MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!* - Page 26

Page 26 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast

Thread: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Gentaro chuckled, then neighed and ran at full tilt for Rarity's shop.

The Crux Zodiarts suddenly grew blades on it's forearms and sliced through the fabric, as well as shrugging off the Hamony blast. "That baby shot won't hurt me." He said, taking some scissors and stabbed himself with them. Well, he would have, if the scissors hadn't shattered into pieces. "Oh boy. That's a tough exoskeleton." Miu said, shocked at the sight.

"I thank my mistress for giving me this wonderful body. With it, I shall kill Rarity and the Elements will be no more." The Crux Zodiarts said, looking to the sky in praise.

"Not if we have any say in that!" The Crux Zodiarts turned to see Gentaro brake hard, sending Spike flying metal rod first, it slamming into the Zodiarts' face. The Zodiarts just chuckled and slapped the dragon out of the air.

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

"Spike!" called Rarity, catching the baby dragon with telekinesis. She snarled. "Now I'm angry, It. Is. On." she growled.

--------------

Ryusei was working with the Apples on their farm, having nothing better to really do, when his phone rang and he answered. "Hello?...A Zodiarts?!" he asked, then looked to AJ. "Applejack! A Zodiarts is attacking Rarity's boutique!"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"What?! Stay here!" She yelled and ran off, getting Big Macintosh to substitute his little sister. True to character, he remained unflappable as the PowerDizer soon zoomed by. "Eeyup. Things have gotten crazier lately." The stallion said.

Gentaro as Fourze was slammed through a wall, and Dash was punched through the ceiling when she tried to assist. "You beetle jerk!" Gentaro yelled, and inserted the NS MagPhone halves into the Driver. "N Magunet! S Magunet!" He pressed the buttons on them. "Enu Esu Maguneee~to On!" They chimed, forming Fourze's Magnet States. Gentaro grabbed the joysticks and began firing, the Crux Zodiarts being sent through Rarity's house. Gentaro followed, but got a horn to the stomach and flipped onto his back.

The Crux Zodiarts smiled and began widening the hole by using it's sharp, shovel-shaped claws, getting the house to start collasping onto itself.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 7th March 2012 at 08:28 PM.

Twilight arrived just in time to see what was going on. She ran up and used her telekinesis to hold up the building as best she could. "Tomoko! Can you help me?!" she called, straining under the weight, but managing to JUST hold it up. "Gentaro! Its shell might be tough, but its got the same hearing as a human! Use Beat!" she yelled, managing to devide her attention for a second to put in some ear plugs, floating some to Tomoko before returning her full attention to supporting the building.

Rarity gasped, seeing her livelihood being destroyed right in front of her...She picked up shards of glass telekinetically, and skillfully fired them right into the gaps in the Crux Zodiart's exoskeleton and into the soft flesh beneath.

-----------------------

Ryusei, obviously, had to get away. "I have to go to the rest room, I'll be back quickly," he said to Big Macintosh, giving a polite bow.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Tomoko nodded and began helping Twilight, as did Miu, though the latter shifted most of the weight to her to ease the strain on the others.

"Go ahead. I already used it." The stallion said and began to do AJ's share of the chores.

The Crux Zodiarts yelled in pain, then snorted like a bull and took out two clubs. "Carasol Boutique will fall by sunfall!" He bellowed and charged, only for the clubs to be yanked out of the Zodiarts' hands, it attracted to Gentaro's Magnet Modules. He then put in Beat and turn it's disk. "Beee~to On!" It announced, forming the Beat Module. Gentaro then fired sound pulses at Crux, it groaning at the attack, then charged, headbutting Gentaro in the stomach, stopping the sound attack as well, and blasted through the last of building's foundation, getting more weight to press down on Twilight, Tomoko and Miu.

Crux stomped on Opal's tail by complete accident as he toss Gentaro through the air, the Rider raining down bolts of electromagnetism on the Zodiarts, this time stunning him.

"Opal!" called Rarity as her cat gave a his and ran off. "That's it!" she yelled, floating up a pair of scissors and launching them right between the armor in the back of his knee.

"Gentaro! Aim for the kinks in his armor!" called Twilight, straining under the weight of the place. "Use Chainsaw and aim carefully!"

--------------

Ryusei got out of sight and put the Meteor Driver on.

"Meteor! Ready!"

"Henshin!" he announced, the beam from the space station descending and transforming him into Meteor. He flew off like a comet into the sky.

--------------------

"My, what a powerful Zodiarts," said Checker, impressed. "You're already learning, Scorpion. He is far more powerful than any Zodiarts you had a hand in previously," she said, smirking.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"I know!" A giddy Sonoda said, happy about this development.

Crux yelped in pain. "Hey, what was that one for?!" He demanded, then heard the sound of tires screeching.

"Oh, horseapples." AJ said with a shocked face, looking at the sight of Rarity's home. She twisted the grips, getting the yellow machine to assume fighting mode with a exclaim of "POWAA-DAIZAA!!". She grabbed the Crux Zodiarts and tossed him hard. As he sailed, he threw two clubs, which embedded itself into Rarity's roof. The sound of manical laughter was heard, then the roof blew up, breaking Miu and Tomoko's concentration when a piece of wood clipped Miu's shoulder and Tomoko's face.

The PowerDizer fell onto it's knees, as did Gentaro, as they looked at Rarity's home, which now lay in rubble. "Oh, no..." Gentaro and the PowerDizer turned to see Scootaloo, Applebloom, and Sweetie Belle right behind them, Scootaloo riding in her scooter while pulling the wagon.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 1st March 2012 at 09:55 PM.

"Sis!" called Sweetie Belle, running up to her sobbing sister.

Twilight fell to her knees. "N-no..." she said, seeing one of her best friends in the world have their livilyhood destroyed.

A blue fireball crashed into the ground, Meteor rising from it. He looked at the ruins, then at the Zodiarts, clinching his fist tight with anger. Meteor looked to Zodiarts, his newly emotive helment glaring daggers. "Yurusenai..." *

He leapt at the Zodiarts and began pummelling him with blows rapidly to the chest, but aiming specifically at his unprotected shoulders and joints. Meteor grabbed his arm and twisted it around, bringing his elbow down on the back of the Zodiarts', hyper extending it. Tough shell or not, the joint was still vulnerable. He kicked him in the back of the knee and dropped him to the ground.

"Jupitar Ready! Ok! Jupiter!"

Meteor proceeded to slam the Jupitar Hammer into the Zodiarts chest over and over again, driving him into a crater with each blow that even the Zodiarts would feel through its thick shell.

Meteor inserted the Meteor Switch into the Meteor Galaxy. "Limit Break!"

Meteor did a rapid fire barrage of blue energized punches into the Zodiarts, driving him further into the ground.

* This is unforgiveable. For readers that don't know, this is actually strong language in Japan.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

((Expanded version, from TV Tropes: Specifically, it has to do with a notion in the Japanese culture of narrowing possibilities; if the subject can't be forgiven for a transgression, then the only other option is that he's about to get his head ripped off or otherwise punished in a severe fashion. And the person who can't forgive won't give this up. Back in the era of the samurai and the like, this had even more teeth since the person who made this challenge very likely would chase you to the ends of the earth for revenge.))

Suddenly, a shadow fell over Meteor, and a spiked kick slammed into his right shoulder and pulled back, letting him plow through the rubble. "No way..." Gentaro gasped and turned, it belonging to one Zodiarts he thought would never fight again. "Scorpion!" He yelled. "Hello, Fourze. I see you got stronger. And the time in the Dark Nebula has made my hatred for you grow stronger. And I have gotten stronger as well. But now is not the time." The Scorpio-themed Zodiarts said, picking up the battered Crux Zodiarts and ran off, sparks arcing from the unevolved Zodiarts.

"Scorpion...she's back..." said Yuki.

Twilight, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie all gave the sobbing Rarity a silent hug as the citizens of Ponyville all grouped around, looking on the devastation in horror and sympathy.

"My...My boutique...my home...It's..." said Rarity, pretty much an emotional wreck.

Meteor snarled, punching the rubble. He looked at the crater he'd beaten the Zodiarts into. Since when did I care so much about these ponies? he thought, confused...

He looked to Fourze. "I think we've got a bigger problem..." he said, walking over to him. "The less humanity a Zodiarts has to begin with, the easier it is to give up their humanity and become a Horoscope," he stated, looking around. "Kijima is a sociopath with almost no sense of morality, he evolved the moment his Star Of Rebirth shined. This is the first time we've seen Crux, if he's not only this powerful but this inhum-...inequine with just the first or second use of his Switch..."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"He'll be shining in no time." Gentaro finished, detransforming. He then noticed something. "Where's Dash?" He asked as Applejack got out of the Dizer.

"Oh no. Dash!" The Southern-speaking pony screamed and plowed through the rubble in a worried frenzy, send pieces everywhere. Dash was soon found underneath a chunk of what used to be Rarity's roof, in a deep stun from that sucker punch Crux hit her with earlier, if the Wonderbolt-colored birds circling around her head was a clue.

Meteor disappeared with the destractrion, Ryusei being forced to ignore how he felt and help out on the Apple Farm like nothing had happened.

Ponyville's citzens came to comfort Rarity along with a nurse to check RD to see if she was hurt.

Yuki looked around the town. "Everybody cares so much about each other here..." she said, surpised.

----------------

Virgo looked to Libra in their King's throne room. "Well, Libra. I must say, it appears you made the correct choice. Alicorn's training of Scorpion has indeed been a large benefit to her. Crux's Star Of Rebirth isn't even shining yet and his power is already great."

Libra nodded. "All Scorpion needed was the right motivation and training."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Apparently the training and motivation you had for her just wasn't suited for her." Cancer said, his signature fan out.

All Ryusei got from Big Mac was a "Eeyup. Things are getting crazier."

Dash came to when a nurse placed ice on Dash injury on her chin. Thankfully, the mare escaped with only mild scratches.

"It's amazing how close the community is." Miu said, the nurses treating her and Tomoko's cuts.

Elsewhere, Crux stood in a darken room, his injuries healimg themselves. "What life shall I demolish next?" The Zodiarts pondered, looking at figurines of the mane six, then smacked away Rarity's. He mumbled, then smiled and walked away, choosing his next destination.

"Girls," said Twilight finally. "We're going to Canterlot," she said, seriously.

"But Twilight, what about Rarity?" asked Fluttershy, concerned.

"That's WHY we're going, to get the Harmony Driver," said Twilight, looking the group over. "And then we're going to teach that Zodiarts a lesson! No one messes with our friends!...But if he does this again and we're not here...Applejack, lets get the Cakes, Fluttershy's animals, your family, Tank, the Cutie Mark Crusaders, and anypony else who he might attack to get to us in your storm celler so Gentaro can guard them all at once while I go to Canterlot and get the Harmony Driver."

Rarity looked up, looking heartbroken as she hugged her baby sister, who was now crying too. "Why would he do this? What have I done to anyone to make them WANT to do this?" Several townsponies replied by putting hooves on her shoulders and trying to be what comfort they could.

-------------------

Alicorn looked to Scorpion. "Does he just hate the Elements of Harmony in general?" she asked, curious. "Or does he just love to destroy lives for the fun of it?"
    Last edited by Godzillawolf; 2nd March 2012 at 01:32 PM.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"The Elements. One scorned him, but as you can see, that hatred has ran deeper." Scorpion explained.

"Roger. Dash, you're helping." Applejack said, the pegasus nodding and flew off, going to warn everyone of the incoming one male-wreaking crew.

The Crux Zodiarts suddenly landed in front of a place where it was the most remote: Fluttershy's cabin.

Dash flew towards her home to get Tank when a cacophony of animal noises came out of the Forest. "Horseapples, Fluttershy's cabin!" She screamed and bolted downwards, only she came too late.

Animals Fluttershy were taken care of were all over the place. Angel looked like he got through a tough fight. And the cabin, like Rarity's home, was now a wreaked heap. Dash sank to her knees as a feeling of helplessness hit her like a bolt of lightning. Worse, the Crux Zodiarts was gone.

Page 26 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast