MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!* - Page 9

Page 9 of 123 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

Thread: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

"Wow!" exclaimed Fluttershy, smiling. "That's really cool. I'm kind of surprised your an Earth Pony instead of a Unicorn," she replied, looking up to him. "Not that there's anything wrong with being an Earth Pony, but Friendship Is Magic, and while all three tribes of pony have their own special magic, unicorns are the most plan to see..." she said, thinking about it. "I wonder if you'd be an Element Of Magic, if there could be more than six...I'm the Element of Kindness..." she said, showing him her Element Of Harmony she still had around her neck. She then looked sad. "But sometimes, I don't feel like I should be, and not just because I'm always apologizing for everything and think I've messed up...At the Grand Galloping Gala, the biggest party in Equestria, I tried to befriend the animals in the castle garden, but they just kept running away from me..." she explained, remembering it. "...I just got so frustraited and angry I just...snapped..." she said, getting cold chills remembering how she'd reacted. "I just went crazy, I chased all those animals and scared them so bad, the only other time I've ever been that angry was at Discord, but at least he actually did something wrong...those poor animals didn't do anything and I...I was so mean to them..." she said, looking uncertain and scared, beginning to cry. "...If I'm capable of that, sometimes I wonder why the Element of Kindness chose me..."

------------------

"But that's not ALL it means," said Rarity, looking to the group before showing her Cutie Mark. "Mine is three diamonds, and I earned it finding gems for costumes, but finding gems is just something that helps me express my true talent, bringing out the beauty in things, both my dresses and ponies."

"Yep, and mine is balloons because I'm really, really, REALLY good at parties! But throwing a party for my family to cheer them up was just how I earned my Cutie Mark, or was that how Equestria was made? Sometimes I get them mixed up," said Pinkie, blinking. "Oh well, anyway, even though throwing parties is what I'm really good at, what my real talent is is making ponies HAPPY!" she explained, then looked to Miu. "So I bet there's another reason that mark is important other than a contest!"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

"I guess it's because I'm sometimes getting into brawls. And just so you know, I headbutt, so I think it's great that I'm not a Unicorn." Gentaro explained, knowing a headbutt from a unicorn is basically a kill hit.

"And it takes great kindness to keep down your aggressive self and to tend to wild animals. I mean, you are doing it out of your own time; back home, it's a job that few people take because of how far away they go from civilization." Gentaro said, placing a hoof on Fluttershy's shoulder.

"Well, I am the Kamen Rider Club's president, and I'm not afraid to show people who's the boss is." Miu said, taking a very regal pose.

"And you know why you got your Cutie Mark, Yuki." Miu said, looking at the Pegasus.

Fluttershy listened to what Gentaro said and sniffled slightly. "I understand..." she said, but was still crying. "But you don't know what I did...How mean and cruel I acted..." she said, then explained exactly what she'd done at the Gala. "And I've never been so scared in my whole life...I didn't tell the others because I know they'd worry about me...But how could I have done something so cruel?" she asked, crying. "It's different from when Discord brainwashed me into being cruel, that wasn't my fault, this was!"

------------

Yuki looked at her space shuttle Cutie Mark. "Yeah, I love space, but I guess mine probably means more about how I love to share the wonders of space with everyone!"

"You would really get along well with Twilight," said Rarity, smiling. "She loves outer space, it's one of her passions."

Yuki nodded. "Ah, I see," she replied. "Well she'd like our base, it's on the moon."

Rarity's jaw drapped. "Say what now?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

Gentaro wrapped Fluttershy into a hug, shushing her. "It's alright. I forgive you." He said softly, rubbing her mane.

"Yeah... Our Club meets inside a lunar station called the Rabbit Hutch, which is all that is left of Kengo's father and the OSTO." Miu said, smiling a bit at the ponies' look of utter shock. AJ just jawdrop.

"He recieved a special Astro Switch that openned the portal," explained Yuki. "So just one step and you go from earth to the moon base, it's actually really cool!"

JK nodded. "Actually, it was a mess up with that portal that sent us here," he explained, thinking about it. "Well, Gentaro, after that, Kengo just made it happen on purpose and we ended up here."

Rarity sighed. "I'm certain Twilight could make perfect sense of all this..." she muttered. "And that Meteor guy, did he get his devices from the same place?"

"We don't know," said JK, thinking about it. "We have no idea where he came from, he just shows up out of nowhere. I guess whoever gave him his stuff must've sent him here too."

-------------

Fluttershy blinked, but let herself cry it out. "...T-thank you..." she said, once she'd finished crying. "...I'm sorry I got your mane wet..."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Kengo said Meteor's gear is not made by his father. Whether or not the maker of the Driver was a ex-OSTO member remains to be seen." Miu explained.

"It's fine, Fluttershy." Gentaro said, wringing out the tears out of his mane, then shook himself dry.

Fluttershy gave a small smile. "Thank you, I really needed that...Maybe next time we're together, I really should tell my friends...Do you think it's wrong I'm keeping how bad I feel from them?"

-------------------------

"Hmm, that's strange," said Rarity, giving it some thought. "All well, not much we can do about it, but I will say this whole Kamen Rider thing has given me some wonderful ideas for new designs..."

"I'm glad we could help you," said Yuki, giving a bow. "And that we can help keep your world safe from the Zodiarts."

OOC: I'm having trouble thinking of a Cutie Mark for JK, any ideas?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

((Microphone. Sure, he's horrible at singing, but he loves parties, and what's a party without a mike?))

"Not really. I mean you should be honest with them, but really, it all goes down to your choice." Gentaro said, ushering her to a seat on a thick tree root.

"Not to be rude or anything, but it's getting rather late. So, let's go girls." Dash said, and with some effort, Miu got airborne.

OOC: Sure, and also has something to do with his information gathering skills.

Yuki nodded, trying to take off, but was rather clumsy in her attempt. "Wow, this is harder than it looks!" she said, trying hard just to keep herself stable.

Pound Cake simply flew around realtively easily.

Yuki blinked in surprise. "Is it really that easy?!"

"No, baby pegasi and unicorns have unpredictable manafestations of their abilities," explained Rarity. "They'll both gradually lose their abilities and have to relearn them."

"Baby humans are capable of swimming, but lose the ability and have to relearn it later on," explained Ryusei. "So something simular happens with us," he said, looking up at his horn, which he had no idea how to use. He guessed becoming a pony took some learning.

-------------

Fluttershy came over and set down with Gentaro. "It's just...I'm scared..." she said, looking down. "I'm don't like being like that, it was like I wasn't even me...I'm just afraid that could happen again and I could hurt somepony..."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Alright, I'll go slow for you guys. We'll work on those muscles tomorrow." Dash said, looking at the progress the former humans were doing. For rookie flyers, they had a good grasp on the concept.

"Well, if it does, then we'll tackle that problem head on. I never give up on a friend and their problems that are too big to handle alone." Gentaro said, combing his hooves around his head.

Yuki nodded, following Rainbow Dash as best she could.

Ryusei nodded, looking to Applejack. "I'm grateful for you allowing me to stay with you."

Rarity lead the way for JK towards her home.

--------------------

Fluttershy smiled softly. "...Thank you, Gentaro," she said, that making her feel better. "You're a very nice person, I'm glad you're my friend..." she said, subconsciously offering her hoof for the Kamen Rider Club handshake.

--------------------

Yuki gasped, looking up at Rainbow Dash's house. "This is your house?!" she asked, jaw dropping in amazement.

OOC: Rainbow Dash's house is really awesome looking.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"I know, right? I'm so lucky I got this place." Dash said, Miu panting as she trotted to Yuki. "That... was tiring." She panted out, then plopped onto her haunches.

"Same here." Gentaro said, performing the handshake.

Yuki nodded. "I don't know how you can fly so easily! Let alone as fast as you can!" she stated, extremely impressed with Rainbow Dash's flying ability. She looked up at Dash's house and gengerly flew up and landed on a cloud. "Wow! This is so cool! We can't do this in our world!" she said, rather enjoying standing on the clouds, it felt so cool!

-------------

Fluttershy nodded, then lead Gentaro to her cottage. "This is my house, and these are my animals," she said, then proceeded to spend the next 15 minutes introducing Gentaro to every one, by name, having a rather good time doing so. "And last, but not least, this is my closest animal friend, Angel," she said, sitting next to the little bunny.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"I'm a born pegasus and Wonderbolt hopeful! Of course I'm good at flying and flying fast. And like Rarity had said, I went so fast, I broke the visible light spectrum." Dash said, putting a hoof on her chest out of pride.

"I'm not going to ask how that was possible." Miu said, walking inside Dash's house.

"Hello, Angel." Gentaro said with a smile, laying down in front of Angel.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 24th January 2012 at 05:51 PM.

Yuki went inside as well, seeing all the Wonderbolts stuff all over the place. "Wow, you sure have lots of posters for these guys," she said, reasonably not knowing who the Wonderbolts were, but she could tell Dash had to be a huge fan of them.

------------

Angel looked him over, then looked to Fluttershy. "Angel, this is Gentaro, he's a new friend," she said politely.

The rabbit looked at Gentaro, and simply nodded approvingly.

"Angel likes you," said Fluttershy, then looked over to Everfree Forest. "That's the Everfree Forest, it's a very scary place full of all kinds of terrifying creatures. Never, EVER go in there at night alone. It's very dangerous."

Ask Pony Discord

Page 9 of 123 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast