MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!* - Page 6

Page 6 of 123 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

"Whoa. Well, they have never done that before." Gentaro said, noticing the glow his standard Switches were making.

He then heard the ringing the Radar Switch was making. "Excuse me; going to take this." Gentaro said, turning the Radar Switch's wheel. "Reee~daaaa On!" It announced as the Radar Module came out of the black Square Module Basement.

"[Hello?]" He asked, knowing Kengo is going to have a field day.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 24th January 2012 at 08:39 PM.

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

"Wait a second," said Twilight, who walked over a put her horn to the Radar module, casting the translator spell so they could all understand Kengo and those on that side of the dimensional barrier while using the device. She then staggered and nearly fell over, only for Celestia to catch her, letting her lean on her.

"Twilight, are you alright?" asked a concerned Fluttershy, her, Pinkie, and Rainbow quick to check on their friend.

Celestia nodded, resting her wing over her student in a motherly fashion. "She'll be alright, but it would seem somepony has used a powerful spell quite a lot today."

Twilight nodded, feeling drained. "Yeah, the translator spell, I think that's the fourth time I've used it today..." Celestia simply let her faithful student lean on her for support. Celestia's touch really felt like warm sunshine, warm and rather comforting.

"Gentaro, the Switches seem to be reacting to a huge amount of Cosmic Energy. It's nothing serious, but it is rather strange..." said Kengo, confused. "Do you see any cosmic object, like a meteor or something nearby?"

"Uh, guys, you do realize you're talking to the pony who literally controls the sun, right?" asked Rainbow, refering to Celestia, the personification of the day and the sun.

Celestia nodded, taking her wing off of Twilight so her friends could be closer to her. "I embody the sun, so I have the same Cosmic Energy as the sun itself," she explained, seeming to know exactly what she was talking about. "Which reminds me, Luna should be taking over for the night fairly soon, do you all wish to watch us raise the sun and lower the moon?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Dash, the poor boy didn't knew that." Miu said, looking as Gentaro pointed the Radar Module's dish at Celestia, getting the Cosmic Energy readings to go flying into the red zone.

"It would be a pleasure, Celestia-hime." Gentaro said, bowing to her.

Celestia lead the way out to the balcony where her a Luna would go to do their routine switch of day and night. "Also, please forgive Luna if she comes off as overly formal, she spent 1000 years imprisoned in the moon as Nightmare Moon until these six purified her of the darkness controling her. She's still learning about the modern day. She's using the Royal Canterlot Voice less often, though."

Kengo was rather amazed by all the data he recieved. What Celestia said was true, she was essentually the sun personified. "Princess Celestia...how is it you know of the Cosmic Energy? Your world seems to not have invented space travel as of yet."

Celestia had a few moments before Luna would arrive, so she turned to look at the Radar screen. "As the embodiment of the sun, I know everything there is to know about what lays in my domain, my younger sister knows the same about the moon, but also dreams and other things which solely occupy the night. Though for a period of 1000 years, I did control both."

"So you're immortal?"

Celestia nodded. "Yes, me and my sister will live as long as the sun and moon do. Speaking of Luna, she should be here in a few moments."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Well, forgive us at the 4 billion year mark." Miu muttered. She knew stars can die, and the sun is no different.

Gentaro looked and saw a red-eyed black and deep blue "alicorn" trotting her way, she yawning greatly. "Sorry, my sister. Someone disturbed my sleep several times over the course of the day." She said, not noticing AJ punching Gentaro's knee as Luna covered her mouth for another yawn.

"This is my younger sister, Princess Luna," explained Celestia, though it was rather obvious the two were related because, other than Miu, they were the only two Alicorns in all of Equestria. Celestia then explained quickly what had occured. "We'll speak of it after we've raised the moon for the night, little sister," explained, Celestia, spreading her massive wings and taking flight into the sky, placing herself in front of the moon as her horn glowed orange. She slowly began flying it's path across the sky, leading it along it's path towards sun set.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Luna did the same, only she was in front of the sun and her horn glowed white, the moon creeping into the sky as the sun started to set.

Gentaro and the club (he tweaked the Radar Module to let the rest back in the Rabbit Hutch watch) looked on in wonder.

"Gentaro can sure pick a world. Then again, so did the Horoscopes." Shun said, watching two winged unicorns move two celestial bodies like clockwork.

Celestia and Luna finished their bi-daily routine and landed back at the balcony.

"Amazing..." said Yuki, watching this event in awe.

"I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes," said Kengo, looking things over. "And with all we've seen, that's saying something."

JK looked to the Princesses. "And that's a daily thing for you?"

"Twice a day," replied Celestia, looking to the group. "And before Luna was freed and purified, I had to do both single hoofedly for 1000 years, which was far from a simple feat."

Twilight, still fatigued, approached Princess Luna. "Hello, Princess Luna. How have you been doing since Nightmare Night?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"I'm been fine, though it seems somepony looks like they need some rest." Luna said witg a tired smile, then noticed the white titan. "A guest. I'm Luna." The alicorn said, bowing out of politeness.

"I'm Gentaro Kisaragi." The Rider introduced himself, only to find Luna's face in his. "SO YOU'RE THE ONE THAT KEEPS WAKING ME UP!!!" She roared, getting AJ and Rarity to scooch away from the scene.

"He didn't know, sister," said Celestia carefully, looking to Gentaro. "My sister Luna is nocternal and sleeps during the day," she explained. "It would appear that Twilight isn't the only one who is tired," she said, seeing the group over all was tired from the fight with the Zodiarts. "Is there anything more I need to know before you return to Ponyville?"

"You should be able to relax somewhat between Zodiarts there, just like in our world," said Kengo. "And don't worry about school, it appears that the Rabbit Hutch's time is in sinc with that world, but the time difference between the worlds is quite large, very little of it has passed sense you entered it and the Rabbit Hutch's time matched up."

"But without the Power Dizer, what will we do if another Zodiarts gets to the point we can't safely destroy it on earth?" asked Yuki.

"I'll just fly it up into the sky again!" said Rainbow, confediently.

"But what if you'r not there?" asked Twilight.

Celestia gave it thought. "IF you can get me a clear line of sight through this device of what you need here, I know a spell that can produce a copy of it in our world," she explained. "However, we can only use it once."

"Why?" asked JK, confused.

"Replication spells create two identical versions of the same object," explained Twilight. "Using it on an already duplicated object creates a copy of a copy, which becomes unstable. Also, if two copies touch each other, they explode like antimatter."

"But we'd need somebody here strong enough to use the Power Dizer..." said Yuki.

"Only someone with in amazing physical condition is capable of safely wielding the Power Dizer. Shun is the only one capable of it," said Kengo. "Which one of you is in the best physical condition?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

AJ raised her hoof. "If I can kick apples off of a tree and send a Zodi-whatsist up several thousand feet, I qualify." AJ said.

"POWAA-DAIZA!!" The powerful exosuit announced as Shun walked around in it.

"Hey, I'm strong enough to carry one up into the sky, I think I'm stronger than you!" replied Rainbow Dash.

"Alright, before we get to "Iron Pony Compotition Part 2, let's just say both of you are equally strong and whoever is avalable first at the time pilots the thing," said Twilight, still tired and not liking the arguing.

Kengo arranged video of the Power Dizer, the Astro Switch Kaban, and the Missiglar to be fed into the Radar Modular's video. "Does this work, Princess Celestia?" he asked.

Celestia nodded, looking at the pictures. She then looked to her sister. "Will you assist me, little sister?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Ready to help, older sister." Luna said with a nod, her horn glowing in preparation.

Celestia crossed horns with her sister, concentraiting on the spell, her horn glowing and the magic combining with Luna's. The real objects glowed with a light and in a burst of light, copies of the three devices appeared in the room. "It is done."

Twilight blinked, looking over the machines. "Wow..." she said, openning the Kaban. She touched her horn to the control and cast the spell again to translate the langauge in it to.

"I think I can teach Twilight to handle the technological part of this," explained Kengo. "And all our devices produce no pollution, so there's no risk of contaminating their world."

Twilight listened as Kengo guided her through the processes and pressed the key on the Kaban, though her hearing was beginning to be effected by her tiredness, causing the Power Dizer to remotely drive around rather badly as she tried to transform it. She then pressed the transformation control.

"POWAA-DAIZA" it announced, transforming into it's robot mode and openning up to accept a pilot.

"Ok, it's ready for one of you to take control...but...but we should probably take this...take this outside so we don't damage anything," said Twilight, beginning to sound and look like Applejack during Applebuck Season. She'd used powerful spells, but rarely a VERY powerful one as many times as she had in one day.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Okay, somepony is going to sleep." Luna said with a flat tone, then walked over to Twilight and smacked her with her horn, using a harmless sleep charm on the near-delusional unicorn. "You girls go on ahead. I think I should get Twilight home." Rarity said as she picked up the unicorn with her magic and trotted off.

Gentaro went over to the Kaban and pressed a button. "VEHICLE MODE," It announced, transforming the PowerDizer into a rover-like mode. He then took out a lime-green Switch. "Hold on, Kengo. I'm going to use Winch. Yuki, use Burgermeal so Kengo can see something." Gentaro said, then switched off Radar, pulled out the Radar Switch and put on the new Switch, labeled with "16". "Winch!" He pulled the hook-like tab. "Uu-inchi...​ On!" It announced, getting the Winch Module to come out of the Square Switch Basement.

Gentaro pulled the PowerDizer outside after pulling the brakes off, the Winch Cable groaning at the huge weight that the PowerDizer weighted at.

Page 6 of 123 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast