MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!* - Page 116

Page 116 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 1837

Thread: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

"Yeah, but my duty consisted of being holed up in a room. You realized how boring it gets in there? At least you got the chance to get fresh air..." Blueblood said, rubbing his hooves together. 'It's like I had never developed in the first place...' He thought.

"I think they are a Pony race. They were normal Ponies before we defeated Sombra." Applejack said, tapping her chin in thought.

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Cadance looked to her cousin. "I know...I'm sure Auntie had her reasons."

Twilight nodded. "True, but I think that was almost like Discording. It was Sombra's breaking their spirits that caused it."

Rarity looked out the window. "We're almost to the ocean."

"Gentaro," said Kengo. "Use Cosmic to open a portal when you disembark, the suits will come through it."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Roger." Gentaro said, saluting.

"Got a point there. Well, going to have to ask them ourselves after this is all said and done, huh?" Applejack said, looking at Twilight.

Adina looked up at Rainbow Dash. "Momma, what do you think Sea Ponies are like?"

Twilight gave a shudder. "Good thing Sombra's not around to get a Zodiarts Switch, I'm scared of what he'd ended up like."

"I'm sure he and Alicorn would've made a wonderful evil couple," Rarity snarked.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"No clue, but considering they live in the sea, they had to adapt to their environment." Dash said.

"Either that or one would stab each other in the back." Miu quipped.

Soon they were off the train. "Alright, Gentaro," said Twilight. "Open the portal and lets get those suits."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Roger." Gentaro said, rapidly transforming into Cosmic States Fourze, then inserted the Cosmic Switch into the Barizun Sword. "(Bweep Bweep Bweep) RIMITO BUREAKU!!!" It announced, then Gentaro lifted the Sword and pointed it in front of him, getting a portal to appear.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 2nd December 2012 at 01:31 PM.

A set of deep sea suits emerged from the portal. They resembled the Fourze suit, being based off the same tech, but had a visible face mask so they could see though it and each was customized to each of the group's actual color scheme.

Twilight lifted hers out and put it on. "Wow, it's pretty comfortable isn't it?" she asked, looking it over. It felt like she wasn't even wearing anything.

"The Fourze suit is designed to not restrict movement in the wearer and these are based off some of the same technology," Kengo explained. "They're also designed with your races and species in mind."

Gilda donned her own, finding room for her wings and claws. "Nice."

Adina had difficulty putting hers on. "Momma...help."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Dash, having put on her suit, went over and helped Adina get into her suit. "There. That should do it." The Pegasus said, smiling at Adina.

"Alright, where do we start?" Gentaro asked, looking around from their train stop.

Adina smiled. "Thanks, momma."

Twilight took out the map. "According to the map, which I put a water proof spell around, the Sea Pony Kingdom is in a trench about thirty miles off the coast..." she said, not realizing it was that far.

Cadance left for a few moments and returned with a boat rented. "I rented us a boat, that should help."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"30 miles? That'll be a while." Gentaro said, looking at the map.

It turns out there was another thing about Applejack the guys didn't knew about: she gets seasick. And poor Applejack was now sleeping it off.

Applebloom stayed with her sister, wanting to make sure she was alright.

Sweetie Belle looked over the side of the boat. "So, you think the Sea Ponies will be nice?" she asked, looking to the grown ups.

"I'm sure they will be, according to Queen Rosedust, they were always kind," Twilight explained. "We should be fine."

OOC: Apparently, a book being released next year will have the Sea Ponies. But lets ignore that since it's not necessarily canon. Though it does list the Sea Ponies country as 'Aquastria' if you want to use that, but your call.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

((Why not?))

The boat then shook violently, then stalled.

"Famous last words." Tomoko spoke up.

"What the hey?" Dash said, looking over the back, then facehooved. The motor was heavily tangled in seaweed.

"Guys, seaweed gummed up the rotor!" Dash called out.

"Leave it to me!" Gentaro said, then jumped overboard and transformed into Fourze.

"Fura-sshu Su-kuryu Shi-zasu On!" The Driver announced as Fourze submerged, getting a bright light to shine underwater.

"Anything, Gentaro?" Miu spoke, opening the com links.

"It's really murky down here. And it looks like the seaweed grew out the kelp forest to snag the boat." Gentaro responded, dicing the seaweed with the Scissors Module.

"Suspecious." Blueblood noted.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 2nd December 2012 at 01:32 PM.

"Hopefully nothing goes wrong," said Twilight, looking around.

Flicker looked overboard, glad her suit took her somewhat delicate (compared to Pegasi) wings and gave them proper protection. "I hope Alicorn didn't beat you here like she did to New Flutter Valley."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Ah, that's finished - Daagh!" Gentaro suddenly yelled out when something grabbed him and yanked him further down.

"Gentaro!" Dash yelled, then a explosion of seawater drenched everyone on board. Arising from the depths was a giant mass of sentient seaweed, taking the form of a giant crocodile. "Oh, horseapples." Dash said meekly.

It roared at the boat and raised a fist to smash the boat. Suddenly, a bright light came out of it's throat.

"Kozu-miiiii~ku On!" The familiar call of the Fourze Driver, and with the familiar triumphant music, Gentaro blasted out of the throat. "Uchu kitaaaaaaa!!!" He yelled, landing on the boat with grace.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 2nd December 2012 at 01:32 PM.