MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!* - Page 101

Page 101 of 123 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 1837

Thread: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

"We've all had our eyes clouded," said Rarity. "We're not perfect, I don't think even your aunts are perfect. Cosmica has even made choices she is not proud of."

Twilight gasped. "What a monster..." she muttered, thinking about it. "...He really said that about Libra? That his sacrifice was just what he was expected to do and he didn't care at all a loyal follower sacrificed their life for him? He didn't care?" she asked, that though sending a shiver down her spine.

"Sometimes...sometimes I just feel like I'm a piece of an evil plan that fell apart..." said Fluttercruel, a little sadly. "...Becoming Harmony...that made me feel like I had a reason in life...but I still wonder..."

-----------

"Yes, Master Phoenix," Fairy replied, rising to her feet and spinning, disappearing in a gust of dust.

---------

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

"I figured they would. No living being can exist without making a mistake they are proud of." Blueblood agreed.

"Yes, he did. That heartless man spoke that." Tomoko said, snarling at the mention of Gamou's words.

"You wonder what would happen?" Gentaro asked.

-----

Phoenix chuckled as he looked to the ballroom. "I love that kid. Boss, how did you know to look here for the Apostle of the Fae?" The Apostle of the Firebird asked, looking behind him to see the Apostle of the Night.

Rarity nodded. "...I still feel guilty over how easily I crumbled to Discord's mind games...what hurt the most was when it was all over and I knew what he did to the others...He just showed me a big diamond...I know he brainwashed me, but I just feel so weak compared to the others."

Twilight growled. "Someone like that has no heart..." she muttered. "He'd sacrifice an entire country just for himself? That's terrible."

Fluttercruel nodded. "...I wonder what he planned for me...I'm wondering if he'd just have left me alone or...raised me to be like him...And I don't know which is scarier..."

--------

Alicorn walked over and watched. "My Supernova gave me an ability that allows me to find the Horoscopes members, and I realized this valley had a large Hole over it. It was a logical guess."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"They say it is best to use sweets to hunt than vinegar. Discord just used what you liked the most." Blueblood explained.

"It is. How he managed to have such faithful followers is beyond me." Tomoko nodded, primarily thinking of Leo, from what she heard from Gentaro and Ryusei was true.

"Knowing him, he'd abandon you the moment where you are no longer a source of amusement." Gentaro said, snarling at the sample of Discord that he got from Twilight's memories.

---

Phoenix chuckled. "Well, when you say that..." He said, looking at the ballroom.

Rarity sighed. "Yes...I suppose he did...if its not too traumatic, what did he do to you?"

Twilight nodded. "Agreed...Now I'm a bit worried what Alicorn's endgame is."

Fluttercruel nodded with a sigh, drinking a bit of punch. "I'm just glad my mom actually likes me."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Blueblood blushed. "... A cat. He made me think I was a cat." He said, sounding like he did some damage.

"Yeah, there is that." Gentaro said.

"Same here." Tomoko said, looking around in paranoia. She then gasped and felt cold. "Dark Cosmic Energy... Horoscopes!"
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 18th August 2012 at 11:51 AM.

Rarity shuddered. "He made Applejack's brother think he was a dog, no shame in that."

Suddenly, the light went out. "Huh?" Twilight asked, looking around.

Suddenly, someone tackled Applejack from behind. "Hello, little pony, ready to play?" the Fairy Zodiarts asked, stomping down on her front knee with a large amount of force, then grabbing the foreleg and bending it, trying to break her leg at the knee.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Henshin!" Gentaro yelled, football tackling the Zodiarts to the ground, getting Dash to pick up Applejack, who was cradling herself in pain.

"Henshin!" Dash yelled, now seeing red as she transformed into Harmony, the Driver speaking "Loyal-ty" as she transformed mid flight.

Gilda looked to Blueblood. "Who's turn?"

The Fairy Zodiarts rose to her feet. "I think you're too late, I'm pretty sure I broke it!" she exclaimed, giggling and looking at Fourze.

Twilight ran over to Applejack. "Applejack, I know you're hurt, but tell me, do you think its broken?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Applejack looked at her legs and noticed not one of them looked askew. "Gentaro! I'm fine! Just smack her once for me!" The farmer yelled.

"Roger!" Gentaro said with a salute, then took out Rocket and plugged in Chain Array. "Chain Array! Cheee~n Array On!" It announced, getting the Module to appear. Gentaro swung the low-tech Module right at Fairy, while Dash slid in for a sliding kick.

Fairy did several backflips to dodge, ending standing on Dash's leg, at which point she kneed her in the face, then sent a flurry of explosive dust at Fourze.

Twilight felt Applejack's leg. "Tell me if it hurts."

"Should I turn into Sol this time?" asked Gilda. "She looks fast."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Sounds good." Blueblood said, knowing his System probably won't keep up with Fairy.

Applejack winced a bit as Twilight touched where Fairy twisted it. "Tell me I won't be out of the bucking pasture." She asked with a hopeful smile, knowing her legs were precious to her.

Gentaro yelled as he was sent flying back, hitting the wall hard. Dash deployed her knuckle dusters and clashed them together twice, getting loud zaps to resound. She then charged forward and began swinging like a champion boxer.

Gilda nodded, donning her Driver.

"Sol! Ready!"

"Henshin!"

Gilda flew forwards after Fairy was knocked back by Dash's punches, kicking her repeatedly and knocking her back.

Fairy chuckled. "This is fun," she said, taking out a whip composed of vines and wrapping it around Dash and throwing her into Gilda.

"You might have a hairline fracture, but it isn't that bad, you'll be fine once it heels," Twilight replied, bandaging and splinting it. "Just be very careful on it."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Dash groaned as she hit Gilda.

"Split and insert!" Gentaro yelled. "N/S Magunet! Enu Esu Maguneeeeto On!" The Driver announced as Gentaro turned into Magnet States, then opened fire at Fairy.

"Right." Applejack said, nodding.

Fairy was forced back by the cannons, but was suddenly protected by two Dustards with unicorn horns. "Thank you, Queen Alicorn!" Fairy called as Sol fought one of the Dustards and the other went after Fourze.

Fairy pulled Dash up. "How about a little prank?" she asked, the vine turning into poison ivy.

OOC: The maned ones were Leo Dustards, so they must belong solely to Leo, so I made some Elite Mooks for Alicorn.

Ask Pony Discord