MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!* - Page 109

Page 109 of 123 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 1837

Thread: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Fairy cried out in pain and was sent launching backwards into a wall where he exploded in a huge fireball...out of the flames manifested the Alicorn Zodiarts. However, something seemed...different about her. She didn't look any different, but she seemed to give off an aura of power she hadn't had before.

Sunshine gasped, looking at her. "So much energy..." she muttered, her aura appearing.

Alicorn reached down and picked up the Fairy Switch. She then turned to Harmony and fired an energy beam from her horn at her feet, generating a gigantic explosion that blew her back. Alicorn vanished into a nebula.

Twilight gasped. "Where did that power come from..."

Raptor groaned, standing up holding his head and looking extremely confused. "Where...where am I?...What happened?"

Twilight helped Harmony up. "...Just like with Snips, Snails, and Twist, he doesn't remember anything...Dash, Alicorn must have done the same thing with his switch she did with there's, put some sort of drug in it...if you hadn't stopped him, there's no telling what might have happened..."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Harmony snarled. "That witch!" She hissed out, now feeling angry that Alicorn had made Zodiarts Switches to be even more twisted then what Gamou had started.

"I agree. Not even Gamou would do that, and he had done some foul stuff." Gentaro said, walking to Twilight and Harmony.

-----

Inside Dash's mind...

"I can't believe Alicorn had the utter gall with twisting somepony's mind like that!" Dash yelled, storm clouds thundering in the sky, with huge lightning lighting up her mental sky.

Twilight nodded. "She must have a reason..." she said, thinking about it. "Probably because she can't count on the remaining Horoscopes to be twisted enough already to work with her..." she muttered, thinking it over. "Another question is why she got so powerful all of a sudden..."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"I think my defection probably had something to do with that." Blueblood said, walking to Twilight. "After all, I was an imperfect Grogar Zodiarts before I became a Rider." The prince said, looking down at the mention.

"As for her power increase... she could have unlocked her Supernova and her power has doubled." Gentaro suggested.

Raptor got up and looked around. "W-what's going on?" he asked, looking scared half to death.

Twilight sighed, looking to Gentaro, deciding Dash should handle Raptor. "I don't know..." she muttered, then looked to Blueblood. "That might have something to do with it...Back then she was apparently working with Gamou, but now Gamou and the human world's Zodiarts are defeated, she must not have to play by their rules anymore..."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Harmony nodded and took off her belt, detransforming into Dash. "Raptor, you okay?" She asked, flying to him, hoping for him to relax after seeing a familiar face.

"Clearly. I think she picked up how to make the Zodiarts Switches and twist their formula to prevent tracing. It's a miracle Blueblood even remembers his stint as Crux." Gentaro said, pointing at said royal.

"He has a point." Blueblood said, nowadays thankful for not being memory-wiped. Otherwise, the Red Sun would have risen somewhere else.

Raptor blinked. "Rainbow Dash? Is that you?" he asked, looking her over. "When did you get here? What's going on?"

"Probably because she only recently started," said Twilight. "She probably had to play by Gamou's rules while she worked with him, once she broke away, she was free to do things how she wanted.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Oh man, she got to you long before we did." Dash said, grabbing Raptor's head. "Let's just say, you're better off not knowing." Applejack chimed in, knowing that him attempting to kill Dash would drive him off the deep end.

"True. Only one thing remains unclear: what is Alicorn's goal?" The Rider said, looking at the sky. He remembered Gamou's last words to him and the Kamen Rider Club sans Kengo and Ryusei.

"O-ok..." said Raptor, looking around. "...How did I get here?"

"I don't know...with the power of the Horoscope Switches, there's no telling what she'll be capable of," Twilight added. "...Now she has three of them."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Let's just say, you were kinda brainwashed and insane. And... that's all I will say." Dash said, helping Raptor up. "I've got something to ask, Rap. Why did you hide as a Pegasus?" She asked, looking at the Flutterpony.

"Her own, Grogar, and Fairy." Applejack counted off. "That leaves 9 Horoscopes to be born." Gentaro noted.

"Huh?" asked Raptor, trying to clear his head. "Oh...because I wanted to know what life was outside of New Flutter Valley I guess..." he admitted. "And the only way to leave the valley was disguised..."

Twilight nodded. "True, but Rainbow Dash did unlock her Unity Form, that's a big help."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Yeah. Hopefully, the rest of us can unlock our Unity Form." Applejack said, looking at her casted leg.

"And you found me and Gilda." Dash said with a smile.

Twilight nodded. "But it won't be easy...to do it, we'll all have to face parts of us we don't want to face..."

Raptor nodded, giving a smile, getting fully to his feet, but was clearly weak.

Gilda came up. "Rainbow, I think he needs to got to the hospital."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Dash nodded and grabbed Raptor, then flew as safely as she could to the nearest healing clinic.

"That's true, but that'll mean that it'll be more worth it in the long run." Applejack said with a smile.

Twilight nodded.

Fluttercruel gave a sigh. "Who'd have thought something my old man did would actually have GOOD results?" she asked.

"Well...you were born," said Fluttershy, giving a smile.

Fluttercruel resurfaced and gave a small smile. "Thanks Shy...so, what now? We obviously can't stay here or leave a Rider here."

"Now that I know where new Fluttervalley is, we can teleport here and back to Ponyville or wherever, so it isn't that major of a deal," said Twilight relieved.

Ask Pony Discord