MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!* - Page 113

Page 113 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 1837

Thread: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Queen Rosedust looked to the heroes. "Hello, my little ponies, how are you doing?" she asked, presently having tea with Celestia and Luna, who had managed to make a diplomatic visit now that the Flutterponies had agreed to it.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

"We're doing- Princess Celestia!" Dash said, and bowed at her.

"And Princess Luna!" Applejack said, bowing to her.

The Kamen Rider Club bowed as well, though Miu got a smirk from what Dash said.

"I take it Queen Cosmica got the news?" Gentaro asked, standing back up.

Celestia nodded. "Yes, and she was quite happy...And we were rather surprised to meet another Alicorn," she said, smiling to Rosedust. "Let alone one of our friends from so long ago."

"It's a pleasure to see old friends," said Rosedust, giving a polite smile. The Alicorn rose. "How did training go?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"It went good. Rainbow Dash just needs some control when using her Unity form, as she's moving faster than she would in her Harmony mode." Gentaro reported.

"So, we will be heading off to the Great Sea." Applejack said, pulling out the map and looked at it.

"Going to see the Sea Ponies?" asked Celestia. "I suppose it is about time, isn't it?"

"Sis, hows your leg doin'?" Apple Bloom asked her older sister.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Yeah, it is. It's going to be a tough one, considering some of us will be panicking along the way." Miu said, looking at Applejack and Dash.

"It's getting better." Applejack said, looking at the smaller leg brace that she now had.

Apple Bloom nodded. "Ah'm glad...Ah was worried for yah, sis."

"The Sea Ponies are kindhearted," Rosedust explained. "You shouldn't have much difficulty with them."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"It's the getting there part that has us nervous." Miu explained.

"Thank you, Apple Bloom..." Applejack said with a grateful tone.

"I'm not to found of going underwater myself," Celestia explained. "I am the Sun, after all, being where I can't see it is never pleasant."

"I'm not exactly looking forwards to it...I think we've been over the fact I'm claustrophobic," Cadence explained.

Apple Bloom gave her sister a nuzzle.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Yeah. Who knows what is under the sea? Even us humans don't know." Miu agreed, sharing the same sentiment.

"Yeah, we have." Tomoko nodded.

Applejack nuzzled back in a motherly way. "Let's go, everyone." She spoke.

((Timeskip?))

OOC: Yeah.

"Please, take Lightning Flicker with you," Queen Rosedust requested. "As the Flutterpony's ambassador. All the other Pony Races should be part of the group to make first contact, after all."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Very well. It would be an honor to have her with us." Gentaro said, looking at the guard in question.

Dash smiled, looking forward to having her rival give her advice on beating the Lightbending course.

Lightning Ripple was presently training a group of her students. "Keep it up, you're doing well," she called, though was presently in her guard armor.

Twilight sent an email to Kengo to make a suit for a Flutterpony. "It is a good idea, she's a trained guard."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Yeah, she is. Where's Gentaro?" Miu asked, noting the Rider was gone.

"Yo, Lightning-chan." Gentaro said, walking to the Flutterpony.

"Hey," Lightning Flicker said, giving a wave. "When is that Poison Joke wearing off?"

Ask Pony Discord