MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!* - Page 49

Page 49 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast

Thread: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

"Fourze, Harmony, get ready with your Rider Machines!" announced Meteor, jumping off the Zodiart's head and onto his own motorcycle and powering up the engine as high as it would go. He then charged straight towards the massive Zodiarts, sliding up the Jupiter Level.

"Jupiter Ready! Ok! Jupiter!" it announced, Meteor using his momentum to deliver a Jupiter Hammer uppercut to Argos and launch it a fair distance into the air so it'd align with the Power Dizer's launch trajectory.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Gentaro and Dash nodded then flew down and got onto the Masshigler, with Dash at the controls and Gentaro in the back. "MASHIN SETTO! TOWA MODO!!" It announced as the Masshigler was raised. "THUREE... TWO... ONE... BLASTO OFFU!!" It announced, and the Masshigler was launched and hit Argos. "Not enough! He's too heavy!" Dash yelled as the Massigler was not enough. "One second." Gentaro said, then flexed his arms, forming once more the twin Rocket Modules, and slowly but surely, lifted Argos into the air.

Once in space, Argos smacked the Masshigler, getting Dash and Gentaro to be sent flying.

"Well baring us suddenly gaining the ability to breath in space and exist the atmosphere, it's up to them now," said Twilight, then looked to Meteor. "What about you?"

"I don't have something to reenter with," explained Meteor, leaning on the Storm Staff. "Harmony Loyalty Form can fly, Fourze has a Module for that, but it seems my boss forgot something like that for me."

---------------

Celestia looked up at the sky. "Think we should help?" she asked, looking to her sister. After all, as anthropomorphic equinifications of celestial objects, they could survive in space. "Or do they have it handled?" she asked, thinking. "I'm sure if they don't, mom would help them, right? That is her domain up there."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Man, that stinks." Applejack said, feeling sorry for Meteor now.

"Let them handle it." Luna jumped when a nebula formed out of nowhere and out came their mother, who was a head higher than Celestia. This is Cosmica, the space alicorn, old as the universe itself, and mother of Celestia and Luna. "Momma!" Luna yelled and hugged her, eliciting a chuckle from the ancient equine. "They have it handled. I have faith in them." Cosmica said, looking skyward as her eyes glowed bright blue.

Dash did a series of rapid-fire punches to the face as Gentaro froze one of the lower legs with Freeze, then smashed it off with Hammer. He switched off Hammer and flew at Argos and slammed into it's head, knocking it off balance.

"See?" Cosmica said, pointing out a fireball in the sky as the Cosmic Energy-made leg burned up in the atmosphere.

Meteor nodded. "I suppose that's why my Meteor Storm Punisher can neutralize the explosions."

-------------------

Celestia joined her sister in hugging their mother. "It's good to see you, mom," she said simply, then looked up at the occurrence. "That's very true, Fourze and Twilight Sparkle's friends are both strong as can be, are they not?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Alright, finish this guy once and for all!" Gentaro said, flying close to Dash. "Alright!" She yelled as Gentaro activated Drill and pulled on the Enter Lever.

"Limit Break!"

"Ro~ket-to Do-ri-ru RIMITO BUREAKU!!!" The systems announced as energy formed on their legs. "Rider Double Uchu Kick!" Dash and Gentaro yelled as they flew in with their respective Rider Kicks, and slammed into Argos' chest, getting to start reentry and roared one last time before exploding, getting the gigantic explosion to rock the skies.

Back on the planet, the shockwave was tremendous, flattening every living thing out of the sky and into the ground. Cloudsdale was shooken badly by it, the pegasi rushing to make sure any damage doesn't get out of hand.

Cosmica got up, having enlarged her wings to take the brunt of the shockwave to protect her daughters. "Thanks, mom." Luna sighed out, rubbing her ears a bit out of mild pain, as there was a little ringing.

Applejack got up, looking around. "Whoa. Big boom." She said simply, then looked up, seeing flaming parts of burning Cosmic Energy construct burning in the sky. "Where's the Switches?" She asked, then got her answer when three black objects conked her on the head hard.

Twilight quickly picked the still hot Switches up and pressed them, causing them to vanish into the either. "Alright, now all that's left is to talk some sense into the fillies," she said, walking over with Fluttershy and Rarity.

------------

Celestia nodded, shaking her head to clear her ears. "And that was just a trio of normal Zodiarts..." she muttered, giving a shiver. "I'm worried what will happen when they finally fight the Alicorn Zodiarts..."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"That won't happen for a month or so." Cosmica said, her eyes glowing blue once more.

The three foals stirred to life within the giant balls of silk, and began shouting for freedom, the balls jumping up and down with good height.

