MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!* - Page 11

Page 11 of 123 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Fluttershy hugged him. "I'm so sorry that happened..." she said, feeling genuinely bad for him. "...Friends fight sometimes, it's just how things are...If you're really friends, in the end, you'll be friends again...If Discord couldn't destroy me and the others friendship for good, a true friendship just can't be broken unless all sides ALLOW it to be..." she said, then blinked. "I...I don't know where that came from really, I'm not the philosphoical one...But that's how I feel."

Ryusei started a little, then rubbed his head. "It's alright...I can understand that..." he said, truthfully, he kind of knew she was telling the truth. He could understand the panic she must've felt.

Twilight nodded. "Only problem is, no one was in the Rabbit Hutch when time displaced it looks like," she explained, looking at the Kaban. "So no help from your world at present...We'd probably be good to let Rainbow Dash test her hooves at using the Power Dizer, that way we have two active pilots for it."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Later, the groups found themselves outside. Dash was having a blast controlling the PowerDizer, even doing the Cossack dance as she passed the group once, getting Miu to facehoof at the silliness.

Gentaro was somewhat feeling like himself again, but the only way to get rid of this heavy weight on his heart was to find the Magphone and defeat the Dragon Zodiarts.

Twilight sighed. "Sorry, Rainbow Dash has always been a bit of a showoff," she said. "But at least she can back it up most of the time, she can clear the whole sky of clouds in 10 seconds."

Fluttershy didn't leave Gentaro's side, feeling the need to help her friend however she possibly could. She wanted to say something, but couldn't really think of anything. She then looked around. "Hey, were are Pinkie and JK?"

"Knowing Pinkie, probably planning you all a "welcome to our universe, party," said Twilight.

"JK likes parties too, he's probably helping her," said Yuki, thinking it over.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

Gentaro winced when Dash tried to do a hand stand, but underestimated her speed and crashed into a wall, leaving a sizable hole. "Whoops..." She said sheepishly, getting off and away, leaving a shocked pony having a spot of lunch behind.

Twilight facehoofed. "Sorry, Junebug! We'll fix that!" she called to the pony in question. "Alright, so what next?" she asked, looking around.

"Well there's no sign of a Zodiarts, so we may as well get to work on fixing that wall," said Rarity. "Then I'm sure our friends would love a tour of Ponyville."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"It would be really appreciated." Gentaro said with a bow.

It turns out that Miu is gifted with psychic-themed magic, as she came back with all the supplies that the ponies needed to patch Junebug's wall and had no strain whatsoever from the immense load.

After fixing up the wall, Twilight looked to the group. "Alright, let's give you the grand tour, shall we?" she asked, looking to the other six. "Should we show them where we work first?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Sure. Dash, can you put the PowerDizer away?" Miu asked, getting the PowerDizer to assume Vehicle Mode and went to the assigned parking spot. She was back in a flash. "Ready!" The pegasus said with a cheerful salute.

"Alright," said Twilight. "Rarity, how about you show them to your shop first?"

Rarity gave a nod. "I'd be delighted," she replied, leading the way. As they walked, she pointed out several places of interest throughout the town. "Over there is the town community center, where Nightmare Moon reappeared after being liberated from her prison," she explained, looking over. "Have we told you the entirity of that story? It's far more easy for us to explain than our dealings with Discord, as it doesn't come connected with deep, horrific, mind scarring psychological truama, and actually is how we all became best friends."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"I would like to hear about that." Miu said, hovering in the air two inches off the ground. Dash had recommended that she and Yuki should keep flying to build up endurance for long periods of flying.

"I was studying under Princess Celestia, had been since I was just a filly," said Twilight, thinking back. "I came across the legend of the Nightmare Moon...'Once upon a time in the magical land of Equestria, there were two regal sisters who ruled together and created harmony for all the land. To do this, the eldest used her unicorn powers to raise the sun at dawn. The younger brought out the moon to begin the night. And thus the two sisters maintained balance for their kingdom and their subjects, all the different types of ponies. But as time went on, the younger sister became resentful; the ponies relished and played in the day her elder sister brought forth, but shuned and slept through her beautiful night. One fateful day, the younger Alicorn refused to lower the moon to make way for the dawn. The elder sister tried to reason with her, but the bitterness in the young one's heart had transformed her into a wicked mare of darkness, Nightmare Moon. She vowed that she would shoud the land in eternal night. Reluctantly the elder sister harnessed the most powerful magic known to ponydom: the Elements of Harmony! Using the magic of the Elements of Harmony, she defeated her younger sister and banished her permanently in the moon. The elder sister took on responsibility for both sun and moon and harmony has been maintained in Equestria for generations since.'"

Twilight looked back. "I knew I'd heard the same legend once before. I hurried back to the royal library, where I lived, and looked up the book I'd seen it in before. I found a second legend, the legend of the Mare In The Moon. 'A powerful pony who wanted to rule Equestria. Defeated by the Elements Of Harmony and imprisoned in the moon; legend has it that on the longest day of the 1000th year, the stars will aid in her escape and she will bring about nightime eternal.'" she recited, having memorized it. "I realized that very day was the longest day of the 1000th since Nightmare Moon's defeat...Nopony else seemed to believe me, they all thought it was just an old pony's tale..."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Obviously, it was not a tale." Miu said, floating near Twilight.

"No, it wasn't," said Twilight. "The Princess understood it wasn't too, but she couldn't outright tell me that or I'd not have done what needed to be done to save Equestria from Nightmare Moon," she explained, thinking back. "She sent me to Ponyville to arrange for the Summer Sun Celebration, the celebration for the longest day of the year...I didn't realize till afterwards that it fell on the annaversary of Nightmare Moon's sealing and that the celebration involved staying up all night, meaning it must've been Celestia's way of paying tribute to the sister she'd had to imprison to save everypony...Anyway, I came to town to meet up with those in charge of the events. First I met Pinkie, who just gasped and ran off. Then I visited Applejack, who proceeded to invite me to her family reunion and introduce me to her entire family. Then I met Rainbow, who I had to goad into doing her job, which I'll admit, she did faster than any pony I'd ever seen in my entire life, something I'm STILL quite impressed with.

Next was Rarity, who was decorating the hall for the celebration. She noticed my messed up mane from my run in with Rainbow, and did everything she could to fix it for me."

Rarity smiled. "It's the least I could do, it's uncouth to leave a mare's mane in such a state after all."

"What I didn't realize until afterwards that was her FIRST reaction, before she even knew who I was at all," explained Twilight. "She had no idea that I was Celestia's student or from Canterlot until after that...I was so used to ponies being kind to me only BECAUSE of those things that I overlooked that at the time."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Dash smiled at the fact that she still impressed Twilight for something that happened months ago.

"Well, that's interesting. What else happened?" Gentaro asked, sitting on his haunches.

"Next I met Fluttershy, who was preparing some birds to do the music," explained Twilight. "She was...well, shy. Until she saw Spike, whom she gushed over. Finally, I REALLY met Pinkie when she threw me a HUGE party just for being new in town...That was unexpected..." she explained. "At the time, I had no idea just how big a part in my life they'd play."

"The next morning, we were all at the Summer Sun Celebration...And I saw the stars converging on the moon," explained Twilight. "Then the Mare in the Moon vanished, and Nightmare Moon arrived, from the looks of things, she imprisoned Celestia in the sun at the time. After Nightmare Moon left, I went back to the library to research the Elements, the only things that could stop her...To my surpise, the others all followed me...And Rainbow Dash accused me of being a spy," she said, giving a small glare.

Ask Pony Discord

Page 11 of 123 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast