MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!* - Page 12

Page 12 of 123 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Dash chuckled sheepishly at the glare. Why she thought that, she had no idea. Suddenly, a caw echoed in the sky, followed by an explosion and screams of ponies in fright. "Not good." Gentaro muttered, then took off, Dash running off to get the PowerDizer.

Strolling down a street were two Zodiarts, one based mainly on a peacock with snake themes, and the other based on a gaboon viper with bird themes. The Peacock Zodiarts extended it's tail feathers and cawed, getting an area in front of the Peacock Zodiarts to glow, then explode, sending rubble everywhere and ponies flying into the air.

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

The vipor chuckled and formed a whip of water in his hand, swinging it around and slashing through a sign, toppling it over. "I'd say they're already wishing they'd kept us around, don't you, brother?"

JK looked out the door of Sugarcube Corner. "Zodiarts!" he yelled to Pinkie. He took out a cell phone and, no surpise, got no survice. "We really need a way to communicate in this world better.

"Well we can't let them just rampage like that!" exclaimed Pinkie. "We've got to do something!"

"Like what?"

A few moments later, JK found himself standing with various cakes as Pinkie assaulted the Zodiarts with her Party Cannon, launching conffetti, balloons cake, streamers, and various other party supplies at them. "Assault them with cake!"

JK sighed. "I don't think this is a good idea..." he muttered, handing the cakes to Pinkie to hurl at the Zodiarts.

"Take this! And that!" she announced, throwing cakes.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

Gentaro ran on his hind legs, placed on the Fourze Driver and flipped on the red switches. "3... (Klaxon alarm) 2... (Klaxon alarm) 1..." "Henshin!" He yelled, then pulled the Enter Lever, transforming into Fourze mid-run. "Uchu... Kitaaaa!" He yelled in a more quieter than normal tone, now knowing that Luna sleeps during the day.

The Peacock Zodiarts was about to respond when he was pelted by cakes. He wiped off the cake off his body and noticed Pinkie Pie. "Well well, if it isn't the hyperactive of the bunch." He said, then extended his tail feathers and cawed, getting the ground below JK and Pinkie to glow. Only for five missiles to slam into the Zodiarts, sending then flying back, the ground losing it's glow. "Oy oy oy! Pick on someone your size!" Gentaro yelled as Fourze, the Launcher and Radar Modules on.

The Peacock Zodiarts groaned and got up, body smoking from the assault. "Who are you?!" "Kamen Rider Fourze! Let's settle this two-on-one!" The Kamen Rider yelled, pointing his fist at the Peacock and Viper Zodiarts.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 31st January 2012 at 09:52 PM.

"There's two of them!" announced Twilight as the rest caught up, minus Ryusei. "Nice job distracting them!" she called to Pinkie. She looked at the Zodiarts. "Looks like Hydrus and Pavo, though they've got some traits shared."

Pinkie gave a smile and a wave.

The Hydrus Zodiarts got back to his feet with a groan. He then looked over and saw Applejack. "Well if it isn't the leader of the Apple Family, hows the Apple Cider business treating you?" he asked, giving a chuckle.

"Apple Cider?" asked Rarity. She then gasped. "It can't be..."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Applejack's teeth began grinding. "The Flim Flam brothers..." She growled out, then punched her front hooves together. It's because of these guys she lost her home, even if it was only temporary.

"Oh? Someone's a little hot under the color, brother. Looks like she's still mad for what we did to her family." The Peacock Zodiarts said, smiling deviously at the group.

"What exactly did they do?" Gentaro asked, turning to the ponies. Applejack went through the details. When she was finished, Gentaro slumped, then slowly took out the Fire Switch, and pulled out the Rocket Switch. "Fai-ya!" He pulled the ring. "Fai~ya On!" It announced, forming the ring around Gentaro and transforming him into Fire States. He then took out the Fire Switch and slammed it into the Hea-Hackgun. "(Klaxon alarm) (Klaxon alarm) RIMITO BUREAKU!!" It announced, then Gentaro turned around. "Raida Bakunetsu Shuuuuuto!!" He yelled, and the result was not a flow of fire like it normally is, but a beam of intense heat, slamming into the Peacock Zodiarts, blowing him up and sending the mustached brother flying away.

"Whoa." Applejack said, noticing how quick Gentaro was to pull out the finisher.

"Flam!" called out the Hydrus Zodiarts in surpise as the Zodiarts Switch clanked to the ground next to his brother.

"Girls, this is what happens when you hurt Gentaro's friends," explained JK, a little scared. "Last guy to do it was left at the mercy of a mob of girls the guy tried to throw off a unfinished bridge."

Yuki shuttered, remembering that psycho. "The beam seemed even stronger than normal, it must've been powered up by how he feels about Applejack.

------------

Ryusei watched from nearby and gave a snarl. "Those freaks..." he muttered. He might have gotten angry at Gentaro for being so close to his friends at time, but the Apples had treated him very well when he came to stay with them, regardless of what Applejack had done. Doing something like that got under his skin much the same way.

""Meteor! Ready!"

Ryusei did his normal posing. "Henshin!"

------------------

The Hydrus Zodiarts snarled. "You're going to pay for that!" he yelled, charging Gentaro with a water whip...only for a flaming ball of blue energy to slam into him and send him flying.

"The Meteor has landed!" announced Yuki exciteably.

Meteor rose out of his energy sphere, looking at the Zodiarts. "I may not agree with Fourze on a lot of things, but I think there's one we can," he stated, punching the Zodiarts several times and then kicking him, sending him flying back. "I may not be much for friends, but trying to take away someone's livelihood for money? You make me sick and I'll decide your fate!"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Flam grabbed his Switch and pressed it and assumed Zodiarts form. Gentaro took out a Switch and placed it into the Triangle Socket after removing Drill. "Gatoling!" It announced, then Gentaro spun the Gatling gun switch. "Gat-tolingu On!" It announced, then the Gatling Module came out and opened fire at the back of the Peacock Zodiarts right when the tail feathers spread out, shredding the feathers.

"No one... Does that to my friends and gets away with it without some pummeling!" Gentaro yelled, then switched off Gatling, Launcher and Radar and charged at the Peacock Zodiarts in a battle cry, putting the Fire Switch back in his belt and fired the Hea-Hackgun at Flam, the Zodiarts screaming in pain as fireballs punch through his measly armor, then sent Flam to the ground with a flying headbutt to his head with a loud "Klong!"
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 2nd February 2012 at 06:55 PM.

Flim tried to strike Meteor several times with a water whip, only to be dodged and sent staggering back by a series of rapid punches. "I'll make you pay for that!" he yelled, charging and trying several punches and kicks, being blocked and sent flying backwards with a spinning kick, then punched in the jaw and knocked on his back.

"There is nothing lower than destroying someone's livelihood," said Meteor, clinching his fist and sliding the Meteor Switch on.

"Meteor On! Ready!"

Meteor spun the sphere in the center of his Driver.

"Meteor! Limit Break!"

Meteor leapt into the air and came down with a flying side kick, surrounded in a comet like blue energy aura.

Before the kick could impact, lightning struck both Riders and knocked them back. "What?"

A cloaked figure landed before the two Zodiarts. "I'm afraid I can't allow you to defeat them just yet," she said, looking to the brothers. "Go," she stated, before turning around and throwing off her cloak, revealing a Nightmare Moon based Zodiarts, the Alicorn Constellation coming out and glowing as she did so, a pair of feathery wings extending from her back.

"Nightmare Moon!" exclaimed Twilight, surprised by this.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Uh, Twiligh'?" Applejack asked, poking Twilight in the shoulder then pointed upwards. In the sky, the moon was visible, and it was changing the phases that it goes through at an astonishing speed.

In her bed, Luna thrashed as she felt her powers go haywire within her body, causing pain to spasm her body.

"Flim, let's go!" Flam yelled, then grabbed the Viper Zodiarts and ran for it.

"So that's Nightmare Moon? Nice to meet you." Fourze said, getting up and grabbed the Hea-Hackgun and aimed, then noticed the moon. "Are you doing that?" He asked, pointing at the moon.

Celestia ran in to her sister, finding her in pain. "Luna!" she called, running to her sister's bedside. "Luna, are you ok?!"

-------------------

Twilight gasped. "It must be the Nightmare Moon Zodiarts!"

"Yes, but it would seem my power is somewhat split," said the Zodiarts, looking herself over. "I suppose that's because the being I'm based on is still around, oh well..." she said, giving a dark chuckle. The stars on her mane shot out, knocking both Riders to the ground, she then charged as Meteor got to his feet, getting into a fist fight but overpowering him and throwing him to the ground.

"Rainbow! Use the Power Dizer and get in there!" said Twilight, looking to her friend. She then looked through the Switches labled on the machine, thinking. "Gentaro! If this Zodiarts has Nightmare Moon's powers, then she'll be able to teleport, so use Radar to keep a lock on her and attack her with the gun! Since she's night, light and heat should hurt her!"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Luna screamed. "No... it feels like someone's trying to take my powers away from me... try this on for size!" She then pulled hard on her power as she tried to bring all of her powers back.

"POWA-DAIZA!!" The machine announced as Dash ran around the corner and charged at the Zodiarts. As the PowerDizer threw a punch, the Alicorn Zodiarts would feel a drop in her power, as Princess Luna attempted to pull back her power from her at a crucial moment.

"Reeee~daaaa On!" The Driver announced as he switched on the Radar Module, then aimed the Module at the Horoscopes Zodiarts. 'Man, Flash or Fire? Tough choice.' Gentaro thought to himself.

The Zodiarts cringed and got sent hurdling backwards, landing on her feet. "Darn it, blasted alicorn..." she muttered, forming a ball of white luna energy in her hand and throwing it at her foes.

Meteor slid up the Jupitar switch on the Meteor Galaxy.

"Jupitar Ready! Ok! Jupitar!"

Forming a miniture planet Jupiter around his fist, he punched forwards, colliding with the energy attack and sending it flying back at the Zodiarts.

The Horoscope swirled into blue energy and tried to confuse her foes by moving about, but Radar kept locked on her.

"Twilight, maybe we should try using the Elements on her..." suggested Fluttershy.

"If we can get a clean shot, it's worth a try," Twilight replied, managing to track the Zodiarts through the Kaban, thanks to the Radar Switch. She then remembered something and focused on her Element of Magic, taking aim at the Zodiarts following the Radar's lock. The Element shown and fired a purple, six pointed star shaped energy blast, striking the Zodiarts and sending her crashing to the ground. "It worked! Just like Celestia said!"

The Alicorn Zodiarts got back up. "Curse you..." she muttered, pulling back from Luna to try and draw power, forming another, stronger energy sphere to throw, this time aiming at Twilight.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Oh, I can do this all day if I have too!" Luna yelled, pulling back hard once more.

Gentaro noticed another weakness spell the Alicorn Zodiarts had, then followed it with a barrage of fireballs from the Hea-Hackgun.

Applejack focused her Element of Harmony and slammed her front legs down on the ground, getting a wave of earth to roll at the Zodiarts. "Whoa!" Dash yelled as she jumped over it. "Can't fly in this thing!" Dash yelled to AJ, earning a sheepish look and an embarrassed blush on her face.

"What?!" asked the Zodiarts, being knocked off her feet by the combined assault.

"Mars Ready!...Ok! Mars!"

A flaming Planet Mars forming around his fist, Meteor threw his fist forwards and sent a pillar of flames into the Zodiarts, burning her.

Twilight was shocked by Applejack's display of power. "That must be the unique power that Celestia was talking about!" she exclaimed, then noticed the Zodiarts was weakened. "Girls, while she's weak, lets hit her with the Elements!" she announced, concentraiting.

Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, and Rarity stood next to her and concentraited as well, their Elements glowing and an energy field appearing around them.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

A shadow began to form as something fell. Gentaro noticed this as Applejack and Dash began charging their Elements. "Hit the deck!" Miu yelled, then pulled the ponies back as something large slammed into the ground, kicking up a lot of dust, enveloping Meteor and Gentaro.

When it settled, what they got was a beastial Zodiarts, growling like a lion. "It can't be... Horoscopes!" Miu yelled, looking at the towering Zodiarts. He flexed, showing the constellation of Leo the lion.

"Boss wants you to survive. Run." The Leo Zodiarts rumbled.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 6th May 2012 at 11:05 AM.