MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!* - Page 48

Page 48 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast

Thread: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

"A little filly that wants to be a mare too fast for her own good. She will be treated like the adult she desires to be." Miu shot back, getting Stern to look away as she got up.

"Meteor Crash!" Keel yelled, and threw two fast punches at Harmony.

Gentaro headbutted Sail, sending him crashing onto the floor.

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

OOC: Sorry for the delay there, the upgrades to the site blocked out my ability to post for some reason. I got it fixed.

Meteor looked to Stern. "She's right, you know," he said simply. "And another thing, Alicorn can only control you if you're in Zodiarts Form, we've never seen a Horoscope brainwash and normal pony or human."

Harmony was knocked backwards and hit the ground, but managed to keep hold onto his leg, using the momentum from her fall to slam him by the leg.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"And are you sure you know that?!" Stern asked/yelled as she charged. Miu nodded, she hadn't seen a Horoscopes try to attack their students in human, mainly because the students had become too corrupted by the Switch to try to stop them from defecting.

A loud snap resounded as his leg armor cracked, getting Keel to retract his limbs out of pain, smoke coming out of the crack. Like rubber, he has a limit, and when reached, it splits apart.

Meteor spun out of the way, using the momentum of the spin to direct a powerful swing of his staff right at her horn.

Harmony decided now was the time to finish it. She pulled out the Magic gem on the belt and attached it to her staff.

"Limit Break!"

She swung it around in a circle in front of her, forming a magic seal, then trust the staff into the center of it, launching her and it forwards for an energized trust of the staff.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Gentaro poised for the kill, then pulled the Enter Lever. "E-le-ki Shiiii~rudo RIMITO BUREAKU!!!" "Raida Raikotsu* Puncher!" Gentaro yelled as he slashed Sail with the Elek Module, then smashed an electrified Shield Module across the face, sending Sail quite the distance.

It struck Keel true, sending a sparking Keel flying. He actually crashed into Sail, the two Zodiarts crashing onto the ground, sparks flying off of them.

The horn cracked, sending her reeling in pain, and made her back up to the other two members of the Argos Three, who are barely able to get up.

((Electric bone.))

Meteor took out the Meteor Storm Switch and plugged it into the Meteor Storm Staff.

"Limit Break!"

"Wait!" called Fluttershy. "Three Zodiarts exploding all at once would be dangerous, wouldn't it?!"

"Don't worry," said Meteor, giving a smirk through his emotive helmet as he swung the staff around and put it to the ground. "Meteor Storm Punisher!" he announced, pressing the button and launching the top-like section of the Switch at Stern.

"Don't worry," said Kengo, through the Kaban. "Meteor Storm's Limit Break absorbs the Zodiart's own Cosmic Energy to use it against the Zodiarts, minimizing the resulting explosion," he explained. "When used on Cancer Nova, it reduced an explosion that may have destroyed the entire city to no bigger than a normal Zodiart's explosion."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Stern took out her smaller horn and tossed it at the top, only for the top to absorb it, and it looked no more worse than wear. "Oh, horse-" Before she finished, the top began slicing through the Argos Three, causing a small explosion for three Zodiarts. "Last One...." The familar Switches announced, getting dark looks from the foals as they carried the Switches. "Oh yeah, they keep their Switches if not in Last One." Tomoko said, as the three foals hit their Switches once more, getting giant balls of webbing to come out of the Zodiarts' bodies. If this wasn't a serious situation, Dash would be laughing at how the foals were ejected.

"Everyone! It is time for our secret technique!" Stern announced. "Roger!" Keel and Sail yelled back with a fist pump. "Nova Combine!" Stern announced, getting her stars to shine. "Nova Combine!" Keel and Sail yelled, their stars shining as well. They turned into black masses, then slammed together, triggering a gigantic growth. It stopped when it reached the height of when Spike became an adult-sized dragon. "Argos Zodiarts!" The combine voices of the Argos Three rumbled out, the result looking like a combination of a ship, the body of a lobster, a lion's head and claws, and a human's torso.

Gentaro's jaw hit the floor in shock.

"This is not a good sign..." said Meteor, taking a step back as he replaced the Meteor Storm Switch in his Driver.

"Um, Rainbow, I think this is a time we need strength over balance!" said Harmony, running over to the group and detransforming. "You're speed and strength, so you're the best choice here."

Alicorn chuckled, watching the event. "My, what a curious evolution," she said, smirking.

-------------

Virgo watched interested. "Quite an interesting transformation. My lord, is this like Super Nova?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Somewhat. Nova is something only a unevolved Zodiarts is capable of, but while it is larger than Supernova, it is less directed and overall weaker. Also, only the most privileged of all the signs can obtain it." Gamou said, absolutely content with this development.

"Roger." Dash said, getting out of the PowerDizer, then joined Fourze Elek States and Meteor Storm, then summoned the Harmony Driver. "Henshin!" She yelled, then activated it, transforming into Loyalty Form.

Suddenly, Elek switched off and was ejected by itself, reverting a confused Fourze back into Base States, with the Rocket Switch starting to float in the air. "Looks like you're in a pinch, Gen-chan." A female voice called out, getting Gentaro to grab the Switch. "Na-na-na... Nadeshiko-chan?!" He gasped out, getting a silhouette of a girl in a sailor-esqe outfit to appear. "My my... you really are in a pinch." She said with a smile, looking around, getting Gentaro to cautiously reach for her face, and looked sadden when his hand went through her. "My time is short, Gen-chan. So, here's my strength once again." She said, then the Rocket Switch glowed, then growed bigger, forming the Rocket Switch Super-1. Gentaro sniffed as he looked at the Switch. "Nade-chan..." He whispered. "Shussssh...." She whispered, putting a finger on his helmet. "I know. Bye, my Fourze." She said, then vanished.

"Pathetic fool! Crying over a dead girl!" Argos yelled and swung a massive paw at Fourze. Only for the Rider to block it effortlessly, even as the ground fractured and split. "What?!" It yelled in shock, trying to reclaim it's hand, but Fourze had a immensely strong grip.

"Wow..." muttered Twilight, completely confused by what was going on. "Ok, I'm now officially confused, what just happened?" she asked, scratching her head with her hoof.

Meteor shrugged. "Don't know, I'm not sure either."

"It's kind of a long story..." said Yuki. "But Gen-chan fell in love with an alien and some bad guys turned her into a Switch to use for their own ends, but she upgraded the Rocket Switch before that happened..."

"Oh...wait, ALIEN?!"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Yeah, what we though was human was actually a alien material called SOLU that some organization called Foundation X wanted, but the Legendary Seven Riders, as well as Double, OOO, and Gentaro stood in their way. Foundation X found her and made her become a special Switch to turn into the Super Galaxy King, but not before turning the Rocket Switch into the Rocket Switch Super-1, then he and OOO managed to beat him. However, she dissolved away in the end, leaving a poor, heartbroken man of Gentaro." Tomoko explained.

"Aaaaaaand Gentaro's really mad." Miu added as, thanks to the expressive helmets Fourze, Harmony, and Meteor have, pointed it out, showing that Fourze was leveling a very murderous glare at the Zodiarts as he kept his iron grip on the Argos Zodiarts' hand. What Argos said was basically insulting her memory. "Do not call down on love. You'd be surprised on what it can do!" Gentaro yelled as he inserted the Super-1 Switch. "Rocket! Supa!" It announced, then grabbed the hand with both hands and with a mighty roar, hip-tossed the Argos Zodiarts into the ground with an almighty crash, then hit the Super Switch. "Ro-keee~to... On!" It announced, forming the Rocket Module. However, music came out as Fourze assumed Rocket States.

Twilight gasped. "Another form?" she asked, interested by this turn of events, but rather saddened to hear that poor Gentaro had his heartbroken like that. "Well, the power of love is a brother to the power of friendship, so I guess in this world it enables such things. Remember, in our world, friendship is LITERALLY magic, so I guess so is love."

She then analyzed the situation with the Kaban. "Gentaro! Make sure to get Argos into space before you finish this! There would still be a huge explosion when it goes down!" she said, pressing buttons.

"Tower Mode" announced the Power Dizer, transforming into Tower Mode as Fourze's motorcycle got on it in launch position.

"Dash, you go to, you can fly after all, and Harmony is designed to survive reentry just like Fourze can."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Like we'll let you!" Argos yelled as it got back up. Gentaro flexed both arms out, getting Rocket Modules to come out of both arm Module Basements, then blasted off, and started whaling heavy-hitting and fast punches onto the gigantic Zodiarts in the face and upper chest.

"Leave some for me!" Dash yelled as her ports flared to life and she flew to assist Gentaro in beating up Argos.

Meteor leapt up on it's back and began swinging the Meteor Storm Staff into the back of his head with all his might.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

The Argos Zodiarts roared in pain and tried to swat Meteor off of it. Gentaro saw the hand and zoomed in and swatted it away.

Dash went in and punched Argos in the eye, getting it to roar louder out of pain.

Page 48 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast