MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!* - Page 15

Page 15 of 123 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast

Thread: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Applebloom blinked, that finisher was kind of violent...But still, pretty cool! "That was so cool! Think me and the girls could try being Cutie Mark Crusader Kamen Riders?" she asked, excited. She then remembered what'd happened to Twilight. "Uh...on second thought, Ah don't think that's such a good idea."

Meteor tossed Fourze the Elec Switch back and walked off.

--------------

The Flim Flam brothers were arrested and taken to Canterlot Dungeon, having the "privilage" of being the first ones in 800 years to be taken there. Unlike the previous Zodiarts, they'd been wanted for numorious crimes before that and had no real justification for their actions outside unjustified vengeance.

The group arrived back at the hospital, Celestia with Twilight, who was bandaged up and sleeping, the Alicorn having her win over her in a motherly fashion. Rarity looked to the group. The nurses checked Applejack up and bandaged her up in some spots. "Twilight's body was put under a great deal of strain. She'll be out of the hospital in the morning, but it'll take a few days for her to recover from it. Kengo said it'd have been much worse if she'd used a Limit Break."

Yuki felt guilty, but she wasn't sure if she should. They'd left the six of them with no way to protect themselves other than the Power Dizer and the clearly dangerous Fourze Driver. The Elements were an option, but using them to fight the Zodiarts would require getting them to hold still long enough to fire.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

"Good thing I told her to stay still then." Dash said with a light smile, but still felt bad. She had effectively ruined the PowerDizer in her effort from preventing Twilight from using Fourze to fight any longer. They need a miracle to get that big yellow metal bloke back up and running again, what with how extensive the damages were and how bad they were. Dash heard a loud clunk and a few sparks. "Great, there goes the Dizer..." Dash said and slammed her face into a empty bed. Outside, the right arm had popped off.

Applejack was sleeping as well from the events of the day. Her wounds weren't from the Fourze System, but rather the royal beatdown that she received, thanks to her inexperience in close-quarter combat.

"That's why me and Kengo have been discussing things," said Celestia, the Kaban sitting nearby, Rarity having taken it with her when they'd ran over. "Kengo, will you explain please."

"Twilight's injuries are not from Twilight being not physically capable of using the Fourze Driver, they're from the fact the Fourze Driver adapted to Gentaro to the point it can only be wielded by him safely," explained Kengo. "But while she and Applejack used it, I analyzed their Elements of Harmony. While most of the traits they have are scientifically unexplainable, I did discover one thing; the energy they produce is compatible with the technology used to create the Switches and the Fourze Driver. It's not Cosmic Energy, but it's still a power source that would work just as well. And considering the Element's power is infinte as long as your friendship is intact from what Celestia has told me, there will be no risk to them if they're used as such."

"So what are you saying?" asked Rarity, concerned.

"We can't leave you in a position like this again," said Kengo, feeling somewhat guilty himself about it. "Ryusei can repair the Power Dizer, but it's clearly not enough. So I'm designed a Driver that will use your individual Elements of Harmony in place of Switches."

"And I will use my magic to finish it to make it a mixture of magic and technology," explained Celestia.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"So we can become a Kamen Rider? ALRIGHT!!!" Dash yelled, flying in the air out of joy. Gentaro chuckled at the sight of Dash making all sorts of aerial tricks in such a cramped space.

"Careful, Rainbow Dash! You don't want to hospitalize yourself again!" warned Rarity, remembering that time she'd ended up injuring her wing in an arial trick and ended up in the hospital. "Though I suppose that's a good thing, since it got you into reading," she stated, since Rainbow Dash had become a major fan of the Daring Doo book series during that time.

"But wait, only Rainbow Dash knows martial arts or anything," said Fluttershy, even Applejack would admit she didn't have the fighting skills to be a Kamen Rider.

"Well, not exactly," said Rarity, smirking, doing a rather skillful flying jump kick to show it off. "Did you think Discord put those fighting moves in my head?" she said, rather proudly. "After I got ponyknapped by the Diamond Dogs, I decided to take self defense classes."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"And what about Applejack pulling off Kamen Rider V3's V3 Centrifugal Kick perfectly in one try? Even V3 himself needed training to get that move down pat." Miu added, remembering Applejack pulling off said Rider Kick on the Leo Zodiarts. "Truth be honest... I don't remember how I did it. It just... came to me." A bashful Applejack said, blushing from the praise Miu gave her.

"It was probably the Element of Honesty," said Princess Celestia. "They have abilities even me and Luna don't know about, but that's the only explanation there could be."

Spike was standing worried sick next to Twilight, essentually his mother, who was still unconscious.

"But Applejack's Honesty," said Fluttershy. "How would that connect to what she did?" she asked, rubbing her head.

"The enhanced strength is likely due to the strength of spirit being honest requires," said Princess Celestia. "She likely just copied it from watching the videos you showed them, but didn't realize it."

"Regardless, I think all of us learning martial arts would be a good idea," said Rarity, looking to Twilight. "We can't risk this happening again," she said, putting a hoof on Twilight's shoulder. She honestly wished she could take some of the injury away...Suddenly, the Element of Generosity glowed along with Twilight. Rarity cringed and fell to her knees in pain, but Twilight became calmer, in less pain afterwards.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"And this is where the American saying goes, 'Be careful what you wish for.'" Miu said, effortlessly lifting Rarity using telekinesis magic and put her on a bed.

