MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!* - Page 22

Page 22 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast

Thread: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

"Rocket! Dorillu!" The Driver announced as he removed Gatling and Fire, then pushed on Rocket and turned on Drill. He then took to the air, then pulled on the Enter Lever. "Ro-ket~to Do-ri-ru RIMITO BUREAKU!!" "Raida Rocket Drill Kick!!" Gentaro yelled as he flew through the air and punched though Wendigo.

"So it would seem. A very interesting power. A shame your insperation of your stars is still alive and with a lot of weaknesses that Fourze has access to." Gamou said, getting up from his chair.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 3rd March 2012 at 01:00 PM.

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Meteor spun the orb in his belt, blue energy surging around him.

"Meteor! Limit Break!"

He leapted up and did his own Rider Kick along side Fourze.

The Wendigo snarled, shrouding himself in snow and ice, the Rider's attacks seemingly connecting.

Meteor landed after the resulting explosion, only to find nothing but shattered ice, the Zodiarts gone. "Ah, so that's how it is," he said, sifting through the ice and finding no Zodiarts Switch. "Kawarimi."

--------------------

Alicorn nodded. "Yes, it is...Ah, I sense Wendigo has managed to escape after all, perhaps he's more intelligent than I presumed," she stated, giving a chuckle. "But still, with my lessoned power, I'll need to be more creative..."

"Master," said Libra. "I remember that Scorpion was banished to the Dark Nebula for her failures," he explained. "I have already properly faked her disappearence in our world, if it is your will, I suggest perhaps giving her another chance in that world," he proposed. "Alicorn's skill in manipulation and long term stradagy would also benefit Scorpion's training, as those are both areas she was lacking in. It may serve us well on multiple purposes."

"Libra," said Virgo, looking over to him. "Are you certain it is not refusal to see Scorpion, who you recruted, fall short that is clouding you judgment?"

"No," said Libra. "I merely think Alicorn could use the assistence, and Scorpion is the only one of us we can spare at present."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Hmm... This will be her true last chance. Libra, pray that Scorpion doesn't fall short again. Virgo, release her." Gamou said, getting Cancer's attention. "Her?" The newbie asked.

Gentaro sighed and flipped the Transwitches up, detransforming. He just took off his belt and walked away. "Gentaro?" Dash asked. "I... Need some time. Get the body and hide it from the Zodiarts." Gentaro sighed out.

Meteor looked at Gentaro, realizing he'd let the Zodiart escape for no good reason this time. "...Fourze," he called. "...What would you do if one of your friends was in trouble, and you had to do something bad to save them?" he asked, seriously.

Twilight and Rarity helpped drag Steele's human body away, placing him in a safe room. "So Wendigo is evolving into a Horoscope?" asked Twilight, looking to Miu.

----------------------

"You may recongize her," said Libra, looking to Virgo.

Virgo growled under her breath. "As you wish, my king," she said, lifting her halberd up high, the sky openning in a black and red vortex. "From the depths of the Dark Nebula, return to us, Scorpion," she called, Sarina Sonoda falling from the vortex back to the floor of the chamber as the Dark Nebula sealed up.

Alicorn looked on, a little frightened by the power Virgo wielded.

OOC: Mind being her?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Not unless he gets his human body. That is how a Zodiarts evolve into Horoscopes. That's what Gentaro, Yuki, and JK said." Miu said, looking at the space-loving pegasus in point.

Gentaro stopped. "I would do it. I would do it unless it means taking a life or letting possible lives be in danger." Gentaro said, turning around and looked at Meteor with a questioning look, urging him to go on.

Cancer gasped and backed up. "Sonoda-sensei?" He asked, transforming back to human form and helped Sonoda up. "Kijima-kun? What are you doing here?" Sonoda asked, deathly pale and looking like a absolute mess. "I'm the new guy, it seems. I'm Cancer. Virgo here helped me." Kijima said, making sure Sonoda was up. "Scorpion." That voice made her froze. "You are here today only because of Libra's request and reason. I implore you: for the last time, do not fail me. Or you will be thrown back into the Dark Nebula." Gamou said, getting Sonoda to fall on her knees. "Please, Gamou-sama! I won't fail you! This time, Fourze and Meteor will pay dearly for this..." The Scorpion Zodiarts Switcher said with a pleading tone. Gamou brandished the Scorpion Switch and handed it to her. "Make sure. For now, you will be helping Alicorn. I'm afraid she has a lot of weaknesses, and one of them you two share." Gamou said, pointing to the foreign Horoscopes.

"Well I'm in a situation like that," explained Meteor. "So I hope we have an understanding," he said, engulfing himself in a blue fireball and vanishing into the air.

Twilight nodded. "Alright..."

Fluttershy let out a gasp. "Where's Quicksilver?!" she exclaimed, noticing their friend was gone.

---------------

Quicksilver set under a tree, his head in his hooves, at a complete lose of what to do as he looked at his Switch. It was beginning to get hard to resist transforming.

---------------

Alicorn slowly approached Scorpion. "Yes, but unlike yourself, my weaknesses are of the body, not the mind."

"She is a Horoscope from an alternate world to which you are now being reasigned and is to be your superor officer and teacher for present," explained Libra, looking to her. "Her strengths can help repair your weaknesses."

"Come, Scorpion," stated Alicorn, Virgo openning the portal to the Pony world. "It is time for your first lesson," she stated, slowly waking through it.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Gentaro and Dash were suddenly alert. "Fluttershy, Yuki, Dash, go find him! Gentaro, you and me will guard Steele's body." Miu barked out, getting Dash to salute then took off.

Sonoda wanted to snap at the "child" for her "cheekiness", she wouldn't. Not with Gamou-sama watching, and most definitely not when Master Libra and ... Virgo are watching. So, she sucked up her pride and walked into the World of MLP.

"WHERE THE HELL AM I?!?!?" Gentaro suddenly jumped when that scream of horror and disgust shattered the tense atmosphere.

Futtershy jumpped at the scream too. "Um...ok, let's go look for Quicksilver."

Yuki nodded. "We have to find him before its too late," she replied, taking off to look from the air.

-------------------

"Welcome to my homeworld," said Alicorn, the scream was quite impressive, considering they were in the mountains outside of Ponyville at the time. She understood JApanese from learning it to communicate with her fellow Horoscopes and her King. She transformed back to her pony form, a young adult blue unicorn with grey hair kept in a perfectly manacured fashion, wearing black horseshoes and a vest which resembled a buisness suit in its design. Her Cutie Mark was a heart with chess pieces. "If you wish to address me by my original name, it is Checker Monarch," she explained, looking over her new ally. "If the world you're in shocked you, I suggest you look at yourself."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Sonoda did and horror and revulsion build up in her. She was a tan-colored mare with dark brown hair and tail. Nothing too out of the ordinary. Her Cutie Mark was that of a rocky spheroid, though. To those who had studied astronomy, that is the planetoid Pluto*. She screamed silently, then fainted. Obviously, she did not like Checker Monarch's home world.

((* Pluto is the ruling planet of the Scorpio astrological sign.))

"Good, you've made my job easier," said Checker, pressing her Switch and transforming back into the Alicorn Zodiarts. "Scorpion, you perhaps have heard the saying 'those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it'. You have failed to learn from your failures. You allowed Fourze and Meteor to progress while you stayed the same. Your first lesson is to learn from your past mistakes." she said telepathically.

"Meteor is the more pressing opponent, and stronger than Fourze, so you shall relive your final batle with him, we shall keep this up until you can defeat him, only stopping to eat and rest."

With that, Alicorn took control of her dreams and did exactly what she said. Sonoda's body would assume her Scorpion form and go through the motions she did while dreaming to train her body. "Each time you are defeated, it shall begin again until Meteor falls or I give you a reprieve. You can wake up whenever you choose, but it shall continue when you sleep again. This is how you shall train to become strong enough to gain your revenge.

------------------

"Rainbow Dash! Is that him?!" asked Yuki, pointing below to where Quicksilver was still huddled under a tree.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

She zoomed past Yuki, and tackled Quicksilver. "Hand that Switch over if you want to keep your sanity! Please, for my sake..." Dash said, tears welling up in her eyes once again. "I just found my friend; I don't want to lose you... not like this..." She pleaded.

Sonoda just clashed with Meteor, but her main method of attacks, that being her fists and kicks, were highly ineffective against the martial artist. It wasn't long before she was "defeated".

Fluttershy put a hoof on her shoulder, pulling Rainbow back softly. "Quicksilver, please...you don't know what that thing is doing to you."

Quicksilver looked at the Switch. "But...I want to have a strong body..." he muttered, looking completely conflicted. "I'm tired of being weak..."

"We'll help you, Twilight is looking for a way to fix you up," explained Fluttershy, looking to him. "This isn't the way for you to do this..."

Quicksilver looked at his switch, conflicted completely and not sure how he should act. "...It's hard...I...I'm having trouble resisting it...It hurts to have the power right in front of me and not be able to use it..." he said, shaking from withdrawl.

----------------

"Reset," said Alicorn, the dream resetting. "Use more defensive tactics. Block more and wait for counterattacks, brute force is useless against Meteor," she explained, turning and seeing Wendigo approaching. "Ah, hello Wendigo," she explained, giving a smirk. "You're getting ready to evolve, are you ready to become more than what you are now?"

Wendigo nodded slowly. "Yes, Alicorn. I'm more than ready. Just tell me what I need to do!"

"Complete your wish, sever your ties to what you were before and become more than you were," explained Alicorn. "Go," she ordered, the Zodiarts heading out. She turned back to Scorpion. "Skill is your strongest asset when facing Meteor, as he is more skilled than you, not more powerful. You must become more skilled!"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Dash then pulled Quicksilver into a tight hug. "Than don't face this on your your own. We're your friends; we'll back you up. We always had been." She said with a kind smile, sniffing. "Ah, what's with me? I'm getting sappy lately." She said, wiping the tears from her face.

"Easy for you to say! I don't have anything outside of my limbs and my tail!" Sonoda yelled, jumping back and unleashed her stinger from her head onto "Meteor". While it did hit him a few times, he soon had the upper hand and beat her once more.

Quicksilver cried himself, trying to think of what to do. He slowly managed to drop his Switch. "...I'm sorry...Will you forgive me?"

"We already have," said Fluttershy, hugging her friend as well.

-------------------------

"All he's got are his fists, and yet he keeps beating you," replied Alicorn, the dream beginning again. "You improved that time, keep improving, that's the only way you'll ever win."

Alicorn watched Wendigo depart and turned back to watch Scorpion deal with her "lesson". "Find Meteor's weakness and pounce upon it, Scorpion. That is the only way you can defeat or even match him." At present her just drawing with Meteor was enough for her purposes.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Now, all that's left is to find Steele and beat him." Dash said, a confident smirk on her face as she grabbed the Switch for safe-keeping.

17 tries later, Scorpion by pure chance managed to finally fight on even grounds with Meteor, though she was mentally exhausted.