MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!* - Page 53

Page 53 of 123 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast

Thread: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

"Hey! Are you laughing at me?!" exclaimed a voice that sounded like Pinkie Pie's. "Angry Pie" jumped on Miu and glared her in the eye. "I hate laughing!"

Pinkie Pie sighed. "Was I really such a grump?"

"Who are you calling a grump?!" yelled "Angry Pie", looking at Pinkie, then blinking. "Hey, wait a minute! Who are you and why do you look like me?!"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Miu quieten but with some giggles, then noticed Gentaro had vanished. "Where did he go?" She asked. She got her response when Gentaro fell out of the sky and belly flopped hard into the ground. She sputtered at the sight, then guffawed hard.

Angry Pie growled, giving a glare, but couldn't help giggling at Gentaro. "N-no, I hate laughing!" she exclaimed, though the grey at the tip of her tail began to recede.

Rarity gasped, realizing what Gentaro was doing. "Ah, so that's it..." she whispered.

The real Pinkie hopped up to Gentaro and whispered in his ear to lightly use the Elec Switch's shock on her and got in position.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

Gentaro nodded, then switched off Flash, pulled it out, then placed in Elek. "Elek! E-le-ki On!" It announced, turning Fourze into Elek States. He plugged the plug into the Rod, then lightly tapped the Rod on Pinkie, and Pinkie's hair stood on it's ends, giving her a fuzzy look.

Miu was laughing hysterically, she pounding the ground in her fit of laughter. She was joined by Dash, who was rolling on the ground holding her sides.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 10th April 2012 at 06:41 PM.

Pinkie laughed as well.

Angry Pie couldn't help laughing a little more, causing her entire tail to revert to its proper color. She then growled. "Why are you laughing?! They're laughing AT you!" she exclaimed, seeming depressed by that thought.

"No, they're laughing with me!" said Pinkie, bouncing over to her Discorded self. "I know Discord was a big dumb mean meanie pants who made you think everypony was laughing AT you, he did the same thing to me," she said, as serious as Pinkie could be. "But your friends, and my friends, aren't like that, rotten old Discord is," she stated. "Don't you remember how good it felt to play a prank or a joke and everypony laughs? How fun it is brighten up someponies day who is sad and lonely? What it feels like to give somepony a great big smile?" she asked, seriously. "I don't know about you, but a great big smile is the greatest gift somepony could give me!"

"I know it hurts to be laughed AT, but remember, the only time somepony is laughing at you is when they do it to hurt you, have your friends or mine ever done that?"

Angry Pie gave a confused look. "No...No they haven't."

"There you go!" Pinkie Pie replied. "Now come on, let's go make Discord a statue again so you can make everypony smile again, ok?"

Angry Pie gave a confused look, looking around in confusion.

Pinkie somehow popped up directly behind Fourze while focus was on Angry Pie, no one seeing her move. "Time for the biggest laugh we can manage, ok?" she whispered.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Gentaro nodded, then pulled out Drill and plugged in Hopping. "Hoppingu!" He pressed down. "Ho-pinnn~gu On!" It announced, forming the Hopping Module. He bounced off, and it wasn't long before Gentaro came back and started hitting various items, pinball machine noises somehow coming out as he bounced off one thing and ricochets off another. Now both Applejacks, Miu, Dash, and even Tomoko were laughing at the sight.

Twilight couldn't help but laugh as well, neither could Rarity or Fluttershy.

Angry Pie tried to hold it in, but in a burst of laughter reverted back to "Pinkie Pie" and fell on her back laughing. When she finally stopped, breathing heavily, she giggled a little and looked to the group. "I'd forgotten how much fun it was to laugh!" she chuckled, before the dream counterparts to the group all hugged her together with Twilight.

Twilight then gasped. "Oh no, Discord's coming," she said, she could just feel it. "Hide!" she exclaimed, teleporting them all into a bush except herself.

"Discord" appeared in a flash of green light. "Well well, hello, Twilight Sparkle, still hoping the magic of friendship is going to save the day?" he asked with a chuckle, looking around. "I heard quite the racket from around here, what are you up to?" he asked, leaning against...well, nothing, as he looked down at her.

Yuki almost laughed when Discord appeared...but then she saw his eyes. They were weird looking, but there was something about them that sent a chill down her spine. Then she realized what that was. "He has eyes just like Kajima does," she whispered to her friends. His eyes had that same, evil, heartless look that the Cancer Zodiarts had when he showed his true face. The eyes of someone who saw the world as a game for them to play, regardless of who was hurt while they did.

"You must be hearing all the chaos, I'm done trying to stop you, or save Equestria, everything. I've already given up, Discord," said Twilight, as dejectedly as she possibly could, playing it up. "I'm going to pack my bags to leave right now, you win," she said, lowering her head miserably as she possibly could and slowly walking off to the library, trying to look as heartbroken as a mare could, and succeeding. "I don't care anymore," she said in a completely hopeless tone.

Discord paused for a moment, looking at her... "YES!!!" he exclaimed, jumping into the air with an evil laugh of victory before teleporting away.

Twilight turned and trotted back as soon as she was sure Discord had left. "I guess those acting books paid off," she said, looking to her friends.

"He...he's actually proud he thinks he made you lose all hope?" asked Ryusei, shocked and appalled by the sadism someone would have to have to enjoy something like that.

OOC: Just his reaction when Twilight broke was one of the most cruel, horrific things Discord did in my opinion.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Suddenly, a rebounding Gentaro hit the ground, tearing it up as he slid through the earth. "Ow." He said flatly, having somehow moved underneath Twilight without doing any harm to said unicorn.

Tomoko, on the other hand, was on the ground short of breath. "So deep... the darkness was yawning open for me... Mommy?" She asked, then went out like a light.

"She has strange powers, well probably not strange to you, they've been enhanced by becoming a unicorn," explained Ryusei, having come to believe it somewhat himself. "She can sense things others can't."

"I guess being near a black hearted abyss of pure evil like Discord had a negative effect on her," said Rarity, looking over to her.

"That and if Celestia and Luna are epicenters of cosmic energy, Discord likely is as well," said Ryusei, before realizing what he just said. "Um...Cosmic Energy is a special energy that gives Spaceman his powers and comes from space, Celestia and Luna are extremely concentrated with it. She's able to sense it, that's probably why she sensed Discord so strongly."

Twilight looked down at "Spaceman". "Sorry, I forgot you were using that hopping thing," she said, moving so he could get up.

Rarity looked at Miu. "We told you Discord was a monster," she stated, looking around. "He did all this with a snap of his fingers for his own sadistic fun. And you saw just how sadistic he can be with his reaction to Twilight back there," she said, then got within whispering distance. "And I sincerely pray this dream Discord is the only one you ever meet," she whispered, her voice sincere, her tone making it clear she meant every word she said.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"It's alright, Twilight." Spaceman said, getting up and dusting himself off.

"Thank you for jinxing it for us." Miu said to Rarity. "Spaceman." She said, getting the Hero's attention. "Make Discord pay." She said with a dark look. "Roger." He said with a small salute.

"We need to find Rainbow Dash," said Twilight. "Blasting him with two sets of Elements of Harmony would probably be enough to finish him for good."

"If our world is like this one, then Rainbow Dash should be on a cloud next to her house that she thinks is Cloudsdale," said Rarity.

------------------

Sure enough, that's exactly where Rainbow was. "Rainbow Dash, please, help us stop Discord!"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"No! Why should I? It isn't my problem. I'm just going to stay here in Cloudsdale, where it's awesome~!" "Lonerdash" said, lounging on her cloud. "Netto!" "Huh?" "Neee~to On!" Suddenly, a giant violet energy butterfly net snagged "Lonerdash", pulling her to the ground, kicking and screaming. "Wow." The real Applejack said, shocked that their capture of Dash this time around went so easy. "That may be silly-looking, but it's pretty effective." Dream Applejack said.

"Aww, I wanted to see Fluttershy save the day again," lamented Pinkie Pie, causing both Fluttershys to blush heavily.

Twilight walked over at the struggling pegasus. "Come on back, Rainbow Dash," she whispered lightly, touching her horn to her head and using the memory spell.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Suddenly, "Lonerdash" was sent flying back into a tree, the Net field dissipating. "That... hurt." Lonerdash hissed out and glared at Twilight, then took out a Zodiarts Switch. "Of course." Tomoko sighed out, looking skyward for Alicorn's face.

"What's that?" Dream Applejack asked. "Get back!" The real one yelled and pushed her back as Lonerdash hit the Switch, forming the Crux Zodiarts.

"Round 3, ding." Spaceman said, stepping up to the fight.

"What? Why didn't it work?" asked Twilight, shocked.

"Rainbow Dash, why don't you use that thing Spaceman gave us?" asked Pinkie Pie with a wink.

Alicorn chuckled. "Surprised? Oh, you didn't think I was going to let you off the hook that easily, did you?" she asked, laughing as she vanished.

------------

"But Paradice Estate is protected by a magic even Discord can't break, how can she get through?" asked Celestia, shocked. Then it hit her. "Luna, she's using you as a channel to get into Twilight's dream!"

Ask Pony Discord