MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!* - Page 121

Page 121 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123 LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 1837

Thread: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Twilight suddenly reduced her bubble so it was only around Gentaro, putting Phoenix back at the bottom of the ocean.

"Henshin!" Fluttershy yelled.

"Kind-ness."

She charged over. "Gentaro, I'll block, you attack when you see the chance," she said, taking a defensive stance.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

"Right!" Gentaro said.

Phoenix looked around, then ignited, his flames boiling the sea around him. "You think water will drench me to the bone?" He said, then charged at Fluttershy, shooting a plume of hot water at her with a swing of his fan.

Fluttershy caught the blume in an energy field, spun around and sent it right back at him.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

Phoenix grunted when the enhanced reflect hit him, sending him reeling.

"Raida Hyaku Oku Bolt Break!" "RIMITO BUREAKU!!!" Gentaro yelled, jumping over Fluttershy with a super-charged Billy the Rod and strikes Phoenix in a vertical chop down the head.

Phoenix yelled in pain, and exploded. "Yosh!" Gentaro yelled in victory, then noticed when Phoenix was nothing but a pile of ashes.

Said ashes suddenly ignited in purple flames.

"Oh, right. He's a phoenix. He can revive from defeat." Gentaro said flatly as Phoenix reformed from his ashes.

"Exactly. I'm glad someone paid attention to their mythology." Phoenix said, then blasted Gentaro with a pillar of flame and water, sending him flying over Fluttershy.

Fluttershy eeped and held her hands up, raising a forcefield that Gentaro comically bounced off of and right back at Phoenix with twice the momentum. "Oops...sorry, Gentaro!"
    Last edited by Godzillawolf; 6th January 2013 at 09:19 AM.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Needless to say, both Rider and Horoscopes were not expecting the resulting scare and both crashed into each other.

Gentaro kept bouncing until he hit a pillar, while Phoenix was mowed down by the flying Rider and was splayed out on the ground.

"Ow." Both Rider and Horoscopes said flatly.

"Oh my..." Fluttershy said, an embarrassed look on her helmet. "Sorry..."

Fluttercruel mentally facehoofed.

"Twilight, how do you STOP a Phoenix from reviving?" asked Gilda, looking to the brainiac, after the group overcame the shock of what had just happened.

"Well, to my knowledge, they need light to regenerate," Twilight explained. "Either sunlight or some other type of it."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Dash looked up to noticed it was late afternoon, as the sunfish were low in the "sky" and now glowing orange to stimulate a setting sun. "Well, looks like we're going to have to bring the fight far away from this place." Dash said.

Gentaro shakily got up, flipping off Elek and returned to Base States. "Okay, something devoid of light..." He said, getting up while Phoenix did the same.

"Phe, I know when to call it a day." Phoenix spoke, and vanished in a nebula-like cloud of energy.

----

Hippocampus walked into a room. He was just running (more like swimming away), when the Zodiarts was yanked out of the water and onto dry land. "Hey! You know it's risky to pull someone out from the depths! They could get the bends!" The Sign of the Seapony yelled indignantly, then realized he was not experiencing any symptoms.

"Oh, relax. That Zodiarts body of yours helps you adapt to your surroundings. Hence why you're not drying out and suffocating from the lack of water." Phoenix said, putting on his Horoscopes robe. He then tossed a robe to Hippocampus, who was not expecting the clothing and hit him with a smack.

"Milady, our newest addition to our ranks." Phoenix said as he bowed lowly to another figure in the room, a figure Hippocampus did not see initially.

"Are you ok Gentaro?" asked Fluttershy, detransforming and running over. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to do that..." she said, continuing on apologizing.

Twilight went to Applejack. "Are you ok? I'm sorry, that was a bad call on my part..."

------------

Alicorn emerged from the shadows, looking over at Hippocampus. "Yes, I see. Hello, Apostle of the Sea Pony Constellation," she stated, looking him over. "I am Alicorn, Queen of the Zodiarts," she said, now having a crown.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Gentaro got up. "It's okay, Fluttershy. You just got spooked." He said, putting a hand on Fluttershy's helmet.

"I'm fine. Sore, but fine. Man, that guy was just too quick for me." Applejack said, rubbing her sore body through her water suit, glad it wasn't breached. Her Driver looked like it was beaten up, but it was currently mending itself.

----

Hippocampus scrambled onto his knees and bowed. 'Such power...' He thought with awe, sensing her power level. Alicorn definitely deserved the title of Zodiarts Queen. She felt as powerful as his own Queen.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 8th January 2013 at 12:52 AM.

Fluttershy smiled and returned to normal. "So...what do we do now?"

Twilight nodded. "Sorry...I shouldn't have put you in that situation when you were hurt..."

------------

Alicorn smirked, looking down at him. "What is your desire? What did you wish upon the stars?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Riptide swam to the group. "The Princess would like to speak to you." He said.

"Looks like we found what to do next." Miu mused.

"It's okay, Twilight. We were not expecting a second Horoscopes to appear." Applejack said, putting a hoof on her friend.

---------------

"I'm a simple stallion; just wealth and power, really." Hippocampus said, then took out a gem that could only be found deep in the ocean: a Ocean Star jewel. "A present for you, milady." He said, smiling.

Twilight gave a small smiled. "Thanks..." she said, then looked to Riptide. "Lead the way."

----------

Alicorn smirked. "I like you," she said, taking it. "Enjoy yourself."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Riptide had brought them to the palace.

While the Canterlot palace was themed after a fairy tale-esqe European castle, this one looked like it was a castle in Edo-era Japan. "Whoa...." Dash said, looking around and noticed zen gardens being delicately cared for by gardeners.

"Queen Tsunami is very fluent in Neigh-panese. Her family came from the area, and has brought some of Neighpan to the Palace." Riptide explained.

"Well, looks like Kyoto all over again." Gentaro said, looking at the traditional place.

--------

"As you wish." Hippocampus said, then left.

"He'll be easy to use." Phoenix mused to his master.

Twilight was amazed, as was Rarity, the latter taking notes herself this time.

"It's beautiful," Lightning Flicker remarked, looking it over. "Amazing how the different pony kingdoms ended up developing, isn't it?"

--------

"That he will be," Alicorn agreed. "Win lose or draw, we still win, but I'm curious as to how this will turn out."

Ask Pony Discord