MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!* - Page 107

Page 107 of 123 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 1837

Thread: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Traitor Dash laughed. "Yep, that's right," she said, smirking. "And this is my body too! I'm not a fake! I'm not like Fluttercruel over there. I'm as much Rainbow Dash as little loyalty is. We're the same person!" she said, clearly enraged at that fact being challenged. She summoned the Harmony Driver, which crackled with black energy and turned into a tarnished bronze color, the Element of Loyalty turning to match Traitor Dash's. It began to give off a hard rock, chaotic beat.

"Henshin!"

""Be-tray-al"

The Element circled around her, turning her into a deviant looking version of Rainbow Dash's human form, then into a Rider form similar to Dash's, only the armor was a good bit bulkier and there was a decidedly bird of falcon base to it, and the colors were dark blue and an icy blue for the highlights and eyes.

"What?!" Twilight exclaimed, staggering back.

"Its her chaos mode..." said Fluttercruel, surprised.
    Last edited by Godzillawolf; 7th September 2012 at 07:42 AM.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

"Forgive me if I don't sound convinced!" Gentaro yelled, then slammed on the Driver and flipped the Transwitches and grabbed the Enter Lever. "3... (Alarm) 2... (Alarm) 1...." "Henshin!" He yelled, pulling it and transformed into Fourze. "Sha!!" He yelled, then took out a purple Switch with a globe attached to it. "Sol, give me a Switch!" Gentaro yelled, getting Blueblood to throw his.

Catching it, Gentaro took out Rocket and Radar and inserted the Switches. "Soru! Fu-fu-fu-fusion!" Gentaro then spun the globe. "Fyuuuu~jion On!" The Driver announced, and Gentaro spread out his arms and combusted. When the fire died down, he looked like a combination of Cosmic States and Sol Red Sun.

"Uchu..." Gentaro breathed out, taking out Sol's Clubs.

Applejack was stunned out of shock, if her jaw being in her lap was any clue.

"Kitaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Kamen Rider Fourze! Let's finish this one-on-one!" The Rider yelled, spinning the clubs just like how Blueblood would.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 23rd September 2012 at 07:03 PM.

"Think that will work?" asked the dark Rider, taking a battle pose. "And I am every bit as Rainbow Dash as that whimp is! No one is going to deny me that!" she roared, but didn't charge.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Unfortunately, you're not our Rainbow Dash." Gentaro said, flicking his wrists to get the clubs to fly to Chaos.

An icy shield rose up and deflected them without Chaos even moving. She then stomped the ground, sending a freezing fissure right at Fourze.

"This can't be happening..." Twilight muttered, looking like she was going to have a nervous breakdown.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Gentaro retracted the clubs, combined them, and hit the combined weapon with the ice fissure, destroying it's momentum with a fiery plume. "Our fire will cleanse evil!" Gentaro and Blueblood yelled, then Gentaro swung the clubs again, destroying the ice with a exploding fire line.

"Who said I was evil?" asked Chaos, charging in and punching Gentaro in the stomach, then spinning around and punching him in the gut. "I'm trying to stop fairy, the same as you!"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

The clubs then wrapped around her arms, getting fire to burn the paleness off and return them to the color of Harmony's Loyalty Form.

"You fight to stop Fairy, but your heart's in the wrong place. The Dash we know... She would never want to hurt anyone's feelings unless she wanted to.

In Rainbow Dash's mindscape, the frozen world began to see the light of the sun, getting the ice to slowly melt.

"No! I'm not going to lose!" roared Chaos, sending off a shockwave of ice in all directions.

Twilight finally blinked. "Gentaro! We need to reach Rainbow Dash in there!"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"On it!" Gentaro yelled charged through the ice attack, freezing over for doing so. He quickly thawed himself out, and fired fireballs from his clubs, they exploding around Chaos, creating discolor cracks on her armor.

The sun's light in Dash's mindscape grew stronger, and a loud crack resounded.

"Stop it!" yelled Chaos, hitting the level on the belt.

"LIMIT BREAK!"

Icy energy surged around her legs and she did a front flipping diving front kick at Fourze.

"But if she's telling the truth..." said Twilight. "Then just beating the shadow isn't going to end it, the only way to end this is if she and Rainbow join back together..."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Gentaro toss aside the clubs, ignored Blueblood's yell of "Don't throw them aside like they're twigs!", and took out the Barizun Sword and the Fire Switch, then inserted said Switch into the sword. "FAIIIII~YAAAA... ON!!!" Gentaro then swung the Sword, getting a blade of flame to slam into the Rider Kick, melting the power behind it and the legs to their normal color.

More cracking ensured, then a rainbow-colored bolt blasted outward and slammed into Traitor Jack. "Young lady, you are in big trouble!" Dash yelled, slamming Traitor Jack into the ice.

Chaos suddenly fell to her knees as she landed, transformation canceling as the colors and gray began to fight.

"She's the only one who can save herself now..." Twilight said.

---------

Traitor Dash snarled, kicking her off. "I...I don't understand...how could I lose?!"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Gentaro stabbed the ground with the Barizun Sword, then detransformed, making Sol's clubs and the Sword disappear. "So, where did you get the new Switch?" Applejack asked, peddling her way to the human. "This one? Long story." Gentaro said, taking out the Fusion Switch.

"It's because you lacked heart! Sure, it may slow you down, but it's what separates the hero from a villain!" Dash yelled, pointing at Traitor Jack.

"But you lacked the resolve! You couldn't make the hard choice!" Traitor Dash yelled, glaring at her other self. She suddenly gasped, falling to her knees as searing pain stabbed into their body.

------------

Suddenly, a dagger flew out of nowhere and stabbed the catatonic Rainbow Dash in the back.

"Rainbow!" yelled Twilight in shock.

Raptor snarled in rage, standing on a nearby building. "You shouldn't have told Dash! Now I think I'll take you out instead!" he yelled, pressing the Fairy Switch hard and transforming. His stars flashed. "Chōshinsei!" Fairy announced, voice no longer disguised as her stars flew out and came back in, forming some kind of armor on him.

Fluttercruel and Gilda both snarled in rage, donning their belts. "You're going to pay for that!"

"Sol! Ready!"

Ask Pony Discord