Celestia sighed. "I hope so, time isn't a straight path, after all..." she said, aware there were many timelines, having several methods of seeing them. She gave a shiver at the memory of one timeline where she'd fallen to evil instead of Luna. She wondered what their mother thought of that, they hadn't seen her since they'd defeated Discord in ancient times, over 3000 years ago. Was their mother angry with Luna for losing herself and turning into Nightmare Moon?

-------------------

Twilight floated the balls in place, allowing Rarity to use a pair of scissors to cut them loose. "Where did you get the scissors?"

"Never leave home without them," said Rarity, pulling them in sheath and putting them away. "You never know when there may be a fashion emergency. Same reason Pinkie Pie keeps balls and eye patches all over Ponyville."

"You never know when you'll need a ball or an eye patch," added Pinkie, in as serious as Pinkie Pie ever got. Strangely, both things had in fact come in handy for the group in the past.

Fluttershy looked to Miu. "Do you want to continue what you were saying to them before?" she asked. "I-I mean if you really want to..."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Snailss, don't eat that!" Twist yelled in that lisp of hers, yelling at Snails for eating the silk that they were just trapped in.

Long story short, the destruction of the Zodiarts Switches reverted the three foals back to normal. Well, back to normal with a big memory loss. All they could remember was a black figure handing them a black and white stone with a red gem, and when they pressed on said gem... nothing else.

As for Gentaro and Dash, they safely got down from the atmosphere after being stunned from the shockwave the destruction of the Argos Zodiarts.

"So she brainwashed them..." said Twilight, shocked. "It actually sounds kind of like a Want It, Need It Spell to some degree."

"What's that?" asked Yuki, confused.

"It's a spell that completely infatuates victims with a certain object," said Twilight. "It can be directed in very certain ways, I'm just not skilled enough to do it..."

"And," said Spike, seriously.

Twilight blushed. "And last time I tried it, I'd gone momentarily insane and couldn't control it, so I...accidentally...kind of...brainwashed the entire time into fighting over my childhood toy..." she said, looking quite embarrassed.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"For a Element of Harmony, that was quite the disharmonious course of action." Miu said, getting Tomoko to facefault again. "Oya oya, kibishi." She said flatly.

"Like I said, I went temporally insane!" defended Twilight, then looked saddened. "And to tell the truth, I think what Discord did to me had something to do with it. I only REALLY snapped when my friends didn't think the problem I was worried about was important, and laughed...just like Discord made them do."

Pinkie, Rarity, and Fluttershy all hugged her. "And we're sorry about that, darling, we were very inconsiderate of your feelings."

Pinkie nodded. "And that we probably should've gotten you to that therapist when you had Discord nightmares for two weeks straight..."

------------

"You're still stopping her Discord nightmares, right?" asked Celestia to Luna, remembering Fluttershy had asked Luna to do so.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"I'm trying, sister. Discord's Anti-Harmony influence is running deep, and it's reaching her magic core. Given enough time, Twilight will be forever scarred by Discord." Luna sighed out. "Poor child. I really wished Discord didn't turn out this way..." Cosmica sighed out. She remembered when the sisters were mere foals. Cosmica was a mother to many, but Celestia and Luna were from her flesh and blood. One child, a dragonequis, would not stop playing pranks on the others, with Celestia and Luna trying to dissuade from doing those pranks, but he still did. Centuries later, that prankster grew up into a omnicidal sadist when the darkness in his heart grew.

"You WHAT?!!" Miu yelled and a paper fan appeared out of nowhere and smacked everyone but Fluttershy and Twilight on the head. "What was that for?!" Dash and Applejack yelled. "Negligence! Absolute, unacceptable negligence!" Miu barked and gave the "Checker Monarch" aura, getting Dash to freeze up once again. "Sorry." Applejack said, lowering her head.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 4th April 2012 at 11:32 AM.

Celestia snarled, glaring down at the statue now in a very secure part of their grounds. "Discord..." she growled, remembering where it eventually went from there, the unspeakable atrocities he'd committed. "Even if they did wield the Elements of Harmony, he didn't have to do what he did to all of them. He didn't even have to do it to Twilight at all, he wanted to, and enjoyed every minute of it..." she stated. Truthfully, there was no being in creation Celestia hated except Discord. After all the things that monster had done when he took over Equestria, there was no doubt in anypony's mind Discord was pure evil. "The only way for Twilight to truly be rid of Discord's taint is for her to overcome her fears of it happening again..."

--------------

Rarity rubbed her head. "Indeed, we deserved that."

"But the worst part is, the nightmares are starting to sneak their way back in..." said Twilight, looking depressed. "And none of my books have helped me deal with nightmares..."

Ask Pony Discord

Page 49 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast