MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!* - Page 118

Page 118 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 1837

Thread: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

"I assure you, Poseidon is not like those boorish Ridgebacks or Smokestacks." Riptide said, rolling his eyes.

"Smokestacks?" Applejack asked.

"Dragons that emit smoke when they sleep." Riptide said, then the Mane Six suddenly got flashbacks.

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

"We had to deal with one of those and save Equestria," said Twilight, admittedly. "Though we actually do have a baby dragon with us, his name is Spike," she introduced. "He's my assistant, and my family."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Really?" Riptide asked, sounding curious, then shook his head. "Bah, we're getting distracted. We dive, ladies and gentlemen!" He yelled, then he dived.

"Applejack, they also have lights if it gets too dark," Twilight explained, remembering. She then began to dive after Riptide, the others following.

"So, anything we should know before we get there?" asked Rarity to their guide. "We don't want to accidentally offend one of you."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Beyond polluting our sea, nothing comes to mind. Oh and don't say anything about 'treasure' or anything of the sort." Riptide spoke.

"Su-kuryu On!" "Why not?" Gentaro asked, catching up by switching on the Screw Switch.

"Well, thieves have been stealing our valuables, and it is clear no normal Sea Pony is behind this. For one, 5 of our squads were pulverized by them, and left most of them in the medical center." Riptide explained.

"For two, they have the strength to rip iron doors the size of a house off." He added.

"Oh my." Dash said, shocked at the strength the "thieves" have.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 1st December 2012 at 04:47 PM.

Twilight looked to Gentaro. "Gentaro, do you think it might be a Zodiarts?" she asked, concerned by this.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Has to be. Must be a particularly strong one." Gentaro said.

As they dove deeper, the group activated their lights (Gentaro having the Flash Module on).

"Sheesh, it's pitch black down here..." Dash said, then heard singing. "Wha?" She asked, looking around, then a bunch of electric blue, bioluminescent jellyfish came out of a nearby cave and began swimming upward and past the group.

"Singing Jellies. They love the dark here, but how they sing, we have no clue." Riptide explained, shrugging.

Twilight began taking notes with a recorder in the suits arm. "That's quite amazing," she said, going on a tangent about jellyfish.

"Twilight is quite excitable about learning," Rarity explained. "She's never seen anything like this, so it's a big deal for her."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"I see; so she's got the scientific mind." Riptide said in amusement.

Gentaro was doing the same, using the Camera Module (which developed a water-proof/pressure-canceling covering) to record the Singing Jellies as they did a spiral dance.

A black shape passed by overhead with a "whoosh", getting Gentaro to move the Flash Module upwards. It was the belly of a giant sea serpent, casually swimming along the depths of the ocean minding his own business. "Whoa." Dash said in shock.

"Yeah, there are some big things in the oceans." Riptide said.

Twilight continued documenting things excitably.

"Oh, this is so lovely, I've come up with about 50 new designs just being here," Rarity gushed. She looked to Riptide. "I'm a fashion designer, all this deep sea beauty has given me so many ideas for when I get home."

Yuki looked to Riptide. "Is your leader an Alicorn too?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"I'm glad the sea continues to be a muse to the artists of the world." Riptide said to Rarity.

"Yes she is. Queen Tsunami is an Alicorn, however, she can also revert to her Sea Pony self at will. Many years of practice." Riptide explained.

"Celestia and Luna can actually do that," Cadence added. "Probably for the same reason."

Twilight blinked. "They can?"

"Yeah, you think they don't like being treated like normal ponies from time to time too?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"That and she does it because we live in a marine environment." Riptide said. "Feathery wings get heavy when soaked."

"I see." Gentaro said.

They then hit pitch darkness, to the point where they could not see not even an inch away from their faces.

Riptide then glowed green with some effort.

"You can glow?" Applejack asked in shock.

"Years of adaptation allowed us to emit our own light." The Sea Pony spoke.

Applebloom stuck close to her sister, both for safety and because she knew Applejack would be uncomfortable.

Twilight continued to take notes on this.

"I see you've also evolved in other ways," said Cadence. "The ancient pictures my aunts showed me look very different than you do now."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Well, we were more used to a life near the shallows close to kelp forests and clams. After Discord, we had to flee to deeper waters." Riptide said, embarrassed of how the Sea Ponies had looked prior to evolution.

"What did they look like?" Gentaro asked, curious to know.

"This." Riptide said, taking out a etching and handed it to the rider. He looked at it, and held in a snort.

The Kamen Rider Club swam over and their eyes widen. "That's the most literal seahorse I have ever seen." Tomoko said, getting Riptide to glow pink in embarrassment. The old Sea Pony was a seahorse body with a pony's head.

"Look at that, mood lights." Apolejack pointed out.