MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!* - Page 104

Page 104 of 123 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 1837

Thread: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

"With pleasure." Blueblood said, placing the Sol Driver on his waist, then pulled on the Waiting Trigger. "Sol! Ready..." It announced, getting the Prince to take his pose. "Henshin!" He yelled and hit the Enter Lever, transforming into Sol Red Sun form. "Kamen Rider Sol! My fiery beats will cleanse the darkness!" He announced, spinning his clubs and posed with them, then charged at the Dustards.

"Roger!" Gentaro yelled, running to Fairy and inserted the Super-1 Switch. "Rocket! Supa!" "Ro-ket-to On!" It announced, transforming into Rocket States, and blasted towards the Horoscopes.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 31st August 2012 at 05:36 PM.

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

The Fairy Zodiarts giggled and produced her whip, spreading fairy wings and taking to the sky, sending several energy lashes at Fourze.

Harmony charged the other one and rapidly punched and kicked it, knocking it back, only to be driven back by a slash. "Ow! I guess my armor isn't too thick..." she stated, realizing she needed to keep offense and kicking the Dustard in the stomach before nailing it with a spinning back kick.

The other Zodiarts leapt at Sol with its sword, slashing at him repeatedly.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

Sol took the damage, and smacked the Dustard across the face with a reverse grip left club. He then brought the right club onto the Dustard's forehead, right where the horn was.

Fourze blasted off to the side at great speed, then zoomed forwards, slamming into Fairy, loop-de-looped, and shot for the ground, only to sharply climbed to avoid being splattered on the ground when Gentaro threw Fairy on the ground.

Fairy groaned, getting back to her feet. "You're a tricky one," she said, flying up and flapping her wings, blowing powerful winds at Fourze.

The Dustard roared, backing up in pain before trying to wrap him up with a chain.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Gentaro spiraled out of control for a few seconds, then readjusted himself, and flew right through the winds. "Raida Rocket Two Punch!" He yelled, punching Fairy twice in a "one-two" fashion. The benefits of using propulsion instead of wings: no unnecessary wind knockback.

Sol let him get wrapped up, then grabbed the chain. "Don't use a chain on a chain pain bringer!" He yelled, then superheated the chains, melting the metal that his hands were on.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 31st August 2012 at 02:07 PM.

"You really like to ham it up, don't you?" asked Harmony, grabbing the arm of her enemy and flipping it over head, slamming it into a wall before pummeling its face.

The Dustard was pulling the chain and was knocked on its back, leaving it open.

Fairy was sent flying back and shook off the impact. She took out her whip and wrapped it around him. "This is fun," she said, turning it into poison joke.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Gentaro screamed as the Poison Joke took affect, getting him to detransform and hit the floor.

"Gen!... Taro?" Miu started.

"What was that?!" Gentaro said, then got up, having been turn into his human form.

"Gentaro's a human." Blueblood said, slamming a fiery kick into the stomach. "Most useless use of Poison Joke ever." He added.

"Human! A human!" The hiding Flutterponies exclaimed, having heard of ony one specimen from Rosedust.

"Hmm, that's interesting..." said Fairy, before turning the whip into a thorn covered vine.

"Hang on, Gentaro!" called Flicker's voice, flying in wearing her guard gear, leading a group of guards. "Flutterponies! Attack!" she called, the group zooming around Fairy and making a net out of scales from their wings to wrap her up. As she struggled, they flew back and flapped their wings, buffeting Fairy with a magical wind that blew her back and caused her to drop her whip.

Harmony spun around, using an energy scythe to knock the Dustard into the other one. "Lets finish this, Blueblood."

She activated the finisher. "LIMIT BREAK."

Energy surged into her fist, forming an energy hammer and she formed a spike in the other. "RIDER CHAOS HAMMER!" she screamed in a hotblooded fashion, plunging the energy spike straight through the Dustards with the hammer, spiking them into the ground.

OOC: Fluttercruel likes anime.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Blueblood flicked the Sol Switch on, then spun the sphere on his Driver. "Sol On! Ready? Sol, Limit Break!" The Driver announced, getting Blueblood to jump in the air and position himself in a flying front kick. "Solar Flare!" He yelled and struck the Dustards, triggering a plume of fire and stardust.

"Thanks, ladies!" Gentaro said with a salute, then flipped the Transwitches back on and ran forward.

"3... (Alarm) 2... (Alarm) 1..." "Henshin!" He yelled as he did a arm pose, then grabbed and flipped the Enter Lever and jumped for a flying body slam.

"Uchu... Kita!" Gentaro yelled, slamming a elbow strike onto Fairy's chest.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 31st August 2012 at 05:30 PM.

Harmony smirked. "Good job, partner," she said, holding her hand out for a high five.

Fairy was sent flying back, giving a cough.

Suddenly, a bright flash of light occurred, revealing a furious Queen Rosedust hovering as it faded. "NO ONE WILL THREATEN MY SUBJECTS!" she announced, using the Royal Canterlot Voice. The alicorn snorted hot air out of her nose, light surging into her horn.

"Uh oh..." Fairy muttered, before being blasted by a powerful beam of magic from the enraged Alicorn, plowing her into the ground and several meters away. She groaned, getting up, clearly hurt. "This isn't over..." she muttered, teleporting away.

"Note to self, never tick off an Alicorn..." Twilight muttered.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Blueblood high-fived Harmony, then winced when Fairy got launched across the field. "Ow." He said in sympathy.

"If that's Rosedust, I'd hate to see a mad Celestia and Luna. Hell, even Cosmica." Gentaro said, detransforming, surprised he was still in human form. "Uh, Twilight, what did Fairy hit me with?" He asked, sounding a little uncertain.

"It's called Poison Joke," said Twilight. "It has...weird effects on whoever touches it..." she said. "Random, bizarre effects."

Adina yawned on Rainbow's back. "Morning momma," she said, having somehow slept through the fight.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Hm." Gentaro said, looking at himself. "I see nothing wrong with me at the moment." He said to Twilight. As he was born human but sent to this world a Pony, it's a little odd to see Gentaro as himself when not in mid-transformation.

Dash looked at Adina in shock. "How did you sleep through a big fight? Doy, you're my daughter." Dash asked, answering her own question.

Adina whimpered. "Did I do something wrong, Momma?"

The Cutie Mark Crusaders galloped up. "We hid when the explosions started," Scootaloo said. "What happened?"

Applebloom stayed near her sister, looking worriedly at her hurt leg.

"Well it appears to have simply turned you human," Twilight said, looking him over. "...It's a little strange seeing you as a human outside of Fourze form," she admitted.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"No, I'm just shocked, considering that the Queen here used a Laser spell at full power." Dash quickly explained.

"This happened." Blueblood said, patting Gentaro's shoulder.

"Yeah; now it's going to be tough getting into suits my size." The Rider said, knowing that spellwork would be too complicated and time-consuming on top of making a new suit from scratch.