MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!* - Page 55

Page 55 of 123 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast

Thread: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

"Oh Applejack, don't lie to me," said Discord, his lion paw glowing orange, telekinetically grabbing Dream Applejack by the Element of Honesty and pulling her into the air. "I'm the one that made you a liar," he said, then pulled out his eagle claw and gave a slasher smile as he telekinetically drug the rest of the Dream Mane 6, minus Twilight, into the air. "Will you ever learn?"

Twilight growled, teleporting into center of her friends and forming an orange energy sphere around them, floating them back to the ground, the ground returning to normal as they landed. "I'll tell you what we've learned, Discord! We've learned that friendship isn't always easy, but there's no doubt it's worth fighting for!"

"Gag! Fine, go ahead, try to use your little Elements, "friend" me! Just make it quick!" yelled Discord, teleporting in front of them just to do that, before teleporting back to his throne. "I'm missing some excellent chaos here!" he said, getting a smug smirk as he returned to his throne.

Twilight smirked. "That's not all you missed," she stated. "Now!" she called.

"Laughter Ribbon!" exclaimed Harmony, leaping out and wrapping her ribbon around Discord and his throne.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

"Apparently, you don't know how bad of a liar I was." Dream Applejack said flatly as she rubbed the back of her neck.

"Majiiii~ku Haaa~do Neee~to Uu-winchi... On!" Suddenly, a long manipulator claw grabbed Discord by the throat, an energy net wrapped around him, then a steel hook went into his mouth, then steel cable wrapped around his jaw, preventing him to speak. The net had the added ability of forcing Discord to stay put, disabling his ability to use his chaotic magic. Spaceman then walked out, smiling as he did. "Yoroshiku." He said simply, waving with his hand.

"It just isn't your day, huh, lizard butt?" Dash said, smiling as Harmony and Spaceman did their part flawlessly. "I was just a passing-through hero who came across a particularly dark signature. Consider yourself unlucky, Discord. Girls, now!" Spaceman said to Discord in a taunting manner, then yelled to the Mane Six, getting the Elements of Harmony to glow, as well as Harmony's belt.

Discord growled and tried to teleport, only to be held in place.

"Sorry, meanie, this ribbon is made from my Element of Laughter!" Harmony said, giving a chuckle as the real ponies also came out.

"Let's see how you like a double dose of Harmony, Discord!" stated Twilight as Discord thrashed, trying to break free but unable to break the ribbon forged from Harmony so he could use his claws to tear the net.

"Alright girls, lets show him what friendship can do!" Twilight said, powering up the Elements along with both sets of Fluttershys and Raritys.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Yeah!" Both Dashs yelled, getting their Elements to power up.

"Time to teach this baddie a few manners!" Both Applejacks said at the same time, getting their Elements of Honesty to be powered up.

And the 11 Elements of Harmony fired a bigger, more powerful version of the Rainbow of Light down onto Discord, slowly turning him to stone. They then split, falling in a double rainbow over Ponyville before giving off a wave of light, reverting the world to normal as the two groups floated down to the ground gently, Discord's statue falling to the ground as well.

---------------

Outside, a shadow rose from Twilight's body and contorted, taking on Discord's shape with a roar of pain before shattering into nothingness. Celestia blinked. "That was unexpected..." she stated. "But I guess that may explain the episode she had when she went insane and brainwashed the town on accident."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Indeed. Well, time to get them out." Luna said, her horn glowing.

Spaceman smiled as he saw peace being restored to Twilight's mind, though he noticed a black shadow slithering towards the sky, it lamenting in pain. Switching off his Astroswitches, Spaceman sighed and stretched. "Well girls, we did it." He said with a proud tone, putting his hands on the back of his head as the Kamen Rider Club came out of hiding.

Yuki nodded, then noticing the group was beginning to fade as Luna's spell keeping their minds here was breaking. "Our duty here is done, we're afraid we have to go," she said, giving a bow. She imagined a spaceship above them beginning to beam them up.

Twilight nodded. "Thanks for everything...I have a feeling this isn't really goodbye, so I'll see you when we meet again."

Real Rarity nodded, shaking hooves with her dream self, as Pinkie and Fluttershy also did before walking into the "beam" leading into the "ship".

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Keep them strong." Applejack said, bumping hooves with Dream Applejack, while Dash did the same, only with an aerial maneuver.

"Don't worry about it. I'm sure we will meet." Spaceman said, kneeling to Twilight and rubbed her head, then turned to the ship and jumped in, the ship being shaped after the Dolgiran.

Once everyone was in, an old 80's-era song* played as the ship turned around and started to move into the skies above Ponyville, then vanished in a burst of speed.

Once everyone was awake, Miu punched Gentaro in the head. "Gavan? That was the first thought in your head?" She asked, getting Gentaro to rub his head.

((* - Kagayaku Ouja Dolgiran.))

OOC: Nice one.

"Well, none the less, you broke Discord's taint on Twilight," said Celestia, smiling to the group and giving a bow. "I owe you a dept of gratitude that cannot be repaid, Twilight is my beloved student, is she not?" she asked, pulling a blanket over Twilight so she could sleep properly.

OOC: Time skip?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

((Yup.))

"Yeah, she is. Well, I gotta go make my rounds. Be seeing you, everyone." Luna said, walking out, then flew into the sky.

Celestia nuzzled Twilight and went back to the palace.

-----------------

The Griffiness panted, flying as fast as she could, heading for the only place she felt like she could find help. The only one she could turn to. She slammed into the door to Rainbow Dash's house and beat on it, looking behind her. It wasn't until a few seconds afterwards she found a note on it, stating Rainbow Dash had temporally relocated due to recent events.

"There you are, my prey," said a voice, the griffin barely ducking an arrow that drove deep into the door. She took off as fast as she could, deciding to try and hide in Everfree Forest. She flew over it as her pursuer chased after her. She would gladly fight, if her chaser hadn't already showed he was much more powerful than she was.

As she flew over the forest, looking for somewhere to hide, she let out a roar of pain, an arrow embedding itself in her side and sending her plummeting into the forest below. Her hunter chuckled. "Another one down, time to find new prey," he said, flying off.

-----------------

Fluttershy was picking herbs early in the morning, Zecora having taught her a good deal about their use. She sniffed a flower and picked it, only to find it dotted with red. "Huh?" she asked, looking up. What she saw elicited a scream.

----------------

Twilight shook Rainbow Dash. "Rainbow! Wake up!" she pleaded in a panic.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Adaadadadadada!" Rainbow Dash said as she was shaken, instantly awake. "What is it that you have to shake me like a ragdoll?" She asked with an irritated tone, a little dizzy from the shaking.

"GILDA!!" Dash yelled in shock as she zoomed over to the fallen griffin's side, the Kamen Rider Club having already taped off the clearing for Gentaro to work in. The arrow was removed, and her side was bandaged up.

"Fluttershy found her earlier," said Twilight, worriedly. "She was in a tree, she seemed to have fallen from a pretty far distance, and that's without taking the arrow in her side into consideration," she said. "If we didn't have Zecora and Gentaro here, then she'd probably have died..." she said, clearly concerned. Gilda was still unconscious. "The Medical Switch will help, but there's still a lot of things it can't fix up entirely, she'll still be in a lot of pain for a few days and it'll be awhile before she recovers from the blood loss. If Fluttershy hadn't found her when she did, she'd probably have bled to death."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Dash felt her anger boil, her teeth grinding together hard enough to cause sparks to fly out. "When I get my hooves on the punk who did this, I'll make him pay!" She hissed out.

Gentaro was using Radar to scan the arrow that had pierced Gilda, concern on his face. "Kengo, got the signature?" He asked, having used Medical to stem the bleeding, as well as using gauze and alcohol to clean her wound, somehow not waking her up.

Kengo nodded, examining the arrow's signature. A lot had happened in the human world. Having Ohsugi helping them did provide a good bit more security for the club, as they now had a teacher to help them, however, explaining the fact they were also helping a world of talking Ponies wasn't exactly the easiest thing in the world.

--------------

Gilda groaned, the Griffin's eyes opening. She held her head as her vision cleared. She felt horrible. "Oh man, what happened?" she asked in confusion, shaking her head. "Rainbow Dash?" she asked, confused as she looked around the group. She gave a small growl in Pinkie's direction and tried to get up, only to let out a cry of pain and collapse, clutching her side.

"Gilda, don't move too much, you had an arrow in your side," said Twilight, quickly. "And it seemed like you fell from a couple hundred feet or so, you're lucky to be alive."

"Yeah, tell me about it, brainiac," she said, laying down in as comfortable a position she could her wings both tapped up too from damage they'd taken in her fall. "Some thing attacked me on the way to a meeting in Canterlot a bunch of Griffins are going to."

"The peace celebration?" asked Twilight, then looked to their friends from another world. "Like we said, Griffins and Ponies where once at war, but now every year the king of the Griffins meets with Princess Celestia to celebrate our peace, but normally it's held in neutral territory, the normal meeting area was somehow destroyed recently, so Celestia is letting it be held there this year, next year it'll be held in the Griffin Kingdom in exchange."

"Yeah, I was only going because I wanted to see what you pony's had as your capital," spat Gilda. "But on the way, something attacked me, I don't know what it was."

"A Zodiarts," said Kengo's voice. "The arrow is composed of Cosmic Energy, it can only be a Zodiarts."

Gilda blinked. "What the hay is a Zodiarts?"

Ask Pony Discord