MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!* - Page 41

Page 41 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast

Thread: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

"She didn't grow the flowers to stand out, she did it because she LOVED her flowers, and her daughter," said Harmony, in Fluttershy's reassuring, kind voice. "She, Lilly, and Daisy grow flowers because they love it. I know how hard it is to be shy and not able to stand out...but being a big meanie and hurting ponies isn't the way to do it, Violet."

Violet looked at the scene before her in shock. Harmony released her and she staggered back, looking at the scene in dispair. She sunk to her knees. "I was selfish...I just wanted to stand out so bad I..." she said in sorrow, looking to Lilly's destroyed cart as the mare sifted through the rubble. Tears started to flow down the Zodiarts face. "Dear Celestia, what have I done?!" the Tucana Zodiarts exclaimed as her Star of Rebirth died out.

"A shame," said Alicorn, appearing nearby. "Oh well, she still has her uses," she said, sending a lightning bolt from her head and into Tucana's, brainwashing the Zodiarts, at which point Tucana attacked Harmony remorselessly.

Alicorn looked to Fourze, spawning a floak of Dustards. "Next time, you may not be as fortunate," she said, vanishing into a nebula as the Dustards attacked the Rider.

OOC: You did good.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

"Yeah, yeah, yeah!" Gentaro yelled at Alicorn, waving her off, then activated his boosters and started firing his Cannons, flooring the Dustards with each shot, then kept it up until they were just stardust.

The Dustards began throwing chains around Fourze to try and tie him up.

Harmony continued blocking and countertossing Tucana, then seeing Fourze was in trouble, caught Tucana and flipped her over her, taking out a row of Dustards. "Um...this will hurt a little...sorry," she said, taking off the Kindness Gem and inserting it into a slot on her right hand.

"Limit Break!"

Energy flow through her hand as she waited for Tucana to charge, then threw it forwards as Tucana fired her beam at her, putting up a barrier that absorbed the beam, returning an enhanced beam of pink energy that slammed hard into Tucana, blasting her to the ground. As Tucana exploded, Harmony caught the Switch and pressed it, returning Violet to her body.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

Gentaro lifted his hands, getting the chains to freeze in place. "Iron is useless on me." He said lowly, then flicked his wrists, getting the Magnet Modules to control the iron chains to wrap around the Dustards. He then flipped the button cover on the N MagPhone half and pressed the button. "(Alarm) (Alarm) (Alarm) RIMITO BUREAKU!!!" "Raida Cho Denji Tackle!" Gentaro yelled as he pulled back on the MagPhone halves, then activated his boosters, and plowed through the Dustards.

Violet was crying, not even bothering to tear off the webbing. "I'm a monster...H-how could I do something like that?" she asked, horrified by her own actions.

Harmony transformed back into Fluttershy, who went over and hugged her. "It's alright...you're not a bad pony, you're a good one who made a bad decision," she said, looking to Gentaro for help.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

A cloud of smoke washed over the ponies as Gentaro detransformed, then walked over to Violet. "She's right; you aren't a bad pony. The Switch you had just grabbed what negative emotion you had and made it expand into a nasty side of you." Gentaro said, taking off the webbing off of Violet.

Fluttershy nodded. "Yeah, those nasty things mess with your head and make you something you're not. But now you just need to be a better pony and learn from this, ok?"

Violet sniffled and nodded. She then looked to Gentaro. "Thank you..." she said, intinctively extending her hoof for the handshake.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"My job is to protect lives, so you're welcome." Gentaro said and returned the handshake.

"Ah, that takes care of that." Dash sighed out, relieved that Tucana was neutralized.

Trixie turned to Dash. "Rainbow Dash...Trixie has had a lot of time to think about what she's done..." she said, looking at him. "Trixie is not good at this, so forgive her if she doesn't do it right..." she said, looking up at her. "Trixie is sorry...she's sorry for what she did...It was wrong," she said, holding out a hoof for the handshake. "She just wants to make up for it."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Dash looked at the hoof, then at Trixie, then at the hoof again. She gave a half smile and returned the handshake. "You're forgiven. But you got to win my trust." She said, still sporting that half smile.

"Trixie understands," Trixie replied, returning it with a small smile.

OOC: time skip? Your Zodiarts.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Gentaro gasped as he got up from the bed he was resting on. "Cancer has become too powerful for me." He said, and punch the headboard. "Well, this is a real crummy way to start spring break..." The Rider said, getting up and got out of the room in the Paradise Estate. "Oh, hey, Gentaro." Machina said, making the Rider jump a bit, thanks to the respirator on. "Oh, Machina-chan. Surprised to see you here." The Rider said. "Well, I was here to deliver some flowers to the girls as thanks for dealing with Tucana." The albino mare said, pointing to the wagon with a bouquet of flowers. "Thanks, anyway. Is anyone awake?" Gentaro said, noticing it was early morning. "Just the Apples. Maybe Ryusei." Machina said.

Applejack whistled as she trotted into Ryusei's "room", finding the black and blue stallion still asleep. She smiled and grabbed the mattress and flipped the mattress with ease, sending the stallion and mattress into a spinout, then sent Ryusei crashing into a pile of hay. "Morning, sleeping beauty!" She said as she got onto her hindlegs.

Ryusei got to his hooves, looking surprised. He looked to Applejack. "We're in trouble back in our world," he said, internally growling at his own stupidity. "Cancer evolved."

-----------------------

Twilight, once she'd been awakened, looked to Gentaro. "Alright, tell me what happened, slowly and carefully."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Alright, Cancer was beating Ryusei, I tried fighting him, and I nailed a Super Electromagnetic Bomber on Cancer, but he came out of it unscathed. Then, he evolved further, into a giant crab." Gentaro explained, understandably nervous. "See, we have neglected to tell your guys something. A Horoscopes Zodiarts can transform further through 'Supernova'. It basically makes a human-sized Zodiarts the size of a house. I can never look at king crab the same again..." Gentaro said, and proceed to slunk into a corner.

"It's worse," said Ryusei, coming out to the group. "I saw what Kajima is doing..." he said, trying his best to hide his shock over the fact his power as Meteor had been taken from him. "He's selecting Switchers by a game, if they make him laugh, he gives them the Switch, if they don't...He takes their soul."

Twilight looked stunned. "And that's a GAME to him?" she asked, getting a nod. "Sweet Celestia, this guys another Discord!" she exclaimed in disbelief. To be honest, that actually DID sound like something Discord would do. "And yes, that's EXACTLY something Discord would do!"

OOC: I'll admit, Kajima in the episode gave me Discord flashbacks for some reason.

Ask Pony Discord

Page 41 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast