MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!* - Page 16

Page 16 of 123 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast

Thread: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

"It's all right. After all, you had little means to defend yourselves, and as the Americans say, 'Desperate times call for desperate measures'." Gentaro said, sitting down on the ground near the bed. Reason why was because the chair was too small for him as Fourze. Not to mention, he can still be seen just by sitting. This world was not build for a human-sized entity. Even Celestia came to Gentaro's chest as Fourze.

"Probably, 'You guys are insane'." Shun said with an chuckle.

And coming from the sky was a black pony with white hair and tail and a big black suitcase, screaming as she held onto the suitcase.

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

"Are you ok now, Twilight?" asked Fluttershy, worriedly as she looked at her friend.

"Yeah...Now I am, but I don't think I'll be doing that again if I can help it," said Twilight, shuddering at the memory.

"Well..." said Fluttershy, then explained the situation with the Harmony Driver.

"We're going to be Kamen Riders?" asked Twilight, looking a little shaken up at the thought, the Fourze Driver experience still having effected her.

----------------

Rarity caught her with the net and lowered her to the ground gently. "Hello, you must be Tomoko," she said, looking her over, noticing Tomoko's make up was still in place. "Hmm, normally I'm not a fan of the goth look, but you pull it off marvelously," she complimented. "Shall we go meet up with the others?" she asked, helping Tomoko up.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Yes, but this time, your Elements will be the power source, not Cosmic Energy." Gentaro said, rubbing Twilight's head out of a way to calm her down

Tomoko looked herself, somewhat surprised at her appearance. She was a unicorn, with her Cutie Mark in the shape of flames with the kanji for "friendship". "[Hold on.]" She said in Japanese, then plopped the suitcase down and popped it open, and took out several shedded cicada shells, then clenched her front hooves together and began to shake them like they were dice and closed her eyes. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and her horn glowed in a pinkish tone. "[So vivid...]" She whispered with a slight smile as she scryed Ponyville with far more clarity than her home dimension, hunting down the scent of Cosmic Energy with hardly any effort. Her vision stopped at the battleground where Meteor and Fourze fought the Pavo and Hydrus Zodiarts, then followed the trail to the hospital. "[Found them]." She said, then placed her cicada shells back, zipped up her suitcase and began trotting away with some difficulty with the heavy suitcase.

Rarity blinked slightly, but didn't judge. With friends like Pinkie Pie, she didn't judge ponies based on weirdness. She simply followed. "Twilight will need to use the translator spell, I pray she's up to it..." she stated, then looked, seeing the difficulty she had. "Um, dear, you have telekinesis now," she said, demonstraiting with a pebble. "That will make carrying it much easier," she said, then remembered she wouldn't speak english. "Oh right, you speak Japanese...um..." she rubbed her head in confusion. She then just demonstraited telekinesis step by step, then looked to Tomoko to see if she understood.

----------------

Twilight nodded. "O-of course," she said, trying not to panic. "So, what are we going to do next?"

"We're going to learn how to fight to prepare for it," said Pinkie, cheerfully.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Tomoko followed the steps and she smiled as she was able to use telekinesis on her suitcase to lift it. "[So this is] telekinesis..." She said, using the Japanese pronunciation of "telekinesis". She then trotted off.

"Exactly. Now, me and Ryusei will be the ones to teach you." Gentaro said. "Gentaro-san!" This caught the attention of the Kamen Rider Club members. "Tomoko?" Miu asked, taking flight.

Twilight got up to use the translator spell, but Celestia put a hoof on her shoulder. Celestia's horn lit up orange and Tomoko glowed with it as the sun princess uses the same translator spell with far more skill. "It's been good to be with you all, but I must return to my duties, it'll soon be time for me to lower the sun for the day," said Celestia, giving Twilight a motherly nuzzle. "Watch yourself, Twilight Sparkle," she advised before flying out the window and vanishing in a burst of light.

Rarity entered after her, seein Celestia use the translator spell. "Alright, that's settled. "So, your name is Tomoko, correct?" she asked the girl.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Yes, I am. I'm Tomoko Nozama." The black unicorn said, then stood on her hind legs and bowed to Rarity out of courtesy. "Whoa!" She yelled as she fell on her back. "It's like a running gag." Miu said to Gentaro, who nodded.

"Hey! It's my job to point out when we're using tropes!" said Pinkie. She then smiled. "Hey, now that Twilight is ok, can we have our "Welcome to Our World" party!" she exclaimed.

"Me and Pinkie Pie already have it all set up and everything," said JK, smiling.

"JK and Pinkie Pie working together on a party?" asked Yuki.

"Yep! We're the two best party planners on two worlds!" said Pinkie, high fiving JK. "Come on! Lets go! The Cakes are even making a super, extra special cake for all of us!"

Twilight chuckled. "After today, I think we could all use a good party," she said, smiling. She then looked to Gentaro. "So I take it you made up with Kengo?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Yup. Also, got the MagPhone and a new transformation." Gentaro said, pulling out the red and blue cellphone-like device in question.

The group decided to follow Pinkie and JK, with Gentaro holding Twilight and Applejack in a piggyback fashion as Fourze. Sure, they could have used the wheelchairs nearby, but Gentaro wanted to be a little more kind for his friends.

"Gentaro," said Twilight, giving it some thought and deciding it was right to ask. "Would you like to send a friendship letter to Celestia about what happened?" she asked, meaning it.

"You're our friend, and we all send letters about what we've learned about friendship to the Princess whenever we learn something new about it," explained Fluttershy. "I think you should...if you really want to, I mean you don't have to!"

"I'll take the letter, just tell me what to write," said Spike, pulling out a quill and pencil.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Gentaro chuckled. "Alright." The Rider said, then began tellimg what Spike to write, which was the entire Dragon Zodiarts incident, and the morale he and Kengo learn and forgot in the span of a day: when two friends are afraid of one another, the worry ends up repelling them. But if they have faith in each other, they'll bond together. Like a magnet.

Ryusei smiled and gave a nod. "Friendship is really that important in this world?" he growled mentally.

Spike nodded. "Nice one," he said, rolling up the scroll. He then breathed a spout of green fire on it, sending it to Celestia.

"How exactly does that work?" asked Yuki, a tad confused.

"I was raised in Canterlot, Princess Celestia taught me how to make my fire do that," explained the baby dragon as he walked along. "Now it's just kind of naturally that way."

Inside Sugarcube Corner, it was decked out for a big party with a "Welcome Kamen Rider Club" banner on the wall with their symbol on it. Overall, it was just about what'd you expect a joint venture between Pinkie Pie and JK would be. "I invited a few friends because you're new in town, which means you don't have any friends except us! So now there are other ponies here you can be friends with, cool, huh?!" exclaimed Pinkie Pie in her typical high speed manner.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Gentaro noticed the pony known as Junebug rapping her hoof, leveling a light glare at Gentaro. "Uh... heh heh, hi." The Rider said shyly, then placed Twilight and Applejack down.

"While I'm thankful you saved Ponyville from those vile unicorn brothers, there is still compensation for my house to be addressed." She said with a light smile. "While it was my pegasus friend Rainbow Dash's fault, I'll take the blame" Gentaro said, pulling in Dash in point. "About time someone used my full name." The pegasus filly said flatly.

"You know, she brings up a good point," said Twilight, looking to Gentaro. "Even though we have repair spells and everything, Ponyville is getting damaged and ponies are being hurt," she explained. "Maybe we should try to take the fights out of Ponyville somehow."

"Gentaro's used the Rocket Module to move Zodiarts a good distence before," said Yuki, remembering the Unicorn Zodiarts. "He could do that to get them out of town."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"That would be a good idea." Gentaro said, nodding.

The hospital now had their hands filled with dozens of injuried of all ages thanks to the Flim Flam Brothers. Some buildings were reduced to rubble. "My little ponies... How your hearts ache this day..." Luna sighed as she trotted on the clouds. Tradgey was rare in this part of Esquestia, but never has it been in this magnitude.