MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!* - Page 23

Page 23 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Thread: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Fluttershy nodded. "But where is he? What would he try to do?"

"Right here!" yelled Steele's voice, as a blizzard suddenly came up out of nowhere.

----------------

Twilight looked at the Kaban. "The Wendigo Zodiarts!" she exclaimed. "He's attacking Dash and Shy!"

---------------

The Alicorn finally released her from the spell to rest. "Good, you're improving, rest and then we shall try this again."

---------------

"Alicorn certainly is not pulling her punches," said Virgo as she and the other Horoscopes observed with their master in the human world through one of her portals. "I didn't know one of these ponies could be so ruthless."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Dash quickly turned the hug as so she would get the worst of the blizzard, ice building up on her body. "Fluttershy, Silve, run!" She yelled, then pushed the pegesi away, getting her to be frozen completely.

Gentaro was off like a shot, putting on the Fourze Driver and flipped the Transwitches. "3... (Klaxon alarm) 2... (Klaxon alarm) 1..." "Henshin!" He yelled, then pulled the Enter Lever, transforming into Fourze as he jumped into the air and landed on the Machine Mashigler and blasted off, the tile pipe blasting exhaust to boost speed. "Uchu kitaaaaaaaa!" He yelled as he traveled at blistering speeds.

"Oh, sweet relief..." Sonoda said, utterly exhausted.

"Which makes her perfect for our experiment. It is a shame Fourze and Meteor followed us. But how is a question for another time." Gamou spoke.

In a nebula far away in space in the World of MLP, a alicorn chuckled. "Another time indeed..." She said, her eyes shining blue as she peered onto the conflict.

Fluttershy, however, refused to leave Rainbow's side and stood in front of her, growling. "You're not going to hurt my friend!"

The Wendigo Zodiarts chuckled. "And just how are you going to stop me?"

---------------

"Applejack!" called Ryusei. "I've managed to repair the Power Dizer, its ready!"

Twilight nodded, getting the Power Dizer to pull up outside the dojo for Applejack. "Lets hurry! The Elements of Harmony might be needed!" she said, running along with Pinkie and Rarity in the direction Fourze was going.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"All right, muscle time!" Applejack yelled, then clamored in, then grabbed the controls and pushed on them, getting the tires to squeal as the rubber moved at great speed, getting a cloud of smoke to come out and bolted from her starting point, then matched her friends' speed with ease. "Need a lift?" Applejack asked, clearly enjoying herself.

"Through me!" Gentaro suddenly came out of nowhere and landed in front of the Zodiarts, and revved the throttle. A cone of rocket exhaust came out of the ports on the Masshiguler, engulfing the Zodiarts. It also thawed out Dash, who was now shivering. "So c-c-c-c-cold." She whimpered out as she rubbed her forelegs together and beated her wings as a means to get warmth.

Rarity, Twilight, and Pinie Pie all hopped on the Power Dizer. "Alright, lets go!"

Ryusei got out of site, then put on his Driver and activated it.

"Meteor! Ready!"

Ryusei did his normal henshin pose. "Henshin!" he yelled, activating the belt, the beam from the Space Station descending and transforming him into Meteor.

-----------------------

Fluttershy and Quicksilver both hugged her to help warm her up.

The Wendigo emitted a surge of ice, protecting himself from the rocket exhaust. He gave a snarl. "Get away from me! Or I'm going to crush you!"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Funny, I don't remember our last battle ending like that." Gentaro said, then took out Rocket and placed in a chestnut-colored Switch. "Chain-Array!" He turned the spiked ball on the switch. "Cheeeen~Array On!" The Driver announced, forming a flail on his arm. He then swung the Chain Array Module above his head, it glowing as it did. "Raida Kaiten Smasher!" He yelled and threw the flail, it smashing through the ice like paper and smashed into the Zodiarts with great force.

The Windigo Zodiarts let out a roar of suprise and was sent hard to the ground. Growling, he got back up and roared, ice coming off him and forming two other Windigo Zodiarts, both like the original Fourze had fought, puppets of the real one. The three leapt at Fourze, slashing from all sides.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Gentaro took to the air, activating his jet pack to help him gain air to make the Zodiarts and clones to collide with each other. Gentaro winded up in the air, then threw another Rider Revolving Smasher attack at a clone, smashing the head off, then slammed it into the other clone in the chest, getting a loud "CRACK!!" to ring in the air. "Come on, come on! You said you're going to crush me!" The Rider said in a taunting tone

Gentaro would then find himself surrounded by five Windigo clones with ice spreading over the ground and covering his legs. "I did," the Windigo Zodiarts said, the five Zodiarts slashing him from all sides...Until Meteor slammed headlong into three of the clones with his motorcycle. "My benefactor got Celestia to send me my ride," he said, confronting two of the Zodiarts and holding them off, leaving three for Fourze to deal with himself. However, they had no way of knowing which one were clones and which ones were real.

---------

"Hurry up AJ!" called Twilight, watching things through the Burger Meal via the Kaban. "Things are going well!"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Well, hold down then!" Applejack yelled to the girls, then pushed on the gas pedal, getting the PowerDizer to accelerate to incredible speeds, and arrived at the combat scene. Applejack noticed Gentaro was holding something red and blue. "Stand back, girls. Here's where the magic starts.

Gentaro switched off Chain Array, then pulled it out as well as Radar, then took out the NS MagPhone. "Split and insert!" He exclaimed then inserted the MagPhone halves into the Driver. "N Magunet! S Magunet!" Gentaro pressed onto the buttons. "Enu Esu Maguneee~to On!" The Driver announced, getting the Magnet Modules to pop out of his arms, but he wasn't done. Two horseshoe magnets came out of the Driver and floated to Gentaro with the poles facing him, the magnetic field turning his armor silver and the orange stripes turn red and blue on the right and blue. They then slammed together, forming the Magnet Cannons, turning Gentaro's helmet larger. Suddenly, the jet packs on Gentaro's back flared to life, rocket exhaust came out of the massive backpack, melting the ice and sending him skyward. He then flipped and grabbed the MagPhone's halves, raining down bolts of electromagnetism onto the Zodiarts and clones.

The Windigo was sent hard to the ground but snarled, letting out a roar, his Star Of Rebirth glowing brighter as he produced more clones.

Meteor was blasted back by the Windigos, a blizzard forming above. "This isn't good."

Twilight looked over the situation. "Gentaro! Try to use Magnet States and that metal railing over there to hold the real Windigo Zodiarts in place!"

"What are we going to do?" asked Fluttershy, somewhat frightened by the situation.

"Ladies...Lets show this guy what friendship can do," said Twilight, taking a battle stance, beginning to change her Element of Harmony.

Rarity, Pinkie, and Fluttershy all nodded and began charging up.

"Yuki!" called Kengo from the Kaban. "Get the Burger Meal with the Camera Switch ready! Recording this might help me with the Harmony Driver!"

Yuki nodded and inserted the Camera Switch into the Burger Meal and set it to watch the girls powering up the Elements.

OOC: Figured since their Kamen Rider form debuts next, they might as well use the Elements effectively on a Zodiarts once.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Rainbow Dash and Applejack began charging their respective Elements and waited for Gentaro to do his part.

"Roger!" Gentaro yelled, then pulled the Enter Lever, getting the Magnet Cannons to pop out and combine into the N&S MagCannon. Gentaro pulled back, getting the MagCannon to rip the metal rod with incredible force, then willed it to wrap around the real Wendigo (his Star of Rebirth shining was a huge tipoff) real tightly, then lifted him into the air, allowing for a clear shot.

Checker stood on a nearby hill with Sonoda. "Sonoda, I want you to watch this. Knowing what those six are capable will probably prove useful in the long run."

The Elements began giving off bursts of energy in their own shape as the six lifted into the air surrounded by a bubble of magic. Their eyes finally lit up white and the Elements fired, sending off a rainbow of energy, a rainbow colored shockwave going off as it did so. The rainbow arced through the air and came down on top of the Windigo Zodiarts, engulfing him in its light, before the rainbow split, falling down in a circle, giving off a burst of white light.

When the light cleared, the Windigo Zodiarts and his clones were gone, his Switch all that remained, his blizzard and its effects wiped away completely be the Elements of Harmony.

After the girls floated down slowly to the ground, Twilight trotted over to the Switch and pressed it, allowing it to vanish into the void.

--------------------

Back at the dojo, Steele staggered out of a closet with a groan. He tried to make a run for it...only to see a very angry baby dragon staring back at him, sitting on a chair. Spike shot him a glare, letting a little smoke rise from his nostrils to show he was serious, after all this lowlife had done, no way was he getting away. Sure, he knew he couldn't stop Steele, but Steele didn't know it. "Back in the closet pal," he ordered, the Ex-Zodiarts complying fearfully. Sometimes being a dragon had its advantages.
    Last edited by Godzillawolf; 27th February 2012 at 07:06 AM.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Sugoooiiii..." Gentaro said, amazed by the Elements in action.

Sonoda's jaw dropped. "What power..." She breathed out, completely shocked that friendship can be this powerful.

"And another one bites the dust." Dash said, smiling at the results.

Kengo was every bit as suprised as Gentaro was. "Unbelievable..." he said, looking at the energy readings, they were clear off the charts. "This is the power of their friendship?" he asked in shock, though the energy reading was something he could make use of for the Harmony Driver, it was still unbelieveable to see such power generated before him.

-------------

Checker nodded. "I know, amazing," she said, then growled. "A shame its power is something we're incapable of having," she snarled. "The Elements Of Harmony can only be used by those who personify them. Honesty, Loyalty, Kindness, Laughter, Generosity, and Magic," she explained, looking over the surrounding area, which looked as if the Windigo Zodiarts had never attacked. "Still, it's interesting to see it first hoof. You witnessed the power that has defeated Discord, the Spirit of Disharmony and Chaos, a being who could warp reality at a whim with the snap of his fingers. That is the power you just witnessed."

-------------

"Spike!" called Twilight, running into the dojo with the others. "Where's Steele?"

Spike was seated in the same chair, eating some rubies. "Cowering in the closet."

"Why?" asked Fluttershy, confused.

"He's afraid of me," said Spike, smirking.

-----------------

Ask Pony Discord

Page 23 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast