey! Weirdo!" called Fluttercruel. "What's ugly and wet?" she asked before dumping a bucket of water, and the bucket, on Gentaro's head. "Your face!" she chuckled.

Fluttershy shivered. "Was I really that bad?" she asked, watching her Discorded self.

"Well look who it is," said Fluttercruel, fluttering over to Fluttershy, who backed up in a bit of fear. "The namby, pamby spineless goody two hooves I used to be!" she stated, then got closer. "Boo!" she shouted, causing fluttershy to scream and fall backwards, hitting her head on the ground with a cry of pain. Fluttercruel laughed as Fluttershy clutched her head in pain, tears running down her face.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"And there goes Gentaro." Miu said, covering her eyes with her wings.

Suddenly, a white hoof grabbed Fluttercruel by the tail and tossed her hard onto the ground. "I can forgive you messing with my pompadour, but when you mess with my friends, you deal with me, ya bully!" Gentaro yelled, then grabbed the Fourze Driver and slammed it on, then flipped the Transwitches, and gripped the Enter Lever. "3... (klaxon alarm) 2... (klaxon alarm) 1..." "Henshin!" He yelled, then pulled it and threw his arm in the air, the bunnies sent flying thanks to their spindly legs from the winds the transformation made.

Fluttercruel growled. She then produced a Zodiarts Switch.

"What?" asked Rarity, gasping in surprise.

Suddenly, evil laughter chimed in and Alicorn, the REAL Alicorn, manifested. "You'll find I've made a few additions to this nightmare, my little ponies," she said, smirking. "After all, I can't let you get little Twilight back on her hooves, can I?"

Fluttercruel hit the Switch, transforming into a Hydrus Zodiarts.

---------

Celestia gasped. "The Alicorn Zodiarts..." she muttered, sensing it. "That monster. Luna, send me in," she stated, having a strong desire to kick Alicorn's flank.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Luna suddenly felt weak and knelt. "I would, if I was able-bodied." She panted out as she and Alicorn began their near-routine power struggle.

"How does she know that?" Dash whispered to her friends in shock. After all, they made that plan a hour or two ago.

"Time to clean house the hard way." Gentaro said, then took out the Medical Switch, pulled out Radar, and plugged it in. "Medical!" Gentaro pushed on the plunger-like tab. "Medi-karu On!" It announced as the Medical Module formed on his arm. "Please, can we not fight?" Gentaro asked kindly, knowing that it'll set off "Fluttercruel".
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 7th April 2012 at 09:58 PM.

Fluttercruel growled. "What do I look like, that little wimp?" she asked, charging him with water whips.

Alicorn chuckled. "Pleasant dreams," she said, and vanished.

"I'm just scared about how long she's been up to this," said Rarity, surprised. "Come on, while Gentaro handles Fluttercruel, lets find Twilight!"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Gentaro jumped and hit the Enter Lever. "Medi-karu RIMITO BUREAKU!!!" "Raida Iyashi Mind Palm!" Gentaro yelled and threw a palm strike, making a gigantic palm-like energy wave to come out and slammed into Fluttercruel, evaporating her and most of the ground. What was left was normal Ponyville ground and a normal "Fluttershy".
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 5th April 2012 at 08:21 PM.

Rarity blinked. "Oh yes, we're in a dream..." said Rarity, remembering Gentaro could pretty much make HIS attacks do whatever he pleased.

"Fluttershy" blinked and looked at the group. "Oh my! I just had the most horrible dream!" she exclaimed, just as the real one had. She then blinked, looking at real Fluttershy. "Um...Hello...other me...Um...if you don't mind, why are there two of me?"

"Remember, no body mention its a dream to anyone actually IN this world," whispered Rarity. "Um..."

"Um...We're from an alternate universe!" exclaimed Pinkie, using "dream logic", IE, anything that sounded even REMOTELY logical.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Hi. I am Spaceman, and I am the symbol for Twilight's desire to go to space. As to why I have a medkit on my head, it's because she is taking no chances." Gentaro said, getting Miu to go and correct him out of reflex, then pondered. If Twilight was reliving the past in her dreams, then she would have no memories of the Kamen Rider Club members.

Page 50 of 123 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast