MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!* - Page 54

Page 54 of 123 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast

Thread: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

"Clearly." Luna said flatly, having already figured that one out.

"I always did wanted to fight against this guy." Dash said as she did some poses, to Crux's and Dream Applejack confusion. "What are you doing?" Crux asked, this version sounding feminine and looked feminine. The prominent horn that was on the first one was shorten by half, but Spaceman had a feeling it didn't lost any of it's destructive capabilities. They got their answer when a belt formed over Dash's waistline, the Loyalty gem shining, getting the electric guitar-like waiting noise to reverberate in the clearing. "Henshin!" She yelled, then activated the Harmony Driver. "Loyal-ty." It announced, then a fullout solo was belted out, the Dream versions of the ponies just watching with bugged out eyes and jawdrops. "So, how loyal are ya? Can't hear ya!" Harmony tauntingly said, strutting into her post-transformation pose.

"Loyalty, smoloyalty! I care for only myself!" Crux yelled, then opened her back. Long, bug-like wings folded out and buzzed to life, then flew at the Riders, only to be kicked in the shoulders, sending her back.

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Twilight's jaw dropped. "Wait...what?" she asked. "Since when can she do that?!"

"Spaceman gave us a gift," said Rarity. "To use the Elements to form a suit of armor to fight alongside him," she stated, which wasn't exactly a lie. "We'll explain as best we can when we've got your Rainbow Dash back on our side."

----------------

"Is there anyway to cut her off?" Celestia asked, as Alicorn could cause a lot of trouble.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Let's see... Oh!" Luna's horn glowed and she then began speaking in an archaic language, the dream catcher glowing with power, and started to absorb Alicorn's influence. "There we are. One enchanted dream catcher. Since a dream catcher is supposed to catch bad dreams, I've made it so it actually does catch bad dreams." Luna said proudly, a proud smirk on her face as she felt her power rush back.

Suddenly, Crux started to groan as black smoke came off of her. "What?!" She yelled in shock, sounding a bit like Dash, Blueblood, and Alicorn, convulsing as Alicorn's influence began waning sharply, soon leaving Crux as normal "Lonerdash". "What the hay happened?" A confused Dream Applejack and Lonerdash asked at the same time. "Twilight, with your permission, I'd like to do this one." Spaceman said, popping out Winch and plugged in Medical. "Medical! Medi-karu On!" It announced, forming the medkit-like Medical Module. Lonerjack put two and two together and flew for it. "You're making this harder on yourself!" Harmony yelled, igniting her ports and flew into the wild blue yonder. "Come on, to a balloon!" Dream Applejack said.

"Well, you got your wish." Miu said with an amused grin to Pinkie, knowing she wanted Fluttershy to save the day.

They were soon in the balloon chasing after Rainbow Dash, with both Fluttershys pulling them along. "Alright, AJ, do your thing!" called Twilight, throwing both the AJs up a rope to lasso Loner Dash with.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Thank you, sugar cube/sugar plum!" The AJ's said to Twilight, looked at each other, shrugged, then twirled their lassos and threw it, managing to snagged Loner Dash's hind legs. "Why can't you just leave me alone?! I don't need anyone!" The Discorded pegasus yelled as she tried to buck, getting the AJ's to clutch their teeth onto their ropes and held on tight.

"Can't let that happen!" Loner Dash suddenly banked to the right, barely avoiding Harmony's attempt to grab her, then to the upper left to avoid Spaceman with the Rocket Module on.

And the ropes came loose. Thankfully, the ropes were tied to the basket...or where supposed to be. Instead, they wrapped around both Raritys and Pinkie Pies and got them dragged behind Loner Dash.

"Not again!" yelled Rarity, quite upset.

"Again?!" asked Dream Rarity in complete confusion.

"Pinkie Pies! One of you were supposed to tie the rope down!" yelled Rarity. "Again!...That was for our Pinkie."

"I thought she was going to do it!" exclaimed both Pinkies, pointing at each other.

"Fluttershys! Could you please fly faster?!" called Dream Rarity.

"We can't!" exclaimed both Fluttershys in panic, losing speed because of it.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"This is like a bad case of deja what-is all over again." Real Applejack sighed out as she and Dream Applejack fan their smoking teeth from the rope burn.

Harmony floated to the Fluttershy's, as did Spaceman with the help of the Gyro Module. "Do you want Discord to win?" They asked over the winds, they knowing that will trigger the Fluttershy's, with Spaceman moving out of the way to avoid cutting the balloon with the Gyro Module's blades.

Both Fluttershys got mad really quick. "That...Big...Dumb...MEANIE!!!" they both yelled and took off at high speeds after Rainbow Dash.

Twilight made absolutely sure the two last ropes were tied down. "AJs!" she called, throwing them the ropes.

"Applejack, remember, this world is crafted from Twilight's mind, so some of her memories have naturally effected this world." Celestia told the real Applejack telepathically.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

'I know, but can't I just state the obvious once in a while?' Applejack asked back telepathically, then she and Dream Applejack threw their lassoes, this time, wrapping around Loner Dash's neck. "Gotcha!" They announced and started to pull, with Spaceman switching back to Rocket as he and Harmony grabbed the ropes to assist.

"Let me go! Leave me alone! I don't need friends!" A thrashing Loner Dash screamed once everyone was on the ground, the Applejacks and Harmony holding her back. "Time to come back, Rainbow Dash." Spaceman said, taking out Gyro and plugged in Medical. "Medical! Medi-karu On!" The belt announced once Medical was in, then was switched on, forming the Medical Module. He then hit the Enter Lever. "Medi-karu RIMITO BUREAKU!!!" "Raida Iyashi Gigant* Palm!" Gentaro yelled, taking to the air through the hoverpack on his back, then threw a palm thrust forward, sending a huge yellow energy Buddha palm out from his hand, slamming onto the ground, repairing and reversing any of Discord's influence from the ground and Loner Dash, converting them back to normal.

((* Gigant = German for "Giant". Gigant Palm is no different from Mind Palm in terms of size, just given a different name to eliminate a possibility to tip Twilight off.)

As Rainbow Dash reverted to normal, she was instantly hug tackled by her friends.

Rarity got back to her hooves and glared at Pinkie. "You forgot to tie down the ropes AGAIN?"

Pinkie shrugged. "I thought the other Pinkie would do it."

Yuki looked to the group. "Alright, now we must confront Discord," she stated.

"But from what's been said, Discord is still going to be difficult to handle," Ryusei said. Doubly true since any big reality warping type things would tip off Twilight to it being a dream.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Argh! Can't breathe!..." Dream Dash wheezed out good-naturedly.

"Right. Now, let's get going." Spaceman said, then popped his neck.

"But how are we going to beat Discord?" asked Twilight. "We've got the Elements, but it's not like he's going to just sit on his throne and let us blast him with them."

"Actually, that's exactly what he did in our world," said Rarity, but remembered Gentaro's story. "But restraining him so he can't counterattack while turning to stone would probably be in our best interests."

Twilight gave it some thought. "Hmm...That thing your Rainbow used, that's powered by the Elements, right?"

"Yes, that's how they work," said Yuki, simply.

Twilight smirked. "Well then I've got a plan."

---------------

Discord set a top his throne, watching the chaos surrounding him with unrestrained glee.

Twilight looked to the others, as they hid out of sight. "Alright, is...alternate Pinkie in position with you, Spaceman?"

Pinkie Pie was hiding, in Kamen Rider Harmony form, behind a building behind Discord's throne, her ribbon ready for action. "Ready," she whispered to Gentaro. Their job was simple, to tie Discord up and restrain him so the others could get off a clean shot at him.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"We're in position. Ready to rumble when it comes to it." Spaceman replied, having placed Magic Hand, Net, Wheel, and Winch before the confrontation as so not to tip Discord off to the admittedly loud Fourze Driver.

"So, what should we do?" Real Applejack asked as the other Real Ponies were sitting out of the incoming confrontation.

"Simple, we'll give him a double dose of Harmony," said Twilight. "But wait for everything to be ready."

Discord pulled himself a glass of chocolate milk from a cotton candy cloud. "Chaos is a wonderful, wonderful thing!"

"Not as wonderful as friendship!" announced Twilight, standing tall with her dream friends.

Discord sighed. "Oh this again?" he asked, drinking the glass and throwing the milk over his shoulder were it exploded.

Yuki blinked at the complete nonsense of what he just did.

"Yes, it was weird," said Real Rarity with a sigh. "Nothing with Discord makes any sense."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Wow. That was strange, yet awesome." Gentaro said, receiving a swift kick into the seat of his pants by Dash, knowing Applejack's kick will send Gentaro straight into the group and ruin the moment. "Focus, mister!" She whispered harshly. "Gomen, gomen. Ite..." Gentaro apologized, then rubbed his literally kicked butt.

"Yes, again! You see, you may have made us go all weird, but that ends now! You couldn't completely destroy our friendship, and now we will show the power of our friendship!" Applejack barked back.

"Girls, let's do it!" Rainbow Dash yelled, hoof-pumping to the Dream Mane 6.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 13th April 2012 at 11:51 PM.