MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!* - Page 105

Page 105 of 123 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 1837

Thread: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

Adina blinked. "She did?"

"Wow...so that's what you look like..." said Applebloom.

"We once got in it and it swapped our races," Scootaloo mentioned. "Turned me into a unicorn, Sweetie an Earth Pony, and Appleboom a pegasus."

"Yeah, remember that sis?" asked Applebloom.

OOC: Just a reference to a Tumblir I follow.

"Well, I can cure the Poison Joke," Twilight mentioned. "It'll wear off eventually, just like poison ivy, but it'll take a few weeks and...well, you kind of stand out being the only human here."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: MLP/Kamen Rider Fourze: Friendship Between The Worlds * Me and Kamen Fanatic!*

"Yeah." Dash said, chuckling at Adina's heavy sleeping.

"Oh, do I." Applejack said with a eyeroll, indicating that she did not want to hear it mentioned again.

"Thanks, Twilight. It does kinda hamper relationships a bit." Gentaro said, towering all of the lifeforms, even Rosedust, except for his fellow Riders still in uniform.

"I can get the cure, but it'll take about a day," said Twilight.

Rosedust was only a little shorter, about the size of a horse, larger in bulk. She checked on her subjects tenderly, making sure none of them where harmed.

"How's the leg doin', sis?" asked Applebloom, looking up at her big sister worriedly.

Adina jumpped down and stretched, then looked around. "What do we do today, momma?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Thanks, Twilight." Gentaro said gratefully. He then walked over to Rosedust. "How is everyone?" He asked.

"It's fine. The wheelchair helps me keep off of it.

"Defeat the Fairy Zodiarts." Dash said, looking at all the mayhem the sick-in-the-head Horoscopes caused.

Adina trotted over and sniffed around. "It smells familiar..." she said.

Gilda walked over and smelled around. "Yeah, the scent is familiar..." while ponies had sensitive noses, Griffins were predators and were good at it. "But I think turning into a Zodiarts may have covered it some, I can't really recognize it...but I think whoever it is, its someone we've already met."

Rosedust nodded. "They're all fine. I think I owe a large part of that to you."

Twilight looked as Flicker and the guards helped clean up. She looked to Applejack. "Wow, guards who can actually fight Zodiarts."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"It's okay. I was just doing what I had to do." Gentaro said, smiling.

"I'm just as shocked as you." Applejack said, stunned that the guards actually fought a Zodiarts, and a Horoscopes to boot!

Flicker flew over to the group. "Alright, any way I can help with this?" she asked. "Find out who this Zodiarts is so we can stop her?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Yeah." Applejack said. "Get someone on the stallions as well. There was a female bodied Horoscopes who was a male in his true form." Miu ordered.

"Come again?"

"Yeah, shocked us too when the Virgo Zodiarts turned out to be a man." Miu said, rubbing her head.

Applejack took out Yuki's astrology book and flipped through the pages until she got to Virgo. "Wow." She said, looking at the female that represents Virgo.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 1st September 2012 at 03:39 PM.

"That was who Emoto, aka Tachibana, turned out to be," said Twilight, remembering. "And there was Scorpio, who you said looked male but was actually female."

"These Zodiarts thingies are nuts," said Flicker, sighing and taking off with her squad.

"Hey, Dash," called Raptor from nearby, waving. "Can I talk to you?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"You don't know the half of it." Miu said, following Flicker and proceed to talk about the more intimate side of Zodiarts biology to Flicker and her crew.

"Oh sure. Adina, go with Gilda." Dash said, pointing to the Griffin in question, then flew over to the Flutterpony. "What's up?" She asked, curious.

Raptor lead her out of sight and looked a bit guilty. "Dash...promise me what I'm about to tell you you won't tell anyone. Swear as my friend...please..."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Sure thing. Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye." Dash said, performing the Pinkie Promise.

"Now, what is it?" Dash asked, then felt a chill run down her spine when she looked into Raptor's eyes.

"...I just wanted to make those bullies pay for what they did...they hurt some of students by cheating in a race, but I had no proof..." said Raptor. "They put my students in the hospital...And I couldn't prove it. Queen Rosedust can't punish someone without proof...I didn't know what I was getting into," he said with a sigh. "I've gotten in over my head...But once I do what they want, then they'll let me off the hook...I just couldn't lie to you Dash..." he said, producing a Horoscopes Switch.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Raptor... No... Not you..." Dash said tearfully, stunned that Raptor has become a member of the Horoscopes.

"Why? Why did you abandon reason for power?!" Dash yelled, then summoned the Harmony Driver. "Henshin!" She yelled and hit the Enter Lever.

Nothing happened. "What the..?" Dash muttered, confused as to why the Driver didn't work.

"I didn't abandon it for power," Raptor said sadly. "I took the switch to punish those three, I didn't MEAN to get into all this. And now they want me to hurt your friend Applejack...And if I don't...well, I'm sure you remember what happened to Grogar. Queen Alicorn put Scorpion in an endless nightmare too...she'll do the same thing to me if I don't do what they say...I'm sorry...I hope you won't betray me Rainbow Dash...I still consider you my friend. I'm telling you so you'll stay out of my way and I won't have to fight you..."

Raptor hit the Switch, transforming into the Fairy Zodiarts and vanishing into pink energy.
    Last edited by Godzillawolf; 1st September 2012 at 09:09 PM.

Ask Pony Discord