Gentaro sighed, then walked outside. "3... 2... 1..." Usual sound of the Fourze Driver. "Heshin!" Usual transformation and usual fog of smoke. "Medical!" Unusual Switch being used. "Medi-karu On!" The belt announced, and Fourze walked into the room with a yellow box of a Medical Module on his left arm, and a red cross was taped on his forehead.

"Gentaro...." Miu said as she facehoofed. She couldn't fault him in using the Medical Switch, but was the red cross really necessary?

"I'm not sorry," said Rarity, giving a smile. "I'm glad I was able to ease my friend's pain," she replied, glad about that, she then chuckled a little at the red cross on Fourze's head. The nurse just calmly backed out of the room.

"Kisaragi, will you be willing to help teach them to fight properly?" asked Kengo, still on the Kaban.

"Um...I don't like to fight..." said Fluttershy, timidly.

"That is a problem, it's difficult for a pacifist to fight," said JK, confused. "But we need all of them able to just in case."

Yuki gave it some thought and then gasped. "Ah! I know. There was that show, Ultraman Cosmos. The hero's default form was a pacifist, his attacks were simply counters and defensive moves. He used the enemy's attacks to beat them without really fighting himself, would something like that work?"

Fluttershy gave it some thought. "...If I have to fight...That's how I want to. I'm not a violent pony...But I will protect my friends."

"I'll work that into the Kindness form of the Driver. Ryusei, I'm sending you the blueprints, help me refine them and we'll be good."

Ryusei nodded. "Ok. And I can also help tech them to fight, I've taken martial arts as well."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Yeah, but my style isn't exactly award winning, if you know what happened when I first fought Meteor." Gentaro explained as he popped open the Medical Module, then assembled a syringe, complete with a yellow liquid, then leaned to Rarity. The memory of the fight was still fresh in his mind: it wasn't a fight, it was a lashing. Gentaro couldn't land a single hit on the martial artist.

Rarity looked at the syringe and shivered a little, but turned her head so she didn't see. "Well that'll still help, anything new will help out," she replied, hoping her blood wouldn't stain her fur, but not going to complain.

Celestia lifted her wing off of Twilight so Fourze could administer the medicine to her.

"Now that we know how this whole thing is going to work," said Kengo. "Should I send Tomoko along? Her insight will likely be a large help in your world."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"I don't see why not." Dash said, as she never met Tomoko in person.

Gentaro let the needle sink into her flank, but was careful on not to hit any muscles*. Soon, Rarity would feel a rush of energy as the Cosmic Energy mixed well with her Element of Generosity to heal her, right as rain. Gentaro tossed the used needle into the hazardous waste bin nearby, and did the same with Twilight, with the Cosmic Energy reacting to the Element of Magic just like Rarity's.

((* - trust me, when a needle sinks into a muscle, it hurts FAR worse than a normal shot.))

"Alright, get someone there to catch her when she comes and I'll send her along," said Kengo, turning to Tomoko. "Tomoko, are you alright with going to the Pony World?"

Rarity got back to her feet, stretching. It helpped that the Element Of Generosity seemed to have healing power as it was. "Thank you, Gentaro," she said, stretching and feeling reinvogorated. She spent about three minutes cleaning where she'd got the injection so her fur didn't stain, then looked to Kengo. "I'll go, I arranged the place where the others could be caught, I can do it again."

Twilight groaned, feeling better. It helpped that Rarity had halved the damage with herself first. She openned her eyes. "Huh?" she asked, looking around, a little disorintated. Then found herself in a group hug by Rarity, Pinkie Pie, and Fluttershy.

"Twilight, we were so worried!" "Yeah! Leave the risky stuff to Rainbow Dash!" "Don't ever do something like that again...er, if you can help it, I mean..."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Ready." Tomoko was carrying a big suitcase of her stuff. "One of these days, we're all going to end up in the Pony World." Shun said with an amused smile as he watched Tomoko leave the Rabbit Hutch. "I just hope she doesn't do anything bad." He said when she left, shuddering. Tomoko popped back in. "I heard that." She said, getting Shun to spun to face Tomoko as she went back out.

"Exactly! Wait, hey!" Dash yelled as she flew over to Twilight. Applejack limped over to Twilight and sighed. "Never had pegged you for the type to do things on the fly." She said, rubbing her right shoulder.

"Twilight, you're ok!" exclaimed Spike, hugging her. He then realized what he was doing and cleared his throat. "I mean...I'm glad you're alright..."

Twilight smiled at her friends, glad to see how much they cared about her, not that she needed to be reminded of that. She then looked to Gentaro with a a frown. "I'm sorry we took the Fourze Driver, but we didn't have any other choice..."

Rarity ended the hug at last. "I've got to go make a landing pad for Tomoko, see you girls when I get back," she said, heading out.

----------------------

Rarity set up the "net" again and looked into the Burger Foodroid. "Alright, Kengo, we're ready here."

-----------------------

Kengo nodded and pressed the buttons, triggering the same "portal malfunction" as before to send Tomoko to the Pony World. "I wonder what Decade is thinking of all this..." he muttered.

Ask Pony Discord