MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!* - Page 47

Page 47 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast

Thread: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Meteor twirled his staff and looked to his fellow Riders. "I'll take the big one," he stated, turning to Stern.

Twilight ran up. "Snips, Snails, look, I know you think those Switches are making you smarter, maybe they are, but is it worth losing what makes you a pony?" she pleaded, trying to talk them down. She looked to Stern. "Twist, I don't know what the Alicorn Zodiarts is giving you, but think, is it really worth turning into a monster to get it? And I don't mean the form, those Switches will turn you into a monster inside and out. Is that really worth it?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

"You have no idea what we really want!" The Argos Three yelled and jumped at Twilight. "Elek! Shierudo!" "E-le-ki Shiii~rrrudo On!" Suddenly, Fourze jumped at them while transforming into Elek States, using his jet pack to boost his jump and slashed the Zodiarts out of the air while blocking with Shield.

"I don't, but do you think it's worth turning into monsters for?!" asked Twilight. "Do you think it's worth making everyone that cares about you see you become a monster inside and out?!" she asked, then stood on her hind legs and summoned the Harmony Driver. The Magic Symbol lit up and began playing a song out of a magical girl anime. "If I have to fight you to make you realize that, I will," she said, but hesitated a little. She gulpped, then saw her friends coming to support her and got past the fear. "Henshin!"

"Mai-gic"

The Element of Magic projected in a circle and transformed her first to human form and then to her Rider form to the sound of an intramental version of the My Little Pony theme song. The color was purple armor with a maginta undersuit, the armor not thick or thin, about medium, and she had a cap reminesant of a magicians on her back. The head was modeled after that of an owl.

"Prepare for the magic of friendship," Harmony said, producing a septer/staff in hand with the same color scheme as herself, an owl perched at the top. As Meteor prepared to fight Stern, she sized up Keel, taking a simple battle stance.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

Stern bellowed and charged at Meteor, while Keel stretched his limbs at Harmony, and Sail fired a barrage of feathers at Fourze, which he deflected with Billy the Rod and Shield.

Meteor waited for her to get closer and swung his staff around, slamming it into the back of her head as he dodged.

Harmony spun her staff, knocking aside the blows and charging forwards, though not extremely fast nor slowly, and giving several swings of her staff at the Zodiarts.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Aie!" Stern yelled as the rhinoceros-themed Zodiarts clutched the back of her head, rubbing it in pain.

Keel winced at the blows. "Huh. Didn't hurt as bad as the electric man's blade." Keel said, then punched Twilight in the chest, then followed up with a snapkick to the head.

Gentaro smashed the Shield Module into Sail's face. Made out of the ultra-durable and hard metal called Astronium, it cracked the griffon-like Zodiarts' beak with ease. The Rider jumped over Sail and landed a crippling slash into his right wing.

"Look, kid," said Meteor. "Do you really know what you've got yourself into? Will you be able to ask yourself in the end 'was it really worth it' and say it was?" he asked, staying in his fighting pose. "Ask yourself seriously if that will be the case."

Twilight took the punch, but ducked the kick and countered with a trust of her staff, then firing a bolt of magic out of the tip into his gut.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Stern turned around and slouched. "Yeah. But we are in too deep to turn back now. Not without getting turned into a mindless monster." The Zodiarts explained, having been told by Alicorn what will happen if they defect from her fold.

Keel was sent flying, coughing from the hit. "Holy road apples, that hurts!" The Zodiarts wheezed out, his entire chest smoking from the hit.

"Do you think what you're turning into is any better?" asked Meteor, seriously.

Harmony concentraited, energy into her staff and firing another bolt of magic energy at Keel with it.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"No... but I was promise beauty and perfection when I have this Switch. You know how girls want that, don't you?" Stern asked rhetorically, knowing Meteor must have seen enough girls either in real life or on television to know that.

Keel screamed, and leaned out of the way, watching the ground getting destroyed, then rebuilt. "Wow. Dude, that's creepy." Keel said, he sweating like a fountain.

"Yes, and I think it's stupid," said Meteor, resting his staff on his shoulder. "Miu, you've been there, tell her how it is," he said, looking to the human turned Alicorn.

Harmony lept at him and gave a series of swings with her staff, then looked to Fourze. "Gentaro, how are you doing?!" she called.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Gentaro yelled in pain when a flurry of feathers hit his back when he turned to face Twilight. "Coward!" He yelled back at Sail, then swung several electric sword beams at Sail, knocking him out of the sky for the fifth time. Keel slammed two fists into Harmony's back, then stretched to make her slam into a wall.

"Pardon?" Miu asked, having looked at a pony fashion magazine. Tomoko facefaulted.

Harmony bounced off the wall with a groan, using her staff to get back to her feet. She then remember what Trixie said earlier. She took a fighting stance and waited.

Meteor facepalmed. "Stern thinks being beautiful to everyone is what's important, I think you have personal experience there."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Keel made his legs stretch, sending him high into the air. "Starfall!" He yelled, then retracted his legs back, then aimed at Harmony, and fired them at her with surprising speed.

"Seriously? That's your sole reason? How vain and stupid can you get?" Miu asked. "Oya oya, kibishi...*" Tomoko whispered as Stern facefaulted.

((* - Hey hey, harsh))

Harmony did her best to calculate things just right in her head and jumpped back to dodge, then grabbed his leg, ready to counter attack depending on how he reacted.

"Miu, she's just a little filly!" stated Rarity.

Ask Pony Discord

Page 47 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast