MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!* - Page 43

Page 43 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast

Thread: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Cheerlie wisely ran out of the way and got to safety, hiding from sight.

------------

Twilight winced. "Ow, that one had to hurt..." she admitted.

"Well at least we know its a guy now..." muttered Spike, cringing.

"Well not exactly, that can actually hurt females just as much...Still, that was a wise move on Cheerliee's part..." Twilight stated, watching.

Trixie trotted in and watched as well. "Well now we know Zodiarts are vulnerable to groin attacks," she said simply, getting stares. "Well its useful information!"

OOC: Trixie is going to be the Combat Pragmatist/Guile Heroine.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

The Keel Zodiarts got back up and whistled. Suddenly, a great wind slammed into Gentaro, sending him into a building side. Coming down from a roof was a griffon-like Zodiarts. It cawed out and spread it's wings, showing the constellation of Vela*. It's entrance was suddenly ruined when a crabapple slammed into it's right temple. "Whoo, boy! Looks like you're in quite the pinch, Genny boy!" Gentaro turned to see Applejack coolly walking to the scene.

((* Vela, the Sails sign))

"Two Zodiarts, where's Meteor?" asked Twilight, looking to Ryusei out of the corner of her eye.

Ryusei snuck aside and called Tachibana with the Meteor Switch. "Tachibana...no body knows who I am in this dimension," he stated. "And why would it matter here?"

"Sorry, Ryusei. You still forfeit Meteor when your identity was revealed to Cancer," was the only reply. "You shall get no help from us here."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Well, since the blueball isn't here yet, I guess I'll make do." Applejack said as she took off her hat, then tossed it into the air and got onto her hind legs in a Long Fist stance, put her front legs at waist height, then backflipped, and punched her front hooves out, catching her hat while the Harmony Driver formed, the orange apple gem glowing.

Her sound was a violen strumming softly, as she exhaled her breath slowly as she spread her front legs apart. "Henshin!" She yelled, and activated the Driver. "Hon-esty." It announced, then a "Devil Went Down to Georgia"-esqe solo coming out of the Driver as apples surrounded Applejack, changing her into a human with a long blonde ponytail reaching her mid back, red shirt, mud-stained denim jeans, and cowboy boots. The apples then slammed into Applejack, forming the suit.

Her armor was a burnt orange, which completely covered her forearms and lower legs, as well as her torso. Her underarmor was cream in color. Her circular shoulder pads resembled apple trees and were green in color. Her helmet resembled a stylized horse face, though it looked incomplete, with the back of the head smooth. She put on her hat, which then formed the rest of the helmet. "Let me be honest: I am very strong!" She announced, taking a Long Fist posture.

"Harmony, Honesty Form," stated Twilight, watching the transformation. "Probably the strength based form...Rainbow, why don't you go help them with the Power Dizer, ok?" she asked, looking to her friend.

--------------------

Alicorn watched from the distence at her two Zodiarts. "Let's see how well they do."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Roger!" Dash said, then zoomed out, making Trixie's cape flutter from the wind caused by her quick movement.

The two Zodiarts charged in, the Keel Zodiarts facing Fourze and the Sail Zodiarts facing Harmony.

Sail opened with a huge blast of wind, but Applejack barely moved. She then charged, somewhat cumbered by the weight of her armor, then slammed a punch into the Zodiarts' stomach, sending the griffon-like Zodiarts crumbling to the ground after being sent through the air by several feet, coughing hard as he tried to get up.

Now without a hostage, Gentaro opened up the fight by transforming into Elek States, but still had Shield on. Gentaro switched by blocking with Shield and swatting away with Billy the Rod.

Trixie watched the fight in progress and came up with an idea. "Gentaro, catch Keel arm and use Wheel to spin around him as fast as you can go, don't let go of his arm," she advised.

Ryusei growled, feeling completely useless since he couldn't transform at all to do anything to help. It was just plain nerve wracking!

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Gotcha! Trixie?" Gentaro asked, clearly confused at the unicorn's voice pop up in his comlinks. Nevertheless, he took out Drill, blocked a punch with Shield, then placed in Wheel. "Howheel!" He pressed down on the tire tread-like tab. "Ho-wheee~ru... On!" It announced, forming the Wheel Module. He then grabbed the leg when the Keel Zodiarts tried a roundhouse kick, then made the wheels spin in different directions, making Gentaro and the Keel Zodiarts spin like a top at a crazy speed. Suddenly, the Keel Zodiarts went flying into a wall right next to the first, getting his head stuck in the wall. Gentaro had stopped and was stumbling around. "Furifurifurifurifurifuri...." Gentaro muttered in a dazed tone, then tripped and hit the floor.

Applejack facepalmed as she held the Sail Zodiarts in a neckhold. "Oh, come on... what was going to be the outcome of that plan?" She muttered, then reared back a fist and punched Sail in the face multiple times.

Trixie facehoofed as well. "Trixie meant circle him with his own limb at high speeds to use his stretching ability to tie him up!" she stated with a sigh.

"Well...It did seriously disorinate the Zodiarts, so I suppose that worked too," said Twilight. "You need to be more specific next time, Trixie."

Twilight looked at the situation. "Uh, Gentaro, are you ok?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Subete ga kaiten shite imasu.....*" Gentaro said, his helmet eyes replaced with spirals. The Keel Zodiarts was still stuck in the wall, most likely to slowly regain his balance without making him walk and move like a drunkard and perhaps finding his stomach.

"I think he's lost his brain." Applejack said, blocking hits from the swift Sail Zodiarts. It took to the sky and began tossing feather-like knives at her, which bounce off of her like nothing. She then slammed a punch to the ground. Suddenly, a cascade of plants came out and wrapped the Zodiarts up. "Holy crabapples!" Applejack yelled, clearly shocked at her accomplishment.

((* Everything is revolving...))

"Gentaro had a brain?" snarked Trixie.

"Um, Gentaro, focus please," Twilight stated. "AJ, its just the Harmony system supercharging your natural connection to the Earth, relax.

OOC: Sorry, I just don't have much to do here...

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"I resent that, Trix-chan." Gentaro said weakly, who got up slowly, then switched off Shield, then took out Medical. "Medical!" "Medi-karu On!" It announced, forming the Medical Module. Gentaro flipped it open and pulled out a vial of yellow liquid and proceeded to (defy all physics and) drunk it down through his helmet. He winced at the flavor, shaking his head a couple times. Once completely rejuvenated, Gentaro went over to the Keel Zodiarts, switched off Medical, and yanked the Zodiarts out, and proceeded to give Keel a resounding headbutt.

"Niiice..." Applejack said, clearly enjoying her Tribe Power. She then moved her arms to the ground, getting the plants to toss the Sail Zodiarts into the ground with enough force to crater.

Trixie continued to observe the fight. "Gentaro, use Fire. Not only are insects typically vulnerable to such things, he's based off a wood object. So Fire should be more effective."

"Here that, Gentaro?" asked Twilight, still confused as to why Ryusei wasn't doing anything.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Roger!" Gentaro said with a salute, hitting himself in the process, then ducked a wild cross from Keel and slashed into his stomach twice, then kicked him in the chest. He switched off Elek, and replaced it with Fire. "Faiya!" He pulled the ring. "Fai~yaaaa On!" It announced, getting dramatic music to play as a ring surrounded Gentaro, igniting him as the Hea-Hackgun came out of the Circle Basement. He came out of the blaze in Fire States, and proceeded to shoot fireballs at the Keel Zodiarts, getting cascades of sparks to rain off of the Zodiarts as it did.

Applejack currently was weathering another feather barrage from Sail. She "tsk"ed in annoyance, as this was the third barrage. If anything, the Zodiarts was ticking her off. She flexed her arms, getting giant flowers to pop out of the ground, though the flower itself looked like organic rocket launchers. "Blast Root!" Applejack yelled, getting the flowers to launch potatoes at the Sail Zodiarts. It laughed at the absurd projectile as it sailed in the air. The Zodiarts shut up, however, when the potatoes exploded violently when they hit their target.

Trixie watched the situation and nodded, then looked to Applejack's. "Applejack, aim for the wings," she stated. "Especially if you can get some vines to tie them up."

Ask Pony Discord

Page 43 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast