MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!* - Page 110

Page 110 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 1837

Thread: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

"Exactly. That way, we can respond to a potential Zodiarts attack with no problems." Applejack said, smiling.

((Timeskip?))

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

OOC: Yep

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

A few days later...

"Raida Kick!!" Gentaro yelled as he kicked a Zodiarts dummy in Cosmic States, destroying it.

"Alright, Rainbow Dash, your turn, lets see what Unity form can do," Twilight advised.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Dash nodded and transformed into her Unity Form. She moved through the field like a living blur, but she didn't see a rock and was sent flying into the nearby tree line.

"Rainbow Dash! Are you alright?" asked Twilight, concern in her tone.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"No mommy, I like gravy..." Dash said in a dazed tone, hanging off a tree branch by her left leg. She had plowed through the tops of seven trees, leaving outlines of her body as she did.

"Wow. She flew far." Gentaro noted, flying up to noticed how far Dash was propelled from her trip.

"Looks like the suit's upgrade needs some getting used to," Twilight commented.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Looks like. Me myself, my forms were rather easy to handle." Gentaro said, helping Dash out of the tree.

"But momma, why can't I be with Gilda?" Dash slurred out, still out of it.

Gilda blinked. "Huh?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"I don't care if she's a filly eater, she's my friend!" Dash yelled, getting up and yelled at air. Clearly, the hit is making her relive a childhood memory.

"What the..." Gilda muttered, taking a step back. "Her...her parents said that about me?" she muttered in disbelief.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"No, you can't make me! I don't care if I'm pony bones in her gut, I'm leaving! I hate you!" Dash yelled, then turned around and slammed into a tree, getting her to fall down in a pile on the ground.

Applejack was just speechless. From Dash's delirious state, it's obvious why she had never mentioned her parents before: she ran away from them.

Gentaro was too. He had a pretty good relationship with his parents before they passed. Hell, his father was one of two (the other being his grandfather) people in his life who helped shape the man that he is today.

Twilight was horrified as well. "Sweet Celestia..."

Gilda looked even more shocked. "I knew some ponies were specists, but I didn't know her parents were...We were friends all that time and her parents acted that way about it?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Looks like." Gentaro said, snapping out of it, then crouched down and took out Radar and put in Medical. "Medical! Medi-karu On!" It announced, forming the Medical Module. Gentaro popped the Module open and rummaged through it. He then took out a vial of yellowish rocks and popped the cork.

"Okiro." He said simply, holding the vial close to Dash's nose. The sound of glass shattering was heard when Dash's visor eyes snapped wide open. "Gaaah! What's that smell?!" She gagged out as she sat up, choking. "Smellingsalt. Stuff that cures sleep." Gentaro said, dismissing the Medical Module.