MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!* - Page 115

Page 115 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 1837

Thread: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Twilight nodded. "Yeah, just get in the tub and submerge yourself completely, you should be cured instantly," she said, pointing to a large tub she'd made with her magic. She then went into a length explanation of how it worked and why the magical plant's effect reverted instantly. "Actually, this isn't just good for curing Poison Oak, it's very good for the skin and fur."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Gentaro looked at the camera with a flat look at that last quip, then went over to the tub and slid right in.

An explosion of blue smoke came out, resulting in Cosmic States' transformation music to suddenly play. When it cleared out when Dash threw open the window to vent out the smoke, Gentaro was back in pony form.

"Oh right, he was transformed when it happened," said Twilight, blinking and looking to Gentaro. "So, how do you feel?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Well, I don't feel like I'm crammed inside a smaller version of the subway anymore." Gentaro said, emerging from the vat his normal black and white Earth Pony self, only now he had a spiral galaxy behind his Fourze Helmet Cutie Mark.

((Deleted Scene: He would have been turned into a unicorn with Cosmic States' color scheme.))

OOC: lol.

Twilight nodded. "I imagine," she said. "I'm just wondering how we'll get our suits to us."

The Kaban suddenly rang and Twilight opened it to find...a blue unicorn with a black mane looking back. "Hello?"

"Twilight, it's Kengo," the stallion replied, showing his Cutie Mark, which was of an Astro Switch.

Yuki blinked, running over. "Kengo?"

In the background, an awkward looking white stallion with black hair was reacting to everything in a rather shocked manner. His Cutie Mark was a Geography text book*. "Ohsugi-sensei! Calm down! They're just ponies!" Kengo called before turning back. "With the Rabbit Hutch destroyed, we needed another way to reach you. I was able to get the Gate working somewhat so the rest of us came through. Since we swap between worlds, there's no reason for us to not come and help finish off the Zodiarts. Daimonji is here too."

* I don't know if it was mentioned, but Ohsugi was a geography teacher.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Eh?! Shun's here?!" Miu asked, peering over Twilight's shoulder.

"Kengo, we're in a new world. Forgive him for being a little jumpy. After all, he didn't exactly seen anything about this world." One Shun Daimonji spoke. He was red and black in color, and sported a physique that was on par with Big Mac's, only if with less bulk. His cutie mark was a helmet sporting the number 2 on it, and the PowerDizer's fist behind it.

"So you came during the last...blackout so to speak?" asked Twilight.

Kengo nodded. "So to speak. We wanted it to be a bit of a surprise for the others."

Twilight smiled. "That's quite nice of you. So, I suppose you know we finished our journey to welcome back the Flutterponies?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Yeah, though we're all the way back in Ponyville." Shun said, looking around.

Miu facehoofed.

"This is a nice surprise!" Pinkie chimed in. "Too bad I'm not there to give you a 'welcome to Ponyville' party!"

Twilight chuckled at her random friend. She then looked to the group. "Um...do you guys know about our other recent adventure?"

Kengo nodded.

Yuki blinked. "What do you mean?"

"While you guys were in your world, we kind of had one of our 'fate of Equestria is on the line' adventures," Twilight explained. "We saved an Empire from a thousand year old super powerful unicorn King named King Sombra."

"Well Spike was the one who really saved the day," said Rarity, rubbing the baby dragon's head with a smile. "Without him Sombra would've won."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Wow, that's impressive!" Gentaro said, patting Spike in the back.

"Well..." Spike said, blushing through his scales and rubbing the back of his head.

"He even got his own stained glass window," Twilight stated. "He saved my flank a few times too. King Sombra had really nasty traps set up, if he hadn't insisted he follow me, Sombra would've won. Even being a Kamen Rider wasn't enough to bypass it, particularly when one of the traps was trapping a person in their own worst nightmare. That unicorn may have been as twisted as Checker is."

Gilda nodded. "From what he did to the Crystal Ponies, I was seriously considering giving him some Griffin style justice if the Crystal Heart hadn't beat me too it," she explained, Griffin justice system permitting the death penalty while the ponies did not.

"The Crystal Heart is an ancient relic that protected the Crystal Empire by combining the unity and love of the entire population. Sombra hid it away so thoroughly the traps alone nearly did me in," Twilight explained. "Can't say I blame him for not wanting it used against him, it destroyed him in one blast."

Yuki gasped. "It actually killed him?"

Gilda nodded. "Turned him into crystal and shattered him to pieces. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy," she added, being a bit less forgiving than her group mates. "The guy enslaved and broke the spirit of an entire country just to feed his own hunger for power, those Crystal Ponies where so messed up when we got there I think Discord would've felt sorry for them. The guy got what he had coming."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

((I was wondering if you were going to say that King Sombra was killed or not. But you answered my question for me.))

"Yeah, Sombra was not like the last villains we had faced. He was incredibly power-hungry and was not afraid to make anyone suffer." Applejack said, nodding.

"That reminds me, where are his pieces?" Gentaro said, sounding curious.

Twilight nodded. "The worst part about Sombra was how terrible he treated his subjects...the poor things nearly went right back into depression the moment ANYTHING reminded them of him, and they were so scared of him..."

"From what we could tell, the were vaporized," said Shining Armor. "King Sombra was vulnerable to love and light based magic, the Crystal Heart blasted him with an entire kingdom's worth."

"Which also made us all crystal ponies for a brief time," said Rarity, having an excited moment of glee remembering her brief time as a Crystal Pony. "So fabulous..."

"Including me and Spike," Gilda said. "And we're not even ponies."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

The Kamen Rider Club then imagined crystallized versions of the Mane Six plus Spike and Gilda.

"I had to attend to some royalty duty, so of course I would miss out on all of this." Blueblood said, rolling his eyes as he slouched in his seat.

Cadance looked to her cousin. "True, but technically I was doing my royal duty too," she said, still looking tired from the whole experience.

"Alright, so that technically makes six pony races now, doesn't it?" asked Twilight. "Earth Pony, Pegasus, Unicron, Flutterpony, Sea Pony, and Crystal Pony, right? Or are the Crystal Ponies a separate race?""

Ask Pony Discord