MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!* - Page 40

Page 40 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast

Thread: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

"THEN STOP WHINING ABOUT IT!!" Gentaro yelled to Violet. "What I see is a coward who decided to take power and uses it for a weak reason! Over a contest? Phhe! What a weak will you have! To become more than a wall flower, you must have courage, honor, respect, and self-worth, and the drive to keep moving forward, even in the roughest of times! Do not give in to cowardice! Ascend, Violet, into a real mare and cease this needless destruction! It will never change the past, nor shall it affect the future!" Gentaro lectured.

"Wow. Nice speech." Applejack said.

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

"No!" yelled Violet, though looked a little conflicted, then looked at the Switch. "Mistress Alicorn says that if I use this, I can become more than a pony! I can become something amazing!" she stated, looking at the Switch in a way simular to a drug addict. "And I won't let you take it away from me!" she yelled, glaring at him.

"Last One..."

The Switch transformed to its Last One state. She then pressed it, transforming into Tucana as her limp, web wrapped body fell to the ground. "The power...it's mine!"

Pinkie summoned the Harmony Driver. "Alrighty! We'll have to do this the hard way!"

"Henshin!" she called, doing a spin as she did so.

"Lau-gh-ter..."

Her Element projected in a ring around her, spinning around as she turned into her human form, a cheery, pink haired woman, before her suit formed over her. It was maginata in color, reasonably armored, and had a Coyote-like helment, though it also had blue and yellow highlights in places that gave it a vaguely clown like appearence.

"Let's share a laugh," said Harmony, spinning and giving a chuckle. "Ok?" she asked, her immotive helment smiling.

----------

"Coyote?" asked Twilight, blinking.

"In many cultures, the Coyote is the god of mischief," explained Trixie. "Think Discord but less evil and with a much better sense of humor."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Elek!" "E-le-ki On!" The belt announced, transforming Fourze into Elek States. "Let's settle this once and for all!" Gentaro yelled as he took out the cord and plugged it into the right socket. "You'll become more than a pony, alright. You'll become... a monster!" Gentaro yelled and swung Billy the Rod, sending three pulses of energy to bind the Tucana Zodiarts.

Tucana was wrapped up by the pulses of energy. Harmony skipped forwards and did several rapid, breakdancing like kicks and then a spinning elbow to the face, knocking the Zodiarts to the ground.

"This is kind of fun!" exclaimed Harmony, skipping from side to side as Tucana got up and spat energy beams at them. Harmony danced out of the way to dodge.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Gentaro rolled out of the way, then switched the cable to the left side, then started swinging the electrified Rod like mad, deflecting the shots away from him. Gentaro on the last one, spun around, the beam actually reflected back to Tucana.

Tucana screamed out and was blasted to the ground. She snarled, getting back to her feet and launching more rainbow beams, but Harmony produced a whip modeled after a ribbon and swung it around her, deflecting the beams before wrapping it around Tucana. She spun around and swung Tucana. "Gentaro! Your turn!" she called, hurling the Zodiarts at Fourze.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Gentaro jumped, his pack helping his jump, then slammed a electrified slash on Tucana's head. He then cracked his neck and let loose a flurry of slashes at unbelievable speeds, then finished it with a slash from the stomach to the face, leaving the Zodiarts covered in burned slash marks from the torso up.

Tucana staggered back. "I...I won't become nothing again!" she yelled, sending a beam at them, which Harmony deflected.

"Let's wrap this up, ok?" asked Harmony, pressing her Element jewel on the Harmony Driver.

"Limit Break!"

Energy rushed into her legs as she sized up the Tucana Zodiarts and charged for the finisher.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Gentaro took out the Elek Switch and ran alongside Pinkie and inserted it into the Rod. "(Klaxon alarm) (Klaxon alarm) (Klaxon alarm) RIMITO BUREAKU!!" "Raida Hyaku Oku Volt Break!" He yelled as he swinged the super-charged blade, slicing through Tucana's waist. "Jaki, taisan!" Gentaro whispered harshly.

Harmony did a trio of powerful spinning kicks, like a fluid dance move.

Tucana was cracked with energy. "I won't go back!" she yelled, exploding...then the explosiion imploded inwards, Tucana reforming with her Star of Rebirth shining. She fired her beam up, causing it to split up in a scattershot fashion, raining down on the Riders and blowing them in all directions before she flew off.

"Ouchy..." muttered Pinkie, getting up slowly. "That wasn't so fun..."

---------

"Um...Trixie is new, what just happened?" Trixie asked.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Some Zodiarts, if stubborn enough, reform after being destroyed. What you're seeing glowing on the Zodiarts' body is called a 'Star of Rebirth'. It means that a Zodiarts is close to evolving into a more dangerous breed of Zodiarts: Horoscopes, Zodiarts themed after the Zodiac." Rainbow Dash said, getting Applejack to turn around. "Turned around, have we?" The Element of Honesty asked with a smile. "No." "Suit yourself." The earth pony said with a amused dismissive tone, she knowing Dash didn't mean that "no".

"Well, if you want to be a gunslinger, I'll be happy to oblige!" Gentaro yelled, switching off Elek, then took out Radar, as well as the NS MagPhone. He heard someone singing in Japanese* as he yelled "Split and insert!", but paid no heed to it and chalked it up to the weirdness level of this world. "N Magunet! S Magunet!" "Enu Esu Maguneee~to On!" The belt announced, transforming Fourze into Magnet States. He grabbed the MagPhones and open fire at Tucana, red and blue electromagnetic bolts shooting out of the Magnet Cannons.

((* The song's "Bounce Back".))

Fluttershy was filled in and gave it thought, then gasped. "Pinkie, can you please...if you don't mind, detransform?" she asked into the communicator.

--------------

"Okey," said Pinkie simply, detransforming.

--------------

Fluttershy summoned the Harmony Driver. "Henshin!"

"Kind-ness"

She transformed and looked to the others. "I have an idea...P-please trust me," she said, spreading her energy wings and taking off for the fight.

--------------

Tucana snarled. "Leave me alone!" she roared and fired another cluster shot of rainbow energy beams at him before driving and trying to slash him with her tallons.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Gentaro braced himself, the shots and slash hitting him. However, the armor felt like iron when Tucana physically hit the Rider. Gentaro reared back a kick and punted Tucana in the chest, then fired the boosters on his back, sending him colliding with Tucana.

"That's new." Applejack said, noting the difference in jetpacks on Fourze when he's in Base/Elek/Fire States and when's in Magnet States.

Tucana snarled as she landed. She openned her beak and fired at him with her energy beam, increasing the intensity of it. However, Harmony landed and held out her hand, reflecting Tucana's beam right back at her, knocking her to the ground.

Harmony looked back at Gentaro. "I have an idea, let me handle this."

Harmony blocked and dodged Tucana's attack, then caught several slashes to throw her towards a nearby house. She finally twisted her arm and wrapped around the kaijin's own neck, holding her to look through the window from a safe distence. "Violet! Look! Just look! Please!"

OOC: It's Rose's and Machina's house, try to make it as heartwarming as you can.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

((This is my first attempt; forgive me if it's a bit lacking.))

Inside the house was Machina (wearing a breathing apparatus to help her stay breathing right) helping Rose in taking care of some roses, the humble house covered in various flowers, with even a small pond for some water lillies to grow. "For someone who's good with machines and severe allergy problems, you still possess the family green hoof." Rose said with a smile. "Aw, mom... even though I am like what I am, I still would like to do what I can. And if it means taking care of the flowers that give my sinuses heck, then I'll do it." Machina said, the albino moving over to some white roses. "Even though you and Auntie Daisy and Lilly entered that contest some time ago, I guess you didn't want any real fame?" The nanomechanic asked. "No, Rosefield. I entered the contest to show Ponyville that the most beautiful flower grows under the desire of love, not the desire to win." Rose said, trotting to her most healthy red roses, which were a rich ruby color. "I love flowers... they are love in living form. So beautiful, vibrant, yet frail." She said, as she started to repot the roses.

Page 40 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast