MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!* - Page 42

Page 42 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast

Thread: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

"He what?! Ryusei, why did you not tell us that?!" Gentaro yelled, getting Applejack to raise her eyebrows. Apparently, Ryusei didn't tell the group that piece of intel.

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

"I just found it out before Cancer attacked me, I didn't have time to tell you," said Ryusei, though of course he'd known since before then, but not told anyone because Cancer knew his identity. "That might be how he's become as powerful as he is."

Twilight looked at Scorpion Nova and Cancer Nova on the computer in her room, pictures of Scorpion, Cancer, and the Pegasus Zodiarts displayed as well. "So it goes from normal Zodiarts to Last One, then from Last One to Star of Rebirth, from Star of Rebirth to Supernova...Sweet Celestia, what if Alicorn gets to Supernova?" she asked scared of the thought. "Even worse, what if there's something PAST Supernova we haven't seen yet?"

Pinkie bounced in and saw everyone's mood. She listened to what was being said, then skipped over to Gentaro. "Please don't be upset! You're the hero! You'll beat the bad guy! There heroes always do!" she said, then gave him a hug.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Pinkie... I don't know if I can... For the past few weeks, I fought Cancer. Nothing I threw at him did anything! Magnet States is useless on him, the Freeze and Water Combo only held him in place and only stood in the path of a Super Electromagnetic Bomber just to taunt me! He also shredded Shield, which makes things worse!" Gentaro explained. It is apparent that the stress of fighting this super-strong Horoscopes and with nothing working on him was getting to him.

"Gentaro, Discord emotionally broke us, depowered the Elements of Harmony, brainwashed my friends and ALL of Equestria, and was near omnipotent, did we give up?" asked Twilight.

"Nope!" answered Pinkie happily.

"I know how hard being a hero can get, when Discord did all that I ALMOST gave up, packed my bags, and left Ponyville, but in the end we beat Discord, I'm sure you can beat Cancer," Twilight finished.

Twilight I nodded, walking out. "In my day, we had a LOT of enemies it looked hopeless against, we found our way out in the end," she stated. "There's always hope. Do I have to sing you a song to remind you of that? I know one."
    Last edited by Godzillawolf; 20th March 2012 at 07:00 PM.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"No thanks. I'm going to clear my head. Call me if a Zodiarts is on the rampage." Gentaro said and walked out of the room. Applejack sighed. While they eventually succeeded in trumping the villains, it seems Gentaro is in their steps. "Let him. We got through ours, let him go through his." The Element of Honesty said, walking to the Sparkles.

Pinkie Pie looked after Gentaro, then skipped over to her friends. "...So, what are we going to do today?"

"Well, me and Kengo did so looking, and apparently they are in the same world Megan is from," said Twilight. "But he couldn't find a way to contact her...yet, sorry mom," she said. "But the weird thing is how he found out she's in that world in the first place. Apparently, she was involved in making a TV Show based on your adventures."

Twilight I blinked. "Really?"

Twilight nodded, using the computer to show the openning to the original show. "But that's not the wierd part..." she said, showing the openning to the newest generation of show, which had THEM as the main characters. "WE'RE the new show!"

Rarity, having come in a few moments before blinked. "So we're being spied on?!"

Twilight shook her head. "No...Kengo speculates someone working with it has found a way to get here, but probably in the same fashion as Gentaro. Either that or they just have some wierd mental link to our world...And that's not the wierdest part," she said, typing. "Look what I found from Neighpan," she said, a Pony version of Kamen Rider Fourze's openning playing.

Ryusei gasped. "W-we're fictional in your world?!"

Twilight nodded. "It seems there are shows based off our lives in each others worlds," she said. "I haven't seen any of the episodes so far, I've got the real footage Kengo sent me, but still, it's wierd."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"It's creepy, alright. To the point of spooky." Applejack said, looking over Twilight's shoulder. "How many episodes have aired?" She asked.

Gentaro sighed as he walked down Ponyville's main street. He then heard a somewhat muffled shout. Now on high alert, he looked for the sound, and found it, in the form of a walking stick bug-like Zodiarts holding a mare by the torso, pinning her to the wall while covering her mouth. "Uh uh uh... No calling for help..." The Zodiarts hissed out, getting Gentaro to flinch. Why? Well, the voice this Zodiarts has is female in tone.

