MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!* - Page 106

Page 106 of 123 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 1837

Thread: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Dash just stood there, stunned beyond belief. "What did I just do?" She asked, now feeling stupid for doing the Pinkie Promise to keep Raptor's alias as the Fairy Zodiarts a secret.

She made a deal with the enemy to keep her mouth shut.

"Sweet Celestia, why you, Raptor?" She asked tearfully, slumping down a wall.

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

A chuckle came out of nowhere, one that sounded like Rainbow Dash's own voice. "Bet you're wishing you weren't so loyal now, aren't you?" said a voice almost identical to Rainbow's.

Rainbow would suddenly find herself in a dulled out version of the world. "Why do you even care? So what if they both expect you to be loyal? Who cares if you betray the bad guy? Yeah, you'll be a traitor, but you'll be a traitor doing the right thing," the voice said, a Discorded looking version of Rainbow Dash, a shadowy aura surrounding her, leaning relaxed against the wall beside original.

OOC: This is inspired by the Persona games. This isn't like Fluttercruel, it's more like a split personality. All this is in her head. Hope you're alright with this.
    Last edited by Godzillawolf; 3rd September 2012 at 05:10 PM.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Great, now I'm going insane." Dash said flatly, getting up and looked at her double.

"Besides, if I'm so loyal, why couldn't I transform into Harmony?" She asked.

"How should I know?" asked the other Rainbow, getting up and meeting Dash's eyes. "If you weren't loyal, then why would it hurt you to be stuck in this mess? But that's the problem isn't?" she asked with a smirk. "It hurts being loyal. Wasn't it wonderful being a traitor? No responsibilities, no moral questions of 'how can I do this to them' when our loyalties get in the way of doing what was right? Wasn't it just wonderful?" she asked, getting close to Rainbow with a creepy look in her eyes. "What's wrong? Surprised? That's how Discord worked. He let a part of you that agreed with him come out. A part of you wanted to betray them. I'm the part of you who likes the freedom that comes with being a traitor. I am the shadow, I am your true self. You WANT to be a traitor, if you didn't, I wouldn't be here."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"I forgot how obnoxious Discord was." Dash said with an eye roll, ignoring her shadow self.

"And for your information, I was not a traitor. I lost faith in having friends at all." She corrected.

"Really?" asked the shadow, seeming to grow a little stronger, but angry as she was being ignored. "Well I consider myself a traitor, which mean you must too. Because I'm you. Yes, we lost faith in having friends, but we didn't lose faith in protecting Cloudsdale...We did what was right, didn't we? So what if we betrayed our friends to do it, Cloudsdale was safe. Even if that little cloud wasn't Cloudsdale at all. You know if we'd not done it, then he would've destroyed Cloudsdale just like he said...so, now I guess the question is, are you finally going to give up on this loyalty nonsense? Loyalty isn't going to stop Fairy, you know that much, don't you?" she asked, getting closer. "If you don't have what it takes to do the right thing, then maybe I'll need to do the dirty work. I can do that you know..." she said, a dirty bronze and black colored version of the Element of Loyalty manifesting around her neck. Ice spread out from her, covering everything and beginning to cover Rainbow's hooves. "Let me out, and I'll do what's right, I'll do what needs to be done."

"Rainbow Dash!" called Twilight's voice.

'Traitor Dash' growled fiercely. "This isn't over...remember, 'a weighty choice is yours to make, the right selection or a big mistake'," she said and the world returned to normal, the shadow vanishing.

"Rainbow Dash!" called Twilight's voice. "Where are you?!

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Twilight! Over here!" Dash yelled, relieved that the apparition left.

"What's going on?!" She called, flying to her.

"You'd been gone awhile, so we were getting worried," said Twilight. She then noticed something seemed off about Rainbow. "Is everything ok?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Oh, nothing, nothing at all." Dash horribly lied, she not noticing her eyes were a little puffy as if she was crying, not to mention the dried tears on her face.

Twilight sighed. She knew how stubborn Dash was. "Alright...well, anypony have ideas on how to trap Fairy?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"I may have an idea from the time I fought a Musca Zodiarts. All she needs is a little net." Gentaro said, taking out the Net Switch in point.

Dash then looked very worried, but was trying not to look suspicious.

"Good," said Twilight. "But she's fast...perhaps use Cosmic to combine it with Launcher and use Radar's lock on?" the mare suggested.

Adina looked to her mother and nudged her. "Momma, are you ok? You feel cold..." she said, Dash felt someone cold to the touch.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Dash turned to Adina, then her eyes changed colors. "Momma isn't here.." She said, then bucked off Adina, getting Gentaro to snag the hippogriff child. "Rainbow!... Dash?" Gentaro started to yell, but it died. Suddenly, her color faded out, as a cold smile graced her lips.

"Oh, horseapples." Applejack said, backing up in fright.

Fluttercruel gasped, she could feel it. "Not good..."

The Element of Loyalty turned into its chaotic counterpart. "Loyalty is getting in the way of what needs to be done, so forgive me if I have to get our hooves dirty," she said. "My other self made a pinkie promise to Fairy, turns out they're old friends. I tried to tell myself that she should stab that lowlife in the back, but she won't listen to me. So get out of my way and I'll go take care of Fairy. Get in my way and I won't mind going through you. I don't particularly mind beating the horseapples out of you, betrayal doesn't have any friends.

"You seeing this, me? This is how you get things done. We both know Rainbow Dash likes to get jobs done quick so she can relax, right? Well that's exactly what I'm going to do."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Old friends?... No way, Raptor?!" Applejack yelled, in shock.

"Unfortunately, I won't allow for it." Gentaro said, standing in the way. "You took my friend's body. I'm taking it back." The Rider said, taking out the Fourze Driver and slammed it onto his waist.

The Dash was buried deep in her subconsious, trapped under mental ice. "You... won't win. My friends... will stop you." She said weakly.