MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!* - Page 111

Page 111 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 1837

Thread: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Gilda walked over to Dash. "Dash...You...ugh...Can someone else please help me here? I'm not used to being open with people," the griffin admitted.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Dash blinked at Gilda.

"When you hit your head, you relived a past memory. One that involved your parents." Applejack said, getting Rainbow's eyes to widen. "Aw, horseapples..." She hissed out, turning away to look at the ground.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 17th October 2012 at 10:11 PM. Reason: You saw nothing.

"Dash...I didn't know..." said Gilda, trying to get her words right. Griffins weren't generally open beings, that was pony's thing. "...But it means a lot you cared about our friendship that much..."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Well, I didn't like how they bad mouthed you. I fought back like how the bullies did to us." Rainbow Dash said, rubbing her left arm, still as Harmony.

Gilda nodded. "I know...I suppose how I acted to any pony that wasn't you didn't do a very good job of proving them wrong..." she admitted, feeling guilty.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"No, it didn't. They thought you would snap at any moment and start eating ponies." Dash sighed out, then flinched when Gentaro punched a tree.

She flinched because the fist went inside the tree and was accompanied by the sound of bark splitting. His eyes were glowing, meaning he was mad.

Gilda sighed, looking down are her claws. "I gave my species a bad name..." she said, now feeling pretty miserable.

"At least they weren't as bad as Arnost though..." Fluttercruel pointed out. "I don't think we need to go over how royally screwed up that guy was."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Nah, I figured there were worse griffons out there. Compared to them, you were just a tsundere." Gentaro said, using the Water Module to wash his arm off of tree sap.

Gilda blinked. "Uh...I don't understand Nighpanese, what does that mean? And should I be insulted?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"It means that you act gruff, but you're really sweet inside." Miu explained, smacking Gentaro in the leg for using that kind of word for Gilda, no matter how much it fitted.

Gilda actually blushed a little, rubbing her head. "Um...thanks..." she muttered, then looked to Dash. "Thanks for standing up to your parents about me though...it means a lot that you did that."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"No problem. You're still my best friend, Gilda. I wouldn't trade that for anything." Dash said, her "beak" drawn back for a smile.

"I just noticed how expressive our masks get in this world." Gentaro noted.

"They're not like that in your world?" asked Twilight, blinking.

Gilda gave a small smile as well. "Alright, so are we ready to heat to the Sea Ponies yet?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"They stay the way they are." Gentaro said with a confirming nod.

"I'm ready!" Dash said with an eager tone, getting up and fistpumped into the air, assuming her base form.

Twilight nodded. "We should get going, we have a job to do," she said. "Should we say goodbye to Queen Rosedust?"

Ask Pony Discord