MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!* - Page 39

Page 39 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast

Thread: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

OOC: Even worse because Lauren Faust has said, if censors would let them say it onscreen, AJ's parents are dead.

Twilight was shocked and appalled. How could ANYONE do something like that to anypony? Especially their own sister. "Trixie, are you ok?"

"T-Trixie is f-fine," Trixie stuttered, trying not to cry as she remembered the occurence.

--------------------

JK and Pinkie poked out from behind a pole, TK normally, Pinkie completely sideways. "We're on it, Gentaro..." he said, then noticed that not only were he and Pinkie hiding behind a pole, but Pinkie was sideways without even standing on his back. "...How are we doing this?"

Pinkie just shrugged, both front legs visable but still didn't fall.

---------------------

------------------

Fluttershy fluttered up and landed on the cloud next to her old friend. "Are you ok, Rainbow Dash?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

"Alright, see to it that you do." Gentaro said.

That was when Applejack blew her stack. "IF I GET MY HOOVES ON THAT HOOF-AND-MOUTH DISEASED MARE, I'M BUCKING HER RIGHT INTO SPACE!!! NO REAL PARENT SHOULD CALL THEIR CHILD, THEIR OWN FLESH AND BLOOD, WORTHLESS!!" The Element of Honestly bellowed out, making the very house shake.

"Hold me." Dash said out of fear, she having a death hug on Fluttershy thanks to that scream of raw fury from Applejack.

JK nodded, giving his normal salute before walking off...While Pinkie just receeded behind the pole and vanished.

--------------------

Twilight blinked in surprise. "Applejack...I understand why you're mad, but this seems like it hit a nerve, are you alright?"

--------------------

Fluttershy just hugged her back. She'd never heard AJ so furious.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

Applejack sighed. "You ever wonder why Daddy and Ma weren't in the family reunion? Well, they are at the Great Ranch in the Sky..." She said, sadness drenching her words.

Quicksilver walked up to Miu and Gentaro. "Hey guys," he said, respectfully. Twilight had managed to get him a new diet that was helping with his condition, not QUITE cure, but help. "Anything I can do to help?"

---------

Twilight hugged Applejack. "I'm sorry...I didn't know..."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"But this talk ain't about me, sugerplum; it's about this sugercube here." Applejack said, pulling Trixie into the hug.

"Hmm... Scout out Ponyville by air to see what pony will transform into a Zodiarts." Miu said, shaking her wings.

Trixie blushed. "...You...you actually care about me?" she asked, startled enough to drop the third person act. "But I publically humiliated you...you're actually worried about me?"

----------

Quicksilver nodded, taking off, but making sure to be careful, given he wasn't quite fully recovered.

----------

"Um...Rainbow Dash...you can let go of me...I mean if you really want to..."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Sugercube, you went through heck many times in your life. Let us help you to the greener pastures." Applejack said, smiling a warm smile at Trixie.

"Oh, sorry," Was Dash's reply, she letting go. "So, why are you here with me?" She asked.

Trixie gave a small smile. "T-thanks...For what it is worth...Trixie's sorry for what she did..."

--------------

"The others said you were feeling down, so I came to try and cheer you up...if you don't mind..."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Don't worry about it, kiddo." Applejack said, then placed on Trixie her clean cape and hat. "We've have forgiven you." She said, still sporting that warm smile.

"Oh... Trixie just stir up some bad memories." Dash said and returned to her depression, the cloud they were on resuming it's rainstorm.

"Thank you..." said Trixie, looking at her clean self. "Now there's just the problem of restoring Trixie's public image in Ponyville..."

-------------

Fluttershy looked down at the cloud and blinked. Then back to Dash. "From flight school...those bullies..." she said, remembering it. "I guess what Trixie did hurt you a lot, didn't it?"

-------------

JK and Pinkie Pie returned to Gentaro and Miu. "We got the information on Violet," JK said. "Though Pinkie Pie knew a good bit about her already."

"I know lots of stuff about everypony in Ponyville! Violet's birthday is in twenty days, she loves flowers, she's kinda shy, and she doesn't go out much," explained Pinkie.

"But here's the info we got," JK said. "She, Daisy, and Rose were all in a contest for flowers about a month ago. Violet came in fourth, Rose third, and Daisy second. A friend of those two, Lilly, came in first."

"Violet didn't take it well, from what I heard, she broke down crying," said Pinkie sadly. "I'll throw her a party when this is all over!"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"We'll get to that once we take out Alicorn. For now, let us worry about the others." Applejack said, patting Trixie on the shoulder.

"You guessed it, 'shy." Dash said, sighing.

"Hold the festivities, Pinkie. Rose and Daisy were placed higher than Violet in that flower competition. Their stands were attacked by Tucana. If Tucana's going after the top three, than Lilly's in danger!" Gentaro yelled, then grabbed Pinkie and pulled her along as he ran into Ponyville, using her as directions.

Trixie gave a nod. "...You're not going to...kill her, are you?" Trixie asked, looking a little scared. "She may have ruined and done terrible things to Trixie...but she's still Trixie's sister..."

---------------

"I know you pretty well, Dash..." Fluttershy said, giving her a sympathetic look, then a hug. "Will you be ok?"

----------------

As they came up to Lilly's stand, the bright pink Earth Pony suddenly jumpped out of the way as a rainbow colored beam blew it up, Tucana landing nearby. "You'll never upstage me again," it stated, snarling and approaching...only for Pinkie Pie to suddenly do a flying kick and knock it off its feet, despite having just been standing next to Gentaro a few seconds ago. Tucana snarled and got up. "Stay out of this!"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"What?! No! Don't know... Not that we don't intend on killing her, but we kinda run our information from the others, so we won't know what happens when a Horoscopes Switch gets destroyed." Applejack explained. Obviously, when a normal Zodiarts Switch becomes a Horoscopes Switch, they get an infinite use out of it, so it should stand to reason to ponder what will happen when a Horoscopes Zodiarts Switch gets destroyed.

"Yeah." Dash said, rubbing Fluttershy's head.

"And let you do as you please? Heck no! Let me tell you this!" Gentaro yelled as he took out the Fourze Driver. "I am fairly~ strong!" He yelled, then placed the Fourze Driver on his waist, then flipped the Transwitches and gripped the Enter Lever. "3... (Klaxon alarm) 2... (klaxon alarm) 1..." "Henshin!" Gentaro yelled and pulled the Lever, then threw his arm in the air, forming the ring above him, returning him to human form and forned his Fourze armor. "Uchu.... kitaaaaaaaa!!" He yelled.

"Hm?" Applejack and Rainbow Dash muttered at the same time as they heard Gentaro exclaim his signature call. "Oh, crud, he's in a fight!" Applejack yelled to Twilight.

"Fight? That monster again?" asked Trixie.

Twilight nodded, running to the computer, where her mother was already going about things to get a feed. "Trixie, this is my mom, Twilight the First, mom, this is Trixie."

"Hello," said Trixie, blinking.

Twilight I nodded. "Glad to meet you," she said, getting a feed. For obvious reasons, now was not a good time to reveal to Trixie she was in the prescence of a legendary hero. "Good, Pinkie's there."

------------------

"Violet, you really need to calm down! Give up the switch and I'll throw you a really big party!" said Pinkie, trying to talk her down.

Tucana gasped. "How did you..." she said, then transformed, turning back into Violet. "I...I can't! I won't! Do you know what its like to NEVER stand out! To always be a wall flower! Then you finally get your hopes up and try to stand out, and you come in FOURTH! No medal, no recognition, nothing!"

Ask Pony Discord

Page 39 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast