MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!* - Page 114

Page 114 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 1837

Thread: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

"Without the cure? A couple of weeks." Gentaro said with a shrug. "Anyways, Queen Rosedust has a favor for you, Lightning-chan. She wants you to come with us to meet the Sea Ponies." Gentaro said, looking at the Flutterpony.

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

"Anything for my queen," said Lightning Ripple. "But call me Ripple, please."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Very well, Ripple." Gentaro said with a nod.

He lead Lightning Ripple back to the group.

"So, we're heading for the ocean, sounds cool," Lightning Ripple said, looking over the group.

OOC: Time skip now?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

((Yeah))

"Yup, and that means that we're going to disguise you so we can take a train." Applejack said, looking at Lightning Ripple.

"Well, technically we don't," said Cadence, looking to the group. "Aunt Celestia told me that the Flutterponies existence has been made known since they've rejoined with Equestria. So we don't have to disguise her. It'd probably be a good way to start integrating them back into the pony society."

------------

While it didn't cause a huge scene, Lightning Ripple did get quite a few stares and some questions on the train.

Adina looked up to her mother. "Momma...I don't know how to swim..." she admitted.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Don't worry, I don't know either." Dash said, holding Adina close.

Gentaro was having a mob swarm him, as the ponies were incredibly curious as to how a human had gotten into Equestria.

"Get back, you vultures!" Miu yelled as she rescued Gentaro from the frenzy. Yeah, it was that bad.

Twilight chuckled. "Gentaro, want me to get the Poison Joke cure?"

Adina blinked. "You don't?" she asked, shocked.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Clouds and open water are totally different." Dash said, knowing that she had taken Adina for a cloud swim once.

"For the love of Cosmica, yes!" Gentaro said, panting as he forced their door shut and locked it.

Twilight got up and began mixing up the cure in a tub she manifested with magic.

Adina nodded. "Yeah...but I'm just surprised you can't swim...you're the best..."

Rarity looked over. "Has anyone seen the girls?" she asked, refering to the CMC. "Those three can get themselves in trouble if no one is paying attention.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Fluttershy's with them." Dash said to Rarity.

"But yeah, I can't. I may be the best Pegasus around, but I still have faults." The Element of Loyalty said, sounding ashamed.

Rarity nodded. "Good, they love Fluttershy," she said. "Fluttercruel seems to be getting along with them as well."

Adina nudged her. "Don't feel bad momma, you're still awesome."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Thanks, Adina." Dash said, hugging Adina.

"Yeah, she does." Applejack said, holding her newly obtained crutches and looking at her leg brace.

Gentaro was sleeping, exhausted from having all those questions and invasive ponies harassing him.

"Poor Gentaro. As soon as he detransformed, he attracted as much attention as flowers to bees." Applejack said, smiling at the human Rider.

"Well, I got the cure ready when he is," said Twilight. "We all got infected with Poison Joke once," she explained, then told the embarrassing story. "Yes, I'll admit it, it was wrong of us to act that way to Zecora..."

"Hard to believe she's Discord's daughter," Rarity replied. "She's certainly more pleasant."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Miu prodded Gentaro awake. "Is it done?" He asked, sitting up to the best of his abilities. Compared to ponys, Gentaro was taller than a lot of ponies.

"That she is." Dash said, nodding.