"Too late, you walking skeleton!" The Zodiarts turned to see Gentaro. "Oh? What is one pony going to do against me?" It hissed in amusement. "You'd be surprised." Gentaro said, taking out the Fourze Driver.

Dash, who was dead asleep on a cloud overhead, was snapped awake when she heard the Driver's countdown. "Zoddy mahafa!" She yelled in a half-sleepy, going into a Kung Fu stance. "Henshin!" "Hmm?" Dash looked down, and saw a jaw-dropping sight: a bug-themed Zodiarts fighting Gentaro as Fourze while holding Miss Cheerlie hostage! "Zoddy mahafa!" She yelled and zoomed towards Paradise Estate.

"Up to just before what Cancer is doing now, just before that, so I can't see the future," said Twilight, though she DID know Ryusei's identity, she was doing her best to keep it secret, she knew from the webpages what would happen if his superors knew she knew. "There's also fanfics of us in there world," she stated. "And fangames...and fan videos...and comics...We're really popular apparently," she said, showing some of the awesome fanworks she'd found. "Though some are kind of creepy...And whatever you do, do NOT read the grimdark ones! Especially Cupcakes!"

"Oh how bad could it be?" asked Pinkie. "The name sounds fun!"

"Trust me, I read the plot summery and I still want to hit myself with a memory erasing spell to forget it," said Twilight. "For some reason, some of our fans keep writing stories where we're evil. They even did it with Fluttershy!"

OOC: Trying to give a realistic portrayl of how they'd react to fanfiction of them.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Those guys are evil." Applejack said, in disbelief that someone would do that. Suddenly, Dash ran in. "Zoddy mahafa!" She panted out, she looking a little winded.

"Zou what?" Applejack asked. "Skeleton bug! Tall! Gentaro! Cheerlie! Kidnapped! ZODIARTS!!!" Dash yelled in a hurried toned.

"You don't want to know about Sweet Apple Masacure," Twilight said before Dash ran in. She spun around and activated the Foodroids monitoring things, seeing the Zodiarts fighting Fourze. She then looked to Rainbow Dash. "Um...Why didn't you just transform and help him fight there?" she asked, looking at her friend.

OOC: I have no idea what constallation this is.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"I... forgot I could." Dash said sheepishly, much to Applejack's delight, as her snickering was evident. "I was half-asleep and scared witless, shut up!" The embarrassed pegesus squacked out.

"Hey, everyone." Miu said as she walked in, then noticed the Zodiarts as it displayed it's sign. "Odd." She said.

((Carina the keel.))
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 21st March 2012 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Did not do the research

"Well somepony needs to go help him!" pointed out Twilight. She'd do it herself...but to be honest, she was kind of scared to.

OOC: Still not ringing a bell and I can't find anything...

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

((My bad, CArina. Here: Carina (constellation) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Also, can you be Ms. Cheerlie?))

"Well, I'll go. As you said, somepony has to go." Applejack said, then ran off.

Gentaro was still in Base States with no Modules on. Reason being is that this Zodiarts likes to use the Pony Shield ploy. Whoever it is, he's smart. He's also got the ability to stretch his body, allowing him to hit Gentaro from afar. "Shierudo!" "Shiiiii~rudo On!" The belt announced as he used the Shield Module to block the hits. "Man, you're a pest!" Gentaro yelled and blocked a hit from the Keel Zodiarts.

OOC: Yes. Ironically, there was a G1 villain named Catrina who was the second one. She was a cat woman who used a potion to give her magic, but was only evil because she was essentually addicted to it and it messed with her head. I kid you not, they actually had a drug addict as a villain...in a KIDS show.

Cheerlie was reasonably afraid, considering she was being used as a pony shield. She looked back and saw the Zodiarts was focused on Fourze. Ponies weren't very partial to violence, but given the case, she kicked back with both hind legs, right into his groin.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

((... HOLY HELL, did MLP got a lot of things through the Radar!))

The Keel Zodiarts groaned from the hit and, well, keeled over and landed on the ground, letting Miss Cheerlie go as he held onto his pride. "Well, now he's female." Gentaro said, wincing at the hit. He knew horses can kick with great force, enough to crack bone. And since the mare hit the apparent stallion in the kintama, that leaves him wide open. "Chain-Array!" "Cheeeein-Array On!" The belt announced as the Chain Array Module, and Gentaro immediately smashed it into Keel Zodiats' face.

Page 42 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast