MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!* - Page 52

Page 52 of 123 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast

Thread: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

And it worked like a charm. "Why do I feel guilty?" Applejack asked as color returned to her body. She looked at the apple, shrugged and bit into it. She opened her eyes, and her eyes widen as she saw a second Applejack. She spat out the apple in her mouth to the side and zoomed to Twilight. "Why is there a second me?!" She asked, clearly confused.

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Twilight hugged "Applejack". "It's a long story...But I'm just glad you're back to normal."

Rarity watched Twilight's reaction. She knew how it'd felt when she'd helped restore Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash. With "Fluttershy" joining them, Rarity looked to the others. "...Twilight's worst nightmare was about something happening to us..." she said, it hitting her just how close the six of them had become.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

((You know, after watching a video review of MLP on Youtube, I gotta ask, what irks you about the show?))

"And what's with the 6-foot tall white guy?" Applejack said, pointing to "Spaceman".

"It's a long story," said Twilight. "Let's go find Rarity, we can explain it again to all of them at once."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Applejack" nodded, though leveled a cautious look towards "Spaceman", who looked away.

The group later found "Greedity", holed up in her home and having a sizable collection of various things, with the unicorn in question marveling at the giant boulder.

Rarity face hoofed at herself. "I canNOT believe I was hypnotized into seeing that dumb rock as a diamond!" she stated, embarrassed. Truth be told, she was more embarrassed that her greed had been ALL Discord had had to use against her. She knew Discord had began hypnotizing her the moment she'd looked into the crystals, but it still made her feel weak to know she'd had her greed used against her like that.

"Alright," said Twilight, examining the situation. We've got to subdue her, any ideas?"

Rarity gave it some thought. "Well if I were her, and I was, we just need to distract her with something expensive and shiny and she'll come to us. Anypony have anything like that?" she asked, knowing they could just imagine up something like that, but Rarity also knew they had to play this with a little tact.

"Oh, hold on!" exclaimed Pinkie, jumping into a hole in a tree before pulling out a large diamond. "I keep gems hidden all over Ponyville, in case of gem emergencies, and if the version of me here is like the me I am, then I knew she must to!" she stated, she really didn't, but Twilight would think she did, considering she did the same with eye-patches and balls.

"Alright, who here can make other people jealous effectively?" asked Rarity, all eyes fell on Miu.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Miu sighed. "Hand me." She said to Pinkie.

A bit later...

"Oh, my lucky stars! I found a big pile of gems!" Miu called out, making sure her call was loud enough to get "Greedity"'s attention. She had placed the gem Pinkie had earlier and put it atop of a lot of boulders, which was then treated with a thick illusion spell to make the 1-ton boulders look like giant diamonds. They then hide, with Spaceman having Magic Hand and Winch in their respective Sockets.

"Greedity" gasped, looking over. Her eyes went wide. "Hands off! They're mine!" she yelled, charging over and doing a karate kick to Miu to knock her away before hopping into the mound of "diamonds" and going completely in awe of them.

Rarity cringed. "Should we have warned Miu about that?" she asked, having done pretty much the same thing to Applejack when Discorded. She then blushed, seeing what she'd really been like. It rather horrified her. She looked to the real Applejack. "Applejack...was I really like that?" she asked, honestly wanting to know. It was quite humbling to see what she'd been like from the outside, just as it had for Fluttershy.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Yes, we should have. Wonder how Gentaro is going to catch this version of you?" Applejack said, wincing as the alicorn was sent a fair distance, getting Tomoko to scramble to her.

"Majiii~ku Haan~do Uuu~winchi... On!" Suddenly, a large manipulator claw and steel rope ending with a tow hook grabbed "Greedity" and lassoed her tight. "Catch of the day!" Gentaro announced as he began pulling her down from the pile.

"Get your hands off of me! They're my gems! Keep away!" "Greedity yelled as she was pulled from her "horde of gems".

Twilight quickly ran over as soon as "Greedity" was off the pile and pressed her horn to the mare's head, using the memory spell.

"Rarity" groaned, shaking her head. "What happened? Ugh, and why do I have the feeling I've been lugging around a giant boulder all day?" she asked, before being hugged by Twilight and "Fluttershy".

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Fureeze!" "Fu-rizuu On!" Suddenly, a cold mist rolled onto Rarity, and soon, the sound of metal being cooled resounded, as the cold mist cooled down Rarity's body. "Ain't the Medical Switch, but it helps soreness." Spaceman said, having made sure "Rarity" took the brunt of it, patting the refrigerator-like Freeze Module.

"I ask again - where does he come up stuff like this?" The real Applejack asked Yuuki (with the dream version doing an impression of a gaping fish), as this was by far the oddest thing she has seen from Fourze.

"We don't know, as we said our...commander's predecessor came up with all this stuff," said Yuki, trying to keep in character.

After a reunion of the dream versions of her friends, Twilight lead them along the way to get "Pinkie Pie".

"You all must remember something important," Celestia said telepathically to the group, making sure Twilight and her dream copies couldn't hear. "While these are simply copies of you born from Twilight's mind, they have some degree of sentience. They are, in a way of speaking, real beings. The dream world, my sister's domain, is a real place and the beings inhabiting it are not simply projections of the dreamer's consciousness. They are still beings of their own, and this world will exist in the dream realm even after the dream ends. My sister knows more than me, but be mindful that when you leave this dream world, it will continue on a separate path. So do not leave it in bad shape if you can help it."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Sis." Luna said, tapping Celestia on the shoulder and pointed to a big palm-shaped area of Twilight's mental world, where chaos is trying to take back, but could not. "Tell me I'm not hallucinating. Medical is preventing chaos from spreading." She said, sounding shocked.

Spaceman got an idea, and rubbed his hands together.

Later...

Without warning, Spaceman was Tarzan-swinging with Winch all over the place. Miu sputtered at the random event, then guffawed.

Twilight blinked, looking up at Spaceman. "Uh...what's going on?" she asked, cocking her head in confusion. "Is he always like this?"

--------------------

Celestia looked at it. "My word, I think you're right," she said, looking at it. She then got a smile. "Kengo told me that Fourze's Switches have changed in response to Gentaro's friendships. And after all, in our world, Friendship Is Magic, and that's a truth Twilight holds above all others."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"No. He's doing it for attention. But whose?" Tomoko said as Miu continued her laughing fit, now intensified when Fourze started to use the Flash Module as a strobe light.

"Hold on. Medical heals physical wounds and toxins. If what I'm seeing is correct, I think Gentaro has made Medical heal mental wounds." Luna said, smiling widely.