MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!* - Page 4

Page 4 of 123 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Gentaro pulled the socket into the topmost socket then plugged the Elek Switch into Billy the Rod. "(Klaxon alarm) (Klaxon alarm) (Klaxon alarm) RIMITO BUREAKU!" "Raida Hyaku Oku Boruto Shuuuto!" Gentaro yelled, swinging a massive sword beam that cleaved through the Zodiarts like a hot knife through butter. The resulting explosion was heard for miles. Gentaro then coolly grabbed the Zodiarts Switch as it fell back it to Earth. "Yosh..." He said as he switched it off, a mini black hole sucking up the switch before it disappeared.

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

The Stallion groaned, waking up and looking quite confused.

Yuki put her hoof on Applejack's shoulder. "Don't be too angry with him," she stated, looking at the confused, and honestly scared looking stallion. "The Zodiarts Switches slowly drive their users insane, coming after your farm was probably the result of that..."

JK nodded. "Plus, he's going to have to overcome an addition to the Switches now, we've seen that happen to someone, it's not pretty," he explained, remembering the Orion Zodiarts, who'd they'd had to help overcome his addition.

Since Radar was still active, Kengo continued contact. "Gentaro, the precence of the Dustards proves a Horoscope must be present in that world. That means this can't be a coincidence."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"[Yeah. Whoever sent me here had the idea that I could help out.]" Gentaro said into the Radar Module. "[Gentaro... Take care of Miu, or so help me -]" "[Calm down, calm down, calm down! I'll take care of her, Shun.]" Gentaro said, calming down Miu's ex-boyfriend.

"[Hey, I'm not a child!]" Miu yelled, getting Gentaro to flinch. She heard.

While ignoring the shouts in Japanese, AJ was about to give that stallion a piece of her mind when Yuki talked her out of it. "Yeah... alright." She sighed out, knowing that was the truth. 'It sickens me how those doohickies warp a pony's mind like that...' She thought, then walked over to the stallion and stuck out her hoof.

The stallion was actually crying, realizing what he ALMOST did. "I'm sorry...I...I was just so mad I lost when that thing offered me that Switch I took it...next thing I knew, I almost attacked the farm..." he said, looking postively horrified.

"Wait, what thing?" asked Yuki, looking over.

"A monster in a cloak..." said the stallion.

"A Horoscope..." said JK.

"The portal probably picked up on the Zodiarts Switches in use there, and for now, we can't be sure how to get you back," said Kengo. "But I'll find a way."

Twilight looked to Gentaro. "I'm still not sure about how all this happened, but I know one thing, we couldn't have beaten that thing without you...So I think it's safe to say we're friends now," she said, subconciously offering her hoof for the Kamen Rider Club handsake.

-------------------

The Horoscope Zodiarts looked at this scene from the distence with a growl. "Getting angry, unicorn?" asked a voice behind her.

She turned to see another cloaked Zodiarts, whose head resembled a scale. She gasped and bowed. "Master Libra..."

Libra walked over, looking down at her. "Do no let your anger control you, that was Scorpio's downfall..." he advised.

"Yes, Master Libra, it won't happen again."

"It had better not, you are in charge of our opperations in this dimension, your success or failure decides if we shall continue this expansion or remain solely in our own universe," said Libra, putting his hand on her shoulder. "Understand?"

The Zodiarts nodded. "Yes, Master Libra."

Libra nodded. "Good, fairwell," he said, vanishing into a nebula like portal to return to the human world. The Zodiarts rose up. "I won't fail..." she said, vanishing herself.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

AJ raised her eyebrow at the handshake that Gentaro completed with Twilight. "Yosh, as of now, you are honorary Kamen Rider Club members!" Gentaro said, picking up Twilight and AJ with little problem, who came to his knees in Rider form.

Twilight blinked, but gave a small smile. "Glad to have new friends...What's the Kamen Rider Club?"

"We're a club that fights the Zodiarts and protects students...and now Ponies from the Zodiarts!" announced Yuki with her enthusiastic tone.

Ryusei snuck back up to the group, having detransformed elsewhere.

JK nodded. "And we also hang out and have a blast," he explained with a smile, doing his normal pose, but not really able to make the J and K without fingers.

"Yay! We've got new friends!" exclaimed Pinkie Pie, who then gasped. "We should have a party!"

JK looked to her with a smile. "Party? Now you're speaking JK's language!"

"You like parties?!"

"I throw them all the time!"

"Me too! It's my special talent!"

"Great, now we've got two Pinkie Pies..." said Spike, before bultching up a burst of green fire, which formed into a scroll. "A letter from the princess!" he called out, unrolling it. "She wants us to come to Canterlot ASAP! She's even sending a chariot!"

"Alright, but tell her we need a BIG one," replied Twilight, realizing their group was MUCH bigger. Spike nodded and wrote up and sent said letter. Twilight looked to Gentaro. "So...What exactly is a "Horoscope Zodiarts"?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"They are a Zodiarts who evolved past the Last One stage. Back in our homeworld, there are 88 official constellations, and 12 stand out. They are the Western Zodiac signs, each assigned to a month of the year. And each of our Horoscope Zodiarts are based after those 12 Zodiac constellation. So far, me and Meteor fought the Scorpion and Libra Zodiarts. Libra is themed after a pair of scales." Gentaro explained.

Twilight nodded. "I see..." she said, looking up the sky. "The thing is, we can't be sure the night sky in our world is the same as yours, we might have entirely different constallations. We have Libra and Scorpion, sure, but we probably have quite a few you don't, considering our mythology is completely true."

"And also, unicorns and pegasi don't exist in our," explained Yuki. "So that means some of the mythological creatures in our world are real ones in yours. And in our world, the sun and moon function on their own with no one's control, so it would appear our worlds are very, very different as it is."

A chariot drawn by a group of Royal Guard Pegasi descended from the sky and parked beside the group. "There's our ride...Gentaro, can you put us down now?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Sure." Gentaro said, putting down Twilight and AJ, then detransformed, Gentaro trotting alongside the others in pony form.

"Oh, there is something else. We have a Vulpecula back in our world. However, it seems to blend in with another sign from us: Cygnus the swan." Miu said, taking out a book on the "88 Western Constellations" from out of Yuki's pocket.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 6th May 2012 at 10:28 AM.

Twilight looked at the book. "True, but at one point, they were the same sign, at least in our world, and eventually split. So it seems the Vulpecula Zodiarts had traits of both..." she said, looking it over as everypony got in the chariot and it took off.

TK screamed and stayed away from the side for a bit, before peaking over a bit timidly. "How is this thing staying in the air? We're not going fast enough and there's no engines..."

Rainbow Dash gave him a look. "Uh...the Pegasi are pulling it, duh!"

Twilight sighed. "Rainbow, they're from another dimension," she replied with a look. "Pegasi don't exist there," she stated, then looked to JK. "While Unicorns are the best with magic, Earth Ponies and Pegasi have their own forms of it. Pegasi have a special form of it that allows them to tow things like this at any speed. Earth Ponies have a special connection to the Earth and are stronger and more durable," she explained, then looked back at the book. "We don't have this one," she said, putting her hoof on Sagittarius. "Instead we have Nightmare Moon, the Alicorn..."

OOC: Had to pick one to drop since the Nightmare Moon Zodiarts is a Horoscope, and a Centaur seemed the most obvious choice for a race of ponies not to have. And I know what Alicorn really means, but the creators use the word, at least some of them, so it's as close as we have to offical...

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

((I don't blame them, since 'Ali' is one vowel away from becoming 'Ala', the Spanish word for wing.))

"How fitting." Miu sighed out. After all, they were in a world ruled by the equine genus. Why muck it up by having a centaur, a half human/half horse in their official constellation list?

"Alicorn?" Gentaro asked. "I thought that's the material that makes up our horns." Miu said, touching her horn and flapped her new wings. She then noticed the Kamen Rider Club was now looking at her, Gentaro with a raised eyebrow at how she knew that, since unicorns are a European myth. "So I loved unicorns as a kid!" She spat out in defense.

"That's what we call them, but yeah, that's also true," said Twilight, looking at the book again. "We do have Orion, but he's an Earth Pony here...Anyway, yeah, we have Nightmare Moon in that place, Princess Celestia put the constallation up there as apology for what she'd had to do to her."

"What happened?" asked Ryusei, feigning just normal curiousity, knowing such information could be important if they ran into such a Zodiarts.

"Nightmare Moon is Princess Luna, Celestia's young sister. 1000 years ago, Luna became extremely jealious of her sister, allowing dark magic to possess her and turn her into the evil Nightmare Moon," explained Twilight.

"Nightmare Moon tried to prevent Celestia from raising the sun and plunge the world into eternal night," explained Rarity. "And despite the differences between our worlds, I'd assume plants need sunlight to grow in your world too."

"So Celestia had no choice but to use the Elements Of Harmony, the most powerful magic in our entire world," explained Twilight. "She sealed Nightmare Moon away in the moon for 1000 years. She was released about a year ago and tried to do her plan again, but we became users of the new Elements of Harmony to defeat her and return her to Princess Luna, she's gone back to ruling Equestria during the night time," she explained, forgetting they'd not mentioned the "we saved the world" thing to their new friends, at least in a way they could understand.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Wow. You guys pack a punch for being so small." Gentaro said, and was nearly sent over the edge when Applejack "softly" bucked him. "Look who's talking. You're just as 'small' as us." The Earth Pony said as Miu helped him back onto the chariot, he not looking any worse for wear.

"Wait, what?" asked JK, confused, as pretty much none of the needed info to understand what she said was known by the Kamen Rider Club.

"If we're going were we probably are, you'll see..." said Twilight, not particularally liking to brag about saving the world twice. Truth be told, the six element barers just wanted to live normal lives. Or in Rainbow's case, be adored for her other accomplishments.

"Hey, there's Canterlot," announced Rainbow Dash, pointing to the capital city of Equestria that they were quickly approaching.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Gentaro leaned out of the carriage to get a look at the place, but leaned too hard and make the carriage lean to the it's side, getting Miu and Applejack to grab the clueless wonder and pull him in and smacked him.

Rarity was a bit cross, as she was taken completely by surprise and had to grab onto the sides to avoid falling off.

Page 4 of 123 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast