MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!* - Page 72

Page 72 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1837

Thread: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

In the marketplace behind the yellow tape, Gentaro sighed as he looked at the scene of the attack. "Well, whatever sign it is, this Zodiarts did some damage." The Rider sighed out, rubbing his head as he saw the last of the victims was loaded to a pony version of an ambulance.

"I... do not know." Dash said simply, completely in the dark with hippogriff anatomy.

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Fluttershy gasped, looking over the damage, which matched perfectly to her dream. How did she know that?

She then heard a chuckle.

"Huh?" she asked, then looked around, finding no one had laughed.

Suddenly, a massive storm blew in with no warning. "What's going on?!" asked Twilight over the wind. "There was no storm scheduled for today!"

Laughter tore through the air as a funnel cloud descended from the sky, a crow-like Zodiarts emerging as it ended. He had an ancient warrior's motif to him as well and golden armor. "Mortals! Bow before the king of the storms!" he announced, holding his finger skywards and summoning lightning down, forcing the group to dodge.

OOC: Corvus, who was based off a Babylonian Raven, sacred to the storm god Adad.
    Last edited by Godzillawolf; 6th May 2012 at 08:25 AM.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Ah, mou! From one ruler mindset to another!" Gentaro yelled, taking out the Fourze Driver and placed it on his waist, then flipped the Transwitches and held onto the Enter Lever. "3... (alarm) 2... (alarm) 1..." "Henshin!" He yelled, and pulled the Enter Lever, transforming into Base States Fourze.

"Shaa! Uchu kitaaaaaaaa!!! Kamen Rider Fourze! Taiman harasete morau ze!" He yelled, then ran forward and hit the Rocket Switch's tab. "Ro-ket-to... On!" He jumped and blasted off to hit the Crow Zodiarts.

Corvus spun around at high speeds, generating a tornado around himself to caught Fourze, then sending a bolt of lightning at him.

"Who should transform?" asked Rarity, looking to the group. She then blinked. "Hey, where did Fluttershy go?"

---------------

"Alright, which of us goes this time?" asked Gilda, looking to the three Sol Riders. "My wings are still healing, but I think I can fight."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Gentaro yelled as the bolt hit him square in the chest, sending him into a building side. "Okay, you want to play that way?" Gentaro said, getting up and pulled out Rocket and Launcher. "Then let's go." He said and inserted Elek and a maroon-colored switch "Elek! Giantfoot!"

He flipped the breaker switch and pressed on the shoe-like button. "E-le-ki Jaiii~annn~to Fu-to On!" The Driver announced, changing Fourze into Elek States while forming the Giantfoot Module. He raised his foot and stomped, forming a apparition of a boot made of gravity, that then descended onto Corvus.

"I'm bad against long-ranged opponents, and I don't want any of your wounds to reopen, so it's back to Trixie." Blueblood said, pointing to the unicorn in question.

Corvus was slammed into the ground, but flew out of the impact site, then sent a burst of icy winds at Fourze.

"Alright, Applejack is close range, so is Rarity, Fluttershy isn't here for some reason...so should I transform?" asked Twilight, looking to the others as Meteor arrived and charged into the battle, only to be blown back by a surge of wind.

----------------

Trixie nodded, donning the Driver. "Sol! Ready!"

"Henshin!" yelled Trixie, transforming into Sol and leaping onto the motorcycle, taking off towards the battle.

-------------------

Shining Armor got on the communicator and contacted Fourze. "Gentaro, I know I haven't really started training you, but use the Shield Switch! sometimes the best offense is a good defense."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Yes, sir!" Gentaro said into the MagPhone, boost-jumping to avoid the winds, then pulled out Radar and placed in Shield. "Shiruldo!" It announced. He pulled the tab down. "Shiii~rudo On!" The Driver announced, forming the Shield Module.

"Yeah, you'd better." Applejack said, knowing Dash would join, if she wasn't with Adina.

Corvus snarled and sent more lightning bolts at Fourze, not yet noticing the shield.

Twilight nodded, summoning the Driver and taking her pose. "Henshin!"

"Ma-gic"

Transforming into Kamen Rider Harmony, Magic Form, she sent a blast of energy from her staff, blindsiding Corvus, allowing Meteor to leap up and kick him in the back.

-----------------

Kengo looked at the screen in front of him carefully, scanning the area of Ponyville. "Shun! Look!" he called, the screen revealing a distortion over Ponyville, the same type that was over their school and, formally, Kyoto. "That's why there are Zodiarts appearing in Ponyville, there's another Hole over it!"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Gentaro raised his arm, blocking the lightning bolts with Shield, the plugged the cable into the top socket and sent a sword beam of lightning at Corvus.

"That would definitely explain why the Horoscopes jumped dimensions." Shun added grimly, rubbing his chin in thought.

Corvus was sent crashing to the ground, then rose up. He summoned lightning into his claws and prepared to fire the electric org...Only to be tackled by ANOTHER Zodiarts, this one canine-like in shape.

Harmony gasped. "Canis Major!"

The Canis Major howled and slashed Corvus repeatedly, then bit down on his shoulder, roaring as it shook him, only to be blasted away with lightning. Canis Major just got right back up and keeps attacking.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Not good!" Gentaro yelled as he plugged the cable in the right socket, and plugged the Elek Switch into the base of Billy the Rod. "(Alarm) (alarm) (alarm) RIMITO BUREAKU!!!" "Raida Hyaku Oku Volt Burst!" Gentaro yelled as he boosted into the air and slammed the tip of Billy the Rod into the ground inbetween Corvus and Canis Major, creating a blast of electricity that blew up the ground and sending paralyzing arcs of lightning into the bodies.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 13th May 2012 at 04:38 PM.

The two were sent flying in opposite directions, landing hard. As Corvus stood up, Sol entered the battle, landing next to Meteor. The two nodded and jumped at Corvus, Meteor blocking lightning bolts with his staff, allowing Sol to blast him back with her guns.

OOC: Trying to emphasize Meteor and Sol being partners.

Canis Major snarled, getting up. "What the hay! I was helping you! You bucking idiot!" it snarled, having a strangely familiar female voice.

Yuki blinked, looking to Applejack. "Why do you consider that a curse word but in the context of applebucking it's perfectly alright to say it?"

OOC: I consider it like how a water dam is acceptable, but using the d word is wrong.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Applejack whispered the reason why into Yuki's ear, and spared her of nothing.

"Answer me this: did you created the mess and sent those ponies to the hospital?" Gentaro demanded, thankful Meteor and Sol have Corvus under control. He noted the familiar-sounding voice.

Yuki jumped. "Oh..."

The Canis Major Zodiarts chuckled. "They deserved it." she replied. "Ask your friends, those jerks had it coming big time."

"Well...I shall admit, those shopkeepers did make a habit of scamming poor ponies out of their hard earned bits. One of them hiked the price of a cherry to ten bits just because Fluttershy said she needed it," said Rarity. "But they didn't deserve to be put in the hospital!"

"Well excuse me for trying to do something nice," said the Canis Zodiarts. "Geez, you try to be cruel to ponies who deserve it and ponies act like you kicked their little sister or something. I only did that once, and the Old Man convinced her she was a zombie at the time, she didn't even feel it," she stated, visibly annoyed. "So, Mr. Spaceman, are you going to try to befriend me like the other Zodiarts? Oh right, you've only befriended how many? Like four? You're not doing a very good job, are you?

OOC: That's Applebloom she kicked, by the way.
    Last edited by Godzillawolf; 8th May 2012 at 02:02 PM.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Gentaro flinched noticeably at the remark. He had a reason to not befriend some of them (the Flim Flam Bros. were destroying Ponyville out of spite; Priscella tried to usurp royal power; Arnost killed two civilians and nearly committed regicide), but at least he befriended some of the saved ones (Blueblood, Violet, and Adina being some).

Another reason was the "Spaceman" jab. That was the alias he made up for their trip into Twilight's mind. Only the Club and 5 of the Mane 6 know that, along with Luna and Celestia. "Fluttershy?" He asked.

((Why did she do it? Matter of fact, when did she do it?))