MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!* - Page 2

Page 2 of 123 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

"Whoa! Don't have to tell me twice!" He said, dodging the sword as best he could, then took out a completely gold device, then pried out the orange device on the rightmost side of his belt and inserted it in. "Elek!" It announced, then Gentaro flipped it on. "E-lek-ki On!" The belt announced, then a thunderstorm suddenly brew as Billy the Rod came out of his right arm. "Shiberu ni... ikuze!" Gentaro yelled as electricity surged from him, getting a electric guitar to jam out as he started to glow from power as spheres of electricity slammed into his body. A revived Applejack grunted as she got back up, shaking her head and looked up, noticing Gentaro in a new form.

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Rarity blinked, but then gave a rather approving glance. "Gold? Now that's a good costume."

Twilight looked to Yuki. "Um...Just for the record, how many of you guys are there?"

Yuki blinked, thinking and counting on now non-existent fingers. "Seven..."

Twilight sighed. "This is going to be a long day."

The Zodiarts growled and tried to grab Billy The Rod with his whip. "Get out of my way! This is between me and that mare!"

"He's trying to hurt Applejack?" asked Rarity, instantly growling. "Well I'm not going to stand for that..." she said, controling a curtin from a nearby house and wrapping it around the Zodiart's whip hand to restrain it.

"You...That was so cool!" exclaimed Yuki in her characteristic excitement.

------------------

JK blinked. "What dimension is Gentaro in anyway?"

Kengo shrugged. "I'm not sure, not one I've ever heard of...I'm more concerned as to why there's a Zodiarts there."

OOC: Fourze can destroy the Zodiarts, but the Switcher will get away with the Switch.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Got me, but apparently horses are the dominate lifeform!" Gentaro yelled into the Radar Module, then put the cable attached to Billy the Rod onto the left socket, sending an electric current through the whip and shocking the Zodiarts. Gentaro charged in and smacked the sword out of the stunned Zodiarts' hand, then sent electrified slash after slash into the Zodiarts' stomach, then punched it across the face. "The finisher!" Gentaro yelled, taking out the Elek Switch and inserted into Billy the Rod. Klaxon alarms of a different tone rang as he did, electricity surging into the blade. "RIMITO BREAKU!" The sword announced. "Raida Hyaku Oku Boruto Bureaku!" Gentaro yelled as he slashed into the Zodiarts, sending it skyward where it exploded, sending the Zodiarts Switch rolling into his feet, only to meet it's demise when Gentaro smashed it with Billy the Rod.

The Zodiarts yelled out in pain and exploded in a large fireball.

Twilight's jaw dropped in shock, and quite honestly, a bit of horror. "He...he killed it..." she said, Rarity and Spike both equally as shocked.

"No, don't worry, he didn't," said Yuki, trying to settle it down a bit.

"What do you mean he didn't kill it?! It blew up?!" asked Rarity, quite honestly a little scared.

"No, he destroyed the Zodiarts body, the human...or maybe pony controling it is still alive," explained Yuki.

"Come again?" asked Rarity, looking confused.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"A Zodiarts is basically any sentient being with this little device." Gentaro said, putting the Elek Switch back into his Driver and lifted Billy the Rod, showing the broken Zodiarts Switch stuck to the tip. "This is known as a Zodiarts Switch. Whoever activates this gets Cosmic Energy from a constellation sent right into their body, transforming them into a Zodiarts based on that constellations. Only way to beat Zodiarts is through these guys." Gentaro said, showing off the orange switch he pulled out of his belt earlier. "That's called an Astro Switch. Instead of sending Cosmic Energy into my body when I activate it, it is sent into my suit, where it gives me a different weapon or device, depending on their number. That's Switch #1: Rocket, by the way." He said, flipping Elek off, returning to his default form as the electricity shed off of his body and Billy the Rod slinked back into his arm. "There are several Astro Switches that help me transform further, a little something called States-Changing Astro Switches. With these switches (shows off the Elek Switch in point), I can go from Base States to any form that these switches take me. So far, I've got #10: Elek, and #20: Fire." He explained.

"Wow, this is a lot to take in." Applejack said, sitting down. "And how do you know all of this?" She asked. "I got my partner here to back me up. [Say hello, Kengo.]" He said, showing the screen on the Radar Module to the group, where humans were gathered.

Suddenly, Tomoko looked on in horror. "Horses... colorful horses..." She then fell backwards as she fainted, getting panic to ensue in the Rabbit Hutch.

Screams of shock in Japanese resounded from the Radar Switch. "Bye!" Gentaro said into the Module, then switched off Radar, getting Radar to slink back into his left arm, then flipped up the red switches on his belt one at a time, then a big blanket of white smoke came from him as he detransformed, Gentaro back in pony form. He then noticed the new pony in the group. "Uh, who are you?" He asked, noticing the wings on her back.

"Gen-chan! It's me, Yuki!" exclaimed Yuki, then gasped. "You're a pony too!"

"Well, you destroyed the Switch, so that means the Zodiarts can't cause anymore trouble, right?" asked Twilight, confused.

"Sort of," said Yuki, looking to them. "Switchers often have withdrawl symptoms after their Switch is destroyed, especially if they haven't overcome the reason they got it in the first place."

"So the Switcher might be addicted to those things?" asked Rarity. "How horrible..."

"It's worse," said Yuki. "If someone gives them another Switch, it'll be just like we never destroyed their original one."

----------------

The pony growled. "My Switch..." he growled. "How am I going to make her pay now?!"

"I can help with that," said a voice behind him. He turned to see an armored hand belonging to a Zodiarts in a fancy cloak. "Wish upon the stars again, little fox..." she said, the Pony intranced by the sight of the Switch and taking it back.

----------------

"So how do we get Gentaro and Yuki back?" asked JK.

"I don't know," said Kengo, giving it thought. "From what I'm getting, it appears the interference is due to a temporal difference between our worlds...It would appear time is faster there, so there's no rush...But I'm concerned, what was a Zodiarts Switch doing in that world?"

"Why does it matter?" asked JK. "It's not our world."

Kengo growled. "I'm not going to let the Switches be used for evil, in this world or any one...It might just be a one shot thing, a Switch just somehow ended up transported there by accident...or a Horoscope is there passing them out to the inhabitants for some reason..." he said, looking to Miu. "What do you say, president?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Well, we'll know for certain once Gentaro fights again. If there is a Horoscopes down there... we may be looking at a possible branching out." Miu said, having had Shun put the unconscious Tomoko in one of the bunks on the upper levels. She suddenly got upright, making Shun jump. "I feel a meteor..." The goth said, looking at a spot, then climbed down. "I sense an Astro Switch... but not one of ours." She said as she walked on, walking the same path Ryusei was on when he sneaked into the Rabbit Hutch during the Lynx incident.

"Yuuki!? How did you get here?!" Gentaro asked in a shocked tone, he and Yuuki doing their handshake somehow. "Hopefully, this Zodiarts hasn't reach that stage yet..." Gentaro said, Yuuki knowing full well he was referring to Last One.

"...Perhaps we should send you and TK there to investigate," said Kengo, thinking it out.

"Wait, why me?!" asked TK in shock.

"Because you're our best information investigator," said Kengo. "And we need Shun here to use the Power Dizer if a Zodiarts attacks here."

Ryusei gasped, hiding back further in the cubby hole he'd found. If they found him, he'd have to play dumb again...
    ------------------

"Kengo sent me to check on you," said Yuki, then nodded. "If he had, the Switch would've changed..."

"What stage?" asked Twilight, getting more confused by the moment. "Wait...Rarity, Applejack, go get Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash and meet us at Sugar Cube Corner, it's better they explain it to us all at once than have to repeat themselves."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Ah HA!" Tomoko yelled, grabbing Ryusei and throwing him out with surprising strength, right into Shun. The boulder of a teen didn't budge, but noticed Ryusei on the floor. "You... what are you doing here?!" He said, hefting the unknown-to-them Rider clear off his feet. "How much did you learn and do not lie." Miu demanded, glaring at the intruder.

"And, uh... where is this Suger Cube?" Gentaro asked.

Twilight lead the two human-turned-ponies to Sugar Cube Corner, getting them a table to sit down and discuss what was going on once Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash were retrieved.

"Ok, so what you're saying is these Zodiarts are humans, which is what you really are, or ponies using these Zodiarts Switches to transform into monsters," said Twilight, looking at the destroyed Switch, which she had to slap Pinkie's hoof away from. "And that the goal of the Zodiarts is to find and awaken the other Horoscopes for...some reason."

Yuki nodded. "And Kengo's father invented the Switches, but they were stolen by whoever is behind the Zodiarts."

"And these...creatures, are now here in our world..." said Rarity. "And the one on the loose now is after Applejack..."

"I think we should explain all this to Princess Celestia," said Twilight, unaware that she hadn't yet mentioned the Princesses.

----------------

Ryusei was a bit annoyed, but decided to play cool. He bowed apologetically. "I'm sorry, I just found the locker and ended up in here, I hid when you came in," he said, lying of course. "I heard something about Gentaro being in trouble and Zodiarts, that's all I heard..."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Do you think I don't notice the emotions on your face? Who are you, really?" Miu pressured, standing on the stool in the room to get a better look at Ryusei.

"You have a princess?" Gentaro asked, sounding amazed.

"I'm not lying, I promise..." said Ryusei. "But if I can help Gentaro, I want to if I can!"

"We have other things to worry about right now, someone needs to go help investigate the appearence of the Zodiarts in that other world," said Kengo. "JK and Miu are our most observent, they should be the ones to go."

As they were distracted, he took out the Meteor Switch and covertly let his superior listen in. "...What should I do, Tachibana?"

"...Go, we must investigate this new devolopment, if the Zodiarts are in that other world, it's important they know they're not safe there to discourge them from branching out further. Besides, it's possible the Horoscope there may be Ares," replied Tachibana. "I'll set the satalite to the dimensional coordinates once you're there so you may still transform."

Ryusei nodded, hiding the Switch and standing up. "If I can help Gentaro, I'll gladly go."

-----------------------

"Two, Princesses Celestia and Luna," explained Rarity. "They're our rulers, they control the sun and moon."

"Control the sun and moon?" asked Yuki, facinated, she loved space talk. Her Cutie Mark in this world was even a space shuttle.

Twilight nodded. "They move them with their magic to control the day and night."

"How interesting," said Yuki. "Where we're from, the Earth moves around the sun, not the otherway around, and no one controls them..."

"Your world sound weird!" said Pinkie, popping out of nowhere. "But it sounds kind of cool!"

"Regardless of that, we need to let the princess know," said Twilight, looking to Spike. "Spike, send a letter to Celestia...Just tell her we need an audience with her VERY soon."

"On it!"

"Now, we need to find out just who the Zodiarts was, in case they're still after Applejack and can get another Switch," said Twilight, at present more concerned about Applejack's well being than anything else.

Rarity then gasped. "Wait, what if Applejack isn't the ONLY target?"

"What?"

"She said she upstaged her, the only thing Applejack did recently that I can think would count is winning that farm fair in Canterlot," said Rarity. "Applejack, what if the Zodiarts goes after what you used to WIN the fair?"

Twilight paused for a second, then gasped. "Sweet Apple Acres!"

------------

The Switcher was presently heading for just there, Switch in hand. "I'll make 'em pay, I was so close to winn'!" he growled, continuing his march.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Astro Switch..." Tomoko muttered into Ryusei's ear, she having moved like water. Shun smirked. 'Glad she can creep someone else out...'

Applejack froze. "Not on my watch!" She yelled, she getting up and running off. "Ah! Applejack!" Gentaro yelled, scrambling after her, he running on two legs (albeit with some difficulty), and placed on the Fourze Driver and flipped it on. "3... (Klaxon alarm) 2... (Klaxon alarm) 1..." "Henshin!" He yelled, pulling the lever, and transformed into Fourze mid-run. "Nōjō*..." He paused to pressed down on the Rocket Switch. "Ro~ket-to... On!" It announced, forming a giant Saturn-V rocket on his right arm. "Kitaaaa!!" He yelled, blasting off and taking flight, grabbing a shocked Applejack who barely had time holding onto her hat.

Suddenly, the Potechokin Foodroid hopped to Kengo, pointing to the Fourze screens, showing Gentaro has gone Rider and activated the Rocket Switch.

((* Farm))

Ryusei jumpped. "Does she..."

Ryusei looked to the group. "So can I help Gentaro-san?"

Kengo suddenly reacted, seeing the Foodroid alerting him and looked at the screen. "Gentaro transformed! The Zodiarts must be back!"

"Transformed?" asked Ryusei, still playing dumb.

----------------

"Come on, everypony!" yelled Twilight, following, but watching Yuki mimic Gentaro's movements, Pinkie thinking it was fun and doing the exact same thing. "Come on!" she called, leading the way.

Rainbow Dash took off, managing to fly right along side of Fourze. "Hey, if they're messing with my friends, no way am I sitting this out!" she stated. "I'm not the Element Of Loyalty for nothing!" she continued...then realized that Fourze had no idea what she meant. "I'll explain later!"

Rainbow then looked ahead and saw a brown furred pony standing outside a fence at Sweet Apple Acres up ahead. "Hey, that pony isn't from around here! Maybe they're the Zodo-whatchamacallit!"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Zodi-ARTS." Gentaro said, then switched off Rocket, getting Applejack to scream as they fell like a rock. Gentaro switched Applejack to his right side and switched out the Radar Switch with a teal-colored switch. "Para-chute!" He pulled the rip-cord like tab. "Para-chuu~to On!" Suddenly, three mini-parachutes came out of his left arm, slowing down their descent. Applejack clutched onto Gentaro in fear as they landed.

"Well, this confirms it. Kengo, open the space way to that horse dimension." She said, grabbing Ryusei and JK and walked out off the Rabbit Hutch and into the hallway. "Miu! Man, she's so stubborn..." Shun lightly lamented.

Page 2 of 123 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast