MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!* - Page 112

Page 112 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 1837

Thread: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

"Sure thing." Gentaro said, nodding.

"Might as well see her off before we head further out of familiar... soil..." Applejack said, then deflated. She was getting homesick.

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Applebloom gave her sister a hug. "At least we're together, right?"

Twilight started for the castle. "Rainbow, how is Raptor recovering?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Yeah..." Applejack said, hugging Apple Bloom.

"He's doing better, but not much. Seems that Horoscopes Switch was slowly killing him from the inside out. The doctors theorized that he had a few weeks left in him at the rate he was in." Dash reported, walking in Harmony form.

"How so?" Miu asked.

"It was forcing him to evolve, the docs think. However, that evil Switch was doing far more harm than good." Dash said, shaking her head.

"Looks like Alicorn hadn't changed much on the formula of making Zodiarts Switches. Overusage of those switches killed Gamou and Tatsugami." Gentaro said, remembering the burly Leo Zodiarts.

"From what I've been able to tell," Twilight said. "The ability to withstand the Horoscopes Switches seems to have to do with their physiology. Arnost and Alicorn have both been Horoscopes for far longer than Raptor was. That's probably what Gamou and Tatsugami were both able to remain Horoscopes for years as well. Some bodiesm must simply be able to handle forced evolution better than others."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Yeah, Raptor was not ready for a Switch. He'll be at the clinic for a good while until his body has healed from the abuse. Until then, I need to practice my penmanship." Dash said, stopping to pull out a Get Well card and was writing in it.

Gentaro chuckled. It is nice to know that Dash still sees Raptor as a friend.

Twilight smiled. "I'm glad," she said. "It's good to keep in touch."

She then looked around New Flutter Valley in amazement. "Hard to believe this place was so close to Equestria, but we didn't even know it existed before now."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Yeah, it is such a serene place. It is an astonishment how well the Flutterponies hid this corner of the earth away from prying eyes." Gentaro said, detransforming into human Gentaro.

"So how far is the region where the Sea Ponies are?" Dash asked, finishing the Get Well Card and handed it for Gilda to sign.

Twilight looked at the map. "It's a good bit out in the ocean...underwater...in a trench."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Trench?" Dash asked, freezing in place.

"Underwater?" Applejack asked, blood going cold.

"What's wrong?" Gentaro asked, surprised the fear in the ponies that fight monsters borne from twisted power of space.

Gilda shuddered. "Uh, well in my case, I'm part cat, so that might explain it...Not looking forwards to that.

Twilight looked to her friends. "What's wrong?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"I hate pitch black, super-tight areas." Dash said, shivering.

"I hate deep water." Applejack said, shivering.

"So Rainbow Dash is afraid of the dark and enclosed spaces, and Applejack is afraid of deep, open water." Tomoko summerized.

"I can understand that..." Twilight said. "But we need everyone...Kengo said he was making us special suits, at least his email did," she explained, since the Rabbit Hutch had been destroyed by the Zodiarts, communication had been...spotty, mainly through the Club members presently here and through email. "And we'll be in a city, I doubt it'll be dark."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Dash breathed out a shaky sigh of relief.

"Plus, I have this." "Fura-shu On!" Gentaro said, randomly activating the Flash Module. Thankfully, the bulb was on at a pretty low setting.

Dash slowly began to calm down.

Adina looked up to her mother. "It'll be alright, momma, we'll all be together, right?"

Twilight smiled at the chick...foal...child. She then looked as Apple Bloom did much the same with her older sister.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

The girls calmed down, thanking their adopted child and little sister respectively.

They arrived at Queen Rosedust's palace, Gentaro having transformed into Cosmic States.