MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!* - Page 31

Page 31 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast

Thread: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Twilight nodded. "Yeah, the building is in excellent shape after all these...centuries..." she said, blown away by the fact the building was in nearly perfect working order outside cobwebs and dust.

"As I said, this place was created by a good wizard's magic," explained Twilight I, dusting off some old pictures of herself and her friends from back in the day. "So this entire place is enchancted with good magic. On top of that, when my friends returned to the past, they returned with a spell from Celestia that, combined with the Rainbow Of Light, put a barrier of harmony magic around the entire clearing. Nothing seeking to or capable of harming the ponies in here can get through it. And yes, that includes Discord, that's actually who it was for."

"Cool! We've got our own secret base!" exclaimed Pinkie, helping dust the place off.

"You're going to burst into song now, aren't you?" asked Rarity in a deadpan voice.

"No,..." said Pinkie, looking a insulted...then upset. "Yes..."

Rarity sighed, seeing Pinkie was still sensitive at the moment, she couldn't blaim her. "Alright dear...But if we're going to sing, lets do it to pass time while we fix this place up. "Is that alright with everypony?"

OOC: Alright with you?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

((Yeah.))

"Too bad that barrier is jack to moths." Dash said, holding clothes that looked dirty and torn apart.

A chorus of agreements went all around the group.

"Come on now everypony, it's no time for slacking.
    This is our home now, lets get cracking.
    We've got a lot of work to do and not much time to do it
    So come along now, lets put your backs into to it,"
    began Rarity.

"This place is our new home, ain't it swell?
    But its looking kind of down, this house isn't well.
    So come on everypony, unless we want to roam
    Lets work hard and make this our home!"
    sung Pinkie, giving a chuckle as she dusted some things off with her tail.

Yuki flew up, checking through the items on the bookcases to see what could be saved.

"We're guests in this world, I guess that's true
    But we'll be there to help you
    And while we're here, this is where we'll stay.
    We're closer to our friends that way,
    " she sang, then blinked, surprised she knew the lyrics.

OOC: Make this our home is probably the recurring line.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Just look at the place! Ugh, what filth and look at the varish! But just imagine what it'll be like when we are finish!" Machina said as she dusted off the wooden furniture.

"Sure the work is back-breaking, since nothing comes easy, but just imagining a world where it is makes me queasy!" Gentaro said as he and JK began taking out the rotten-away furniture, which were quite heavy.

"You should know by now friend each other, so let's band together and this home won't be a bother!" Applejack said, helping JK and Gentaro lift, getting most of the weight.

"Long ago, this was a beautiful place
    Cool, fun, and with plenty of space.
    After all these years waiting alone
    Now its yours to call your own,
    " sand Twilight I, moving some furniture with her magic to help get things done faster.

"It hasn't seen ponies for ages untold
    It has seen heroes from the days of old
    Now when we believed we would roam
    We are going to make it our home,"
    sang Twilight as she assisted her mother in moving things out.

"We'll have something old and something new," sang Rarity, moving out some old moth eaten curtains and floating in replacements which she hang up.
    "This will feel like home for all of us when this is through."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Hearts beat as one, minds run as one, it amazes me how this world runs. Courage and valor with a humble air. It pains me to see such vicious monsters to try and break this world's spirit and soul. Magic, don't fail! Heart, don't break! The light of the rising sun shall be your GUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE!!" Miu belted out, getting everyone to look at the alicorn. "Nice pipes." Dash said with an impressed tone, getting Miu to go atomic red and walk away out of embarrassment.

"Wow! That was awesome!" said Pinkie excitely.

OOC: time skip?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

((Yup. Your turn as a Zodiarts.))

OOC: Yep.

About a wekk later, Paradice Estate was ship shape once again. While the other places were being repaired, and Applejack and Rainbow Dash's homes had escaped Blueblood's rampage, the group decided that at least until the Zodiarts crisis was over, this seemed to be the safest place to live, and Machina's tunnels made it quick and easy to return to Ponyville whenever they needed to.

Twilight I looked the place over. "You all have done a fantastic job fixing this old place up," she said, giving a warm smile. Sure, it wasn't exactly how it was several thousand years ago, but it was still great to see her old home back up and running.

"You enjoying the swim, Gummy?" asked Pinkie, letting Gummy swim around the swimming pool. The little alligator gave a nod and kept swimming.

Yuki looked around the place with Gentaro. "Its hard to tell this place is several thousand years old, isn't it?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Yeah, it is." Gentaro said, looking at the place. He then walked over to Twilight I. "Do you ever miss your human friend?" He asked, sounding curious.

Twilight I nodded. "Megan, and some friends of hers...I do miss them. I miss everypony I knew back then..." she said, thinking about it. "...But you know, something seems strange. According to what you told me, if you're from the same world that Megan came from, in the time it took for a decade or two to pass in your world, our world has had THOUSANDS of years pass," she stated. "Its strange because when Megan and other humans came here, time moved the same way...Maybe its because when Discord arrived, the ponies, and Megan, on your end, destroyed the bridge between our worlds so he couldn't make it to yours..."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"In doing so, time was distorted in the World of Ponies." Miu said, rubbing her chin in thought.

"You know, maybe you would see her again one day." Gentaro said, knowing Megan was going to be in her 30's by now.

"Perhaps," said Twilight I, hopefully. "She was a good friend, tough too," she said, remembering. She didn't have those fancy powers you do, but she still managed to help us take out all kinds of monsters," she stated, thinking. "The first time we met was when this evil Centaur named Tirek tried to turn ponies into monsters and plunge the world into eternal night with this thing called the Rainbow Of Darkness."

"Wait, I thought there weren't centaurs in your world," said Yuki, confused.

"I said we don't have the same Centaur constallation you have, Centaurs in our world aren't half human, their upper body is more like a demon," explained Twilight. "Scary things from what I've seen in the history books."

"Tirek was as evil and nasty as they come," explained Twilight I. "The only being I've ever seen who is WORSE is Discord, and that's saying something. You know Spike? His ancestor was a slave of Tirek and the best and only friend of his second in command, Scorpan (who was NOT a willing follower, by the way). When Scorpan was failing to catch us, Tirek threatened to cut off Spike's head if he failed again, Spike being Scorpan's ONLY friend. Keep in mind, that Spike was a baby dragon at the time too. That's how horrible Tirek was."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Let me guess, you staged a rescue mission." Gentaro asked, sounding like a kid who thought they know it all.

"Rainbow of... wha???" Dash asked, clearly baffled as to how a rainbow can be "dark" in any sort of wording.

((Wow, kid shows back then sure were something... What, I don't know.))

OOC: Yeah, believe it or not, while Tirek was the worst of them, 95% of the G1 villains were terrifying in one way or another.

"Rainbow Of Darkness, it was the opposite of the Rainbow of Light, he used it to turn ponies into dragon-like monsters and try to plunge the world into eternal night. Yeah, Nightmare Moon wasn't the first to try that stunt," explained Twilight I, then looked to Gentaro and nodded. "Yeah, we did. We got the Rainbow Of Light from the same wizard who made Paradice Estate for us and Megan used it when Tirek let the Rainbow Of Darkness loose on us. It destroyed the Rainbow of Darkness, and Tirek along with it, restoring everypony to normal. All in all, though, it was a terrifying experience."

Spike gulpped. "Geez, I didn't know my ancestor went through something like that," he stated, though by all accounts his ancestor could still be alive, Dragons lived for thousands of years. But naturally, he didn't know one way or the other.

"There were lots of powerful monsters and villains in Equestria back then, though I'll say that Nightmare Moon and Discord are both more powerful than most of them," said Twilight I, looking over the group. "Considering the Rainbow Of Light, from what Celestia told me, failed on Discord, that's proof he was stronger than Tirek at least."

Ask Pony Discord

Page 31 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast