MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!* - Page 17

Page 17 of 123 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast

Thread: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

"Thankfully, most Zodiarts are rather narrow minded in their attacks," said Yuki. "Well...it's still not exactly good, but most don't destroy everything around them like the Flim Flam Brothers did, they merely target specific people. IT seems those two were focused on the entire town as a whole."

"Probably because they got chased out of town for what they did to Applejack's family," said Twilight. "Thank Celestia that ponies are tougher than we look or there could've been deaths instead of just injuries."

"Thankfully for them as well," said Rarity, growling. "Celestia probably would've banished them to the moon for that...Can she do that anymore?"

"Not sure, but let's just try to calm down and enjoy the party for now," said Twilight, trying to ease tensions. "And Gentaro, any reason you're still Fourze?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

"Whoops!" Gentaro said, then flipped off the red Switches, getting the usual smoke to billow from him as he detransformed.

"Speaking of Fourze, Gentaro here used a red-and-blue thingie to become a walking cannon!" Applejack said, wrapping an arm around Gentaro.

"Our good ol' Burgermeal recorded it, so here it is." Miu said, handing Twilight the Kaban to show Magnet States in action.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 6th May 2012 at 12:37 PM.

"Wow, I knew magnets were strong, but not THAT strong," said Twilight as she watched Fourze's new form in action. "I'm taking it it wouldn't have ended well if I'd used that form."

"We can't be certain what would've happened if you'd used Magnet States, but considering the straing just using Elec States had on your body, it probably would've been severe," explained Kengo.

"Come on! Let's party!" called Pinkie, turning on some music and trying to liven things up.

"How do you guys power electrical equipment?" asked Yuki. "In our world, we have to rely on electricity to power everything."

"Magic," explained Twilight, pointing to her horn. "We just infuse them with a spell. We just have to recharge the device every so often."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"If only it was that simple in our world. The entire world is up in arms trying to get a cheap energy source without making a big impact on the planet. And using lightning to power our cities is just asking for deaths." Miu said with an envious tone.

((Shall we skip?))

"And considering you guys turn into ponies here, I guess going to your world we'd turn into humans, so that option is out," said Twilight.

"Come on!" said Pinkie, handing each Kamen Rider Club Member a plate of cake.

OOC: Sure, my Zodiarts, I think.

---------------

Alright, let's see..." said Twilight, a week later, looking through a book on martial arts. "Deep breath," she said, inhaling deeply. "Aim carefully," she said, bringing her hoof gingerly down to aim at the board in front of her. She then did a judo chop and snapped it in half...Then cried out and favored her hoof. "Ow...I guess this is one thing books don't prepare you for..."

Ryusei looked to her. "Your techinque is good, but martial arts is about more than just form," he explained. "Practice strengthens the bones and deadens pain receptors, you have to build up a tolerence to it."

Fluttershy was looking at a punching bag. "Um...Are you sure, Rainbow Dash?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

((Yup.))

Gentaro scream as he flew in the air and slammed into the wall. "No more..." He whimpered out as he slid down the wall for the tenth time that day, which now left an impression in the paintjob. "Sorry, Gentaro.." Applejack said with a embarrassed voice, standing in front of a kick bag that Gentaro had to hold in place. The bag just transferred all energy into Gentaro's body, so Gentaro got sent flying by Applejack 10 times in the span of 5 minutes.

"Well of course! After all, you need to pump up those legs of yours!" Dash said, poking into Fluttershy's legs. While by no means out of shape, Fluttershy by no means have bucking thighs, like what Applejack has. Hers are rock solid.

((... Wow, that did not have a perverse ring to it. /sarcasm.))

"O-ok," said Fluttershy, stuttering. She turned and gave probably the most feeble, nonthreatening kick imagineable to the bag. Rainbow Dash probably wouldn't have realized she HAD kicked it if she hadn't seen her do it. "...How was that?" She was a pacifist by nature, she didn't like to fight. She just really didn't have it in her to physically attack something with intent to hurt it.

Pinkie Pie kicked a bag held by Ryusei, doing a dance-like attack style. "Wow! This is fun!"

"I knew that Capoeria would be a perfect match for you," Ryusei replied, even given his nature, being a trainer teaching a student appealed to him.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Harder." Rainbow Dash said flatly. It's not like she gets a kick doing this; in fact, Dash hates pushing Fluttershy like this, but now she has a legitiment reason to: she doesn't want Fluttershy to be hurt. And if that means to learn to defend herself, so be it.

"Well, Applejack has her hindlegs to deal massive punishment, so we can work on technique. Your strong point." Gentaro said, trotting to Ryusei. "Boooooring!" Applejack called out, and kicked her bag, sending it with a loud "SLAP!!" into the wall.

Fluttershy gulpped. "Um...okay..." she muttered, looking back at the punching back. She gave anotherkick, this time just a LITTLE harder, but still rediculously feeble.

Ryusei nodded, as Pinkie did a breakdance type windmill kick to the punching back, having a blast.

Twilight nodded. "Applejack, you're a very strong Earth pony, but we're not all as strong," she said, once more looking at her martial arts book. "And remember, we're still going to be humanoid when we're a Kamen Rider, so we need to practice moves we can use as humans or ponies, like Pinkie Pie is," she said, giving a deep breath and taking a proper stance before doing a heel kick to her punching back. "Bucking is a horse thing, but it won't work that well as a humanoid creature."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Harder." Dash said with a more stern tone.

Applejack sighed. "Fine, Twilight." She said with a begrudging tone.

((Now?))

Fluttershy whimpered, but concentraited. She put all the force she could into it, and actually managed to do a decent kick. "H-how was that?"

"Um, excuse me," said a voice at the door, a strong, dark blue stallion standing at the door, silver mane and tail. "Are Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy here?"

Fluttershy suddenly looked excited. "Quicksilver!" she called, rather happily.

"Hey there Fluttershy!" called the stallion, rushing over as fast as he could. "And there's Rainbow Dash, long time no see.

"Guys, this is Quicksilver, we went to Flight School with him," Fluttershy explained. "He's an old friend of ours."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

((Let me guess, OC?))

"That was actually okay." Dash said with an impressed tone, then noticed Quicksilver. "Quicksilver!" She zoomed over to him and hovered around him. "My gosh, it's been ages since we last saw each other! How have you been?" The excited mare asked, clearly overjoyed at seeing an old friend again.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 11th February 2012 at 05:05 PM.

OOC: Yep. And Rainbow Dash would be a mare, fillies are female foals.

"Pretty good," said Quicksilver, giving his old friend a smile.

Twilight looked over. "So you went to Flight School together?" she asked, always glad to meet a new friend if the oppertunity presented itself.

Fluttershy nodded. "Yeah, we were in the same class."

"Along with a griffin named Gilda, but Dash was the only one she really hung out with," said Quicksilver, not knowing about Rainbow Dash and Gilda's falling out.

"A griffin? Um, no offense, but horses and griffins...don't get along in our myths," said Yuki, trying to not outright say Griffins ate horses.

"We didn't get along a long time ago," explained Twilight. "We fought all the time, until the Windigo showed up from the hatred between us, nearly froze the world...again, and forced us to make peace. Long story, happened around 1,500 years ago. We're allies now."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Yeah... Gilda..." Dash said, rubbing her arm uncomfortably when she was mentioned.

"I got a question: what happens with griffins and ponies in your world?" Applejack asked, intrigued by Yuki's statement. "Griffins eat horses." Gentaro said, getting Miu to punch Gentaro in the arm.

"At least that's what our myths say," said Yuki, trying to cover for it.

Twilight gave a shudder. "Well there were rumors that happened in our world, but Celestia says that was just anti-griffin propganda some military ponies circulated around," she explained, thinking about it. "She never liked that idea."

"Anyway, I was passing through and decided to check up on my old buddies," said Quicksilver, before suddenly staggering and almost falling.

"Is he alright?" asked Twilight as Fluttershy caught Quicksilver and helpped him stand.

Fluttershy nodded. "Yeah, he's just always had weak spells, ever sense we were foals."

Quicksilver nodded, rather embarrassed. "Yeah, that's why I couldn't finish Flight School..." he muttered bitterly.

Ask Pony Discord