MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!* - Page 91

Page 91 of 123 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1837

Thread: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

"Well, we've all been recruited to go extend the hoof of friendship to the Flutterponies and Sea Ponies...and you're are body guard," said Twilight, showing him the letter. "Cosmica seems to like you."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

"Wonder why?" Gentaro asked, then read the letter. "A champion? Me?" He asked incredulously, having finished.

"Heavy load coming through!" Applejack exclaimed, getting Gentaro to get off the bed as she and Blueblood came in with a big box. "How Ditzy Doo got it here by her lonesome, I have no idea." Blueblood grunted out as he and Applejack dropped it on the bed, panting in exhaustion.

"Now, just what in tarnation is it?" Applejack panted out. "Let me." Gentaro said, and in a flash of white, transformed into Fourze. He took out Rocket and plugged in Claw. "Kuraw! Kuraaaaaaa On!" The belt announced as the Claw Module formed on his right arm. He placed the Module carefully on the tape and cut it gently, opening the box.

"Huh?" Gentaro stated as he looked at the contents. It was armor, and it looked like pieces of armor from Cosmic States. He found another letter inside the box, and took it out. Once again, it has a letter inside.

"Hmm, interesting," said Twilight. "...Interesting use of weapons," she stated, then looked at the armor. "Hmm, that's interesting, I wonder what it's for."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Let's see then." Gentaro said, taking out the letter, used the Claw Module as a letter opener, then switched off Claw so he could read it without hitting anything.

Dear Champion,

I do hope you like the armor I had forged, and they have been sized for you. They are just for show, so they're rather light and not very durable. I added some weights inside the box to make them more heavier than it should be.

Just remember the training Shining Armor has taught you, and you should be fine. If any Zodiarts appear... well, show them Equestria means business in handling the problem.

With the galactic graces,

Queen Cosmica Novi
    The armor consisted of a helmet, shoulder pads, breast armor, and shin guards, with all of them made to resemble Cosmic States Fourze armor. He also removed the weights that was inside the box, putting them underneath the bed for safe-keeping.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 14th July 2012 at 02:55 PM.

"W-why did she put weights in it for?" asked Trixie, confused.

"Because she's Celestia's mother," Cadence replied. Celestia was a kind and fair ruler, but she still liked playing little jokes on people. "I have ambassadorial experience, so I think I'll come with you, I know how to do this."

"Alright," said Twilight, then turned to the Kamen Rider Club. "So who's coming?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

The ones who were coming were Tomoko, Yuki, and Miu, with JK being stuck with house-sitting.

Gentaro had detransformed and was fitting the armor on, looking at the correct shape the shin guards had to reflect the Module Basements. "Wow." Applejack said, walking in when Gentaro was done. "I look good right?" He asked.

"Pretty good, considering," said Twilight. "It looks like a Royal Guard outfit made to model Cosmic States," she replied, having packed her saddle bags as much as she could. They'd decided that Blueblood and Gilda would be going, since Blueblood was royalty and Gilda was a Griffin and thus could represent her species. She'd even been officially labeled an ambassador from the Griffin Kingdom.

"Alright, is everybody ready?" asked Twilight, Fluttershy, Rarity, and Pinkie Pie all having packed saddle bags as well.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Ready!" Rainbow Dash, Gentaro, Applejack, Blueblood exclaimed, with Applejack and Gentaro hauling saddle bags as well.

"So, we're actually leaving home." Applejack said as they arrived at the station to take them closest to Equestria's borders.

Adina was sleeping on Rainbow Dash's back. They'd had to leave early, and the little Hippogriff...well, was a little Hippogriff. Spike was the same on Twilight's back.

-----------

"I know..." said Twilight, thinking about it. "But we're going to go bring one of the lost tribes back to us," she said. "It's important...Now, did everyone study about proper diplomatic behavior?" she asked, having given everyony a rather large book on it, along with a lengthy lecture.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Dash sighed in exasperation. "Yes, Twilight, we did." Dash said, rolling her eyes. Applejack was on the same boat in terms of exasperation.

"Now boarding, Platform 13, Platform 13."

"That's us, guys." Applejack said, turning to the group.

Once aboard, Yuki looked out the window. "Wow, this is so amazing."

Twilight nodded, looking over to see Adina was still sleeping. She understood why they'd brought the child, since she was little and unlike the CMC couldn't completely take care of herself.

"Well, we're off, aren't we?" asked Twilight, looking out the window as the train started off.

OOC: Mind if I start a song?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

((Eh, go ahead.))

"Yup." Gentaro said, then heard music starting to swell. "Can we keep it quiet for Adina?" Dash asked, having heard it too and not wanting Adina to wake up prematurely.

Twilight nodded, looking out the window. She'd do a soft song.

"We're heading off today
    To patch the bonds Discord did rend
    But we know the way.
    The severed bonds we will mend,"
    Twilight sung, keeping her tone soft and sweet, making sure to sing it soothingly so it wouldn't wake Adina.

"We're heading off today.
    Into a land we don't know
    I wonder what we'll meet along the way.
    Maybe animals from long ago?"
    sung Fluttershy, keeping her tone with Twilight's, but looking ecstatic about the idea of meeting animals she'd never seen before.

Into a new land with new possibilities.
    I wonder what their styles will convey.
    I'll learn them to the best of my abilities,"
    sung Rarity, eyes sparkling at the idea of what Sea Pony and Flutterpony artistic style was like.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"We're heading off today
    Into a land we never been to
    Where the scars of the past
    Have left dark memories of those days.
    " Gentaro sang, looking at the window.

"We're heading off today
    To a land long untraveled
    I wonder what sports they have
    My speed will leave them baffled.
    " Three guesses as to who sang this.

"Darkness has scarred this land deep
    Let's go and mend those wounds
    Be prepared for the worst
    For evil knows no sleep.
    " Blueblood sang mainly to himself, as he was doing his breathing exercises.

Into a land that's brand new!
    Think they have fun the same way?
    Think they love to party too?!"
    sang Pinkie, who was sushed for singing too loud. "Oh...sorry."

I wonder what they'll think of me.
    Will they see me the same way.
    As other ponies see?"
    Gilda sang, having a surprisingly good singing voice for how gruff her voice typically was. Ponies actually had accepted her pretty well, but she was afraid other ponies wouldn't.

Ask Pony Discord

Page 91 of 123